Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! (1980 Views)

Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunt 'natural Body' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! by Amagite(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A soon-to-be mum, Briara Lowery has shared adorable photos of herself showing off the stretch marks on her baby bump, while chilling at a beach.

She wrote; "Toes in the sand, mama getting fat. (Snack) Here’s proof that you can still be cute and have stretch marks. ☀️"

From the comments on the post, women are hailing her for showing what most women look like during pregnancy. One woman wrote;

"Thank you �� for this pic! I’m 5 months going on 6 and I been feeling really insecure about my stomach bc all you ever see are these gorgeous women with ZERO stretch marks and you just gracefully and beautifully popped up in my feed. I wish more women posted their bumps like this bc it can be very inspirational to others! Oh and congratulations� �� @briaralowery"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/these-photos-of-a-pregnant-lady-showing-off-her-stretch-marks-is-everything.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! by kajoula(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wonders
Re: These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Three things easily show signs that a lady is very dirty and unhygienic.

# Stretch marks

# Wearing coloured panties instead of white

# Body odour.

Most especially number two. Never I've I worn coloured panties before. I always wear white so that early morning stains and vaginal discharge can be easily detectable.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! by cassidy1996(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stretch marks is every where, nothing special
Re: These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! by LuciferChristi: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
At least this is as a result of pregnancy so we understand.

Some Nairaland feminists have these stretchmarks naturally.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! by drunkpunk(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
If you've got it, flaunt it.

(1) (Reply)

INNY Millinery:fascinators, Hatinators And Hair Pieces / Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style / 100% Pure Perfume Oil Fragrances.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.