Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? (920 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? / Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation / Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
His record isn't as bad as that of IBB and obasanjo. Probably the best military leader Nigeria had. When he was PTF chairman I guess he handled the job neatly. The only problem I know he has is the fact he is a muslim fanatic and part of the old breed politicans. But should this be a reason why anytime his name is mention here, posters will begin to castigate him? Please if theres anything I don't know about this man you guys should educate me please.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by Beaf: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2010
eina:

His record isn't as bad as that of IBB and obasanjo. Probably the best military leader Nigeria had. When he was PTF chairman I guess he handled the job neatly. The only problem I know he has is the fact he is a muslim fanatic and part of the old breed politicans. But should this be a reason why anytime his name is mention here, posters will begin to castigate him? Please if theres anything I don't know about this man you guys should educate me please.

To every Southerner, the bolded is not a problem, but their worst nightmare. When Dutch people draw ill advised cartoons or some other anti Islamic event occurs Worlds away, dudes like him are known to go on rampage, looting, razing, ra ping and murdering their "fellow Nigerians". It is a very scary prospect for him to be head of our armed forces.
Need I say more?

. . .Plus he has the charisma of a chair leg.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by beystwin: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2010
eina:

His record isn't as bad as that of IBB and obas. Probably the best military leader Nigeria had. When he was PT chairman I guess he handled the job neatly. The only problem I know he has is the fact he is a Muslim fanatic and part of the old breed politicans. But should this be a reason why anytime his name is mention here, posters will begin to castigate him? Please if theres anything I don't know about this man you guys should educate me please.
That is enough reason for me not to approve of him.  angry
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by 18platoon(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
Buhari is not an islamic fanatic, look when he was head of state he censored ISLAMIC preaching, you need a licence to preach in any mosque and you must not use inciting words in your preaching ask kalarawi in kano why does he hate BUHARI so much, its only him that can fix NIGERIA but they wont give it to him cos he wont compromise, BUHARI is a very guy ask TAM DAVID WEST.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2010
18 platoon:

Buhari is not an islamic fanatic, look when he was head of state he censored ISLAMIC preaching, you need a licence to preach in any mosque and you must not use inciting words in your preaching ask kalarawi in kano why does he hate BUHARI so much, its only him that can fix NIGERIA but they wont give it to him cos he wont compromise, BUHARI is a very guy ask TAM DAVID WEST.

You started a battle with me when I called for a truce.

And now you are running away, lol. grin

You can run but you cannot hide.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by beystwin: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
18 platoon:

Buhari has changed, I use to thing he was our only hope but not anymore. he should be more vocal if he wants his image redeemed. I wish him good luck!
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by hardywaltz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2010
Buhari is a religious fanatic simple and short.
However Yar'dua is worse.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
I think Buhari's participation in the electoral process is slap to our collective sensibility

this man trauncated a duly elected Government. If our current soldiers are as hot headed as he was, he Buhari will not even have an opportunity to seek the ppeople's vote.

Buhari does not believe in democracy and should not emerge Nigeria's democratically elected leader. That in my view is a simple endorsement of coup and its plotters.

The notion that as a Soldier you can grab power by the bullets and come back to seek to grab power by the ballot when you are retired is something no sane country should encourage.

Buhari should appologise to Nigeria and go back to his village.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by paddylo1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2010
Mr. Buhari, that demented orangutan who tyrannized Nigeria in the 1980s as a murderous despot given to killing the innocent for sport, and who in recent years has devoted himself to bellowing out his desire to turn Nigeria into an Islamic Sharia backwater, complete with amputations for petty theft, and the stoning to death of women for various imaginary offences, is a certified psychopath who really needs to be stopped in ANY way possible, from further polluting the air with his insane babbling.

Hopefully the CIA will find a convenient method of silencing this scumbag Buhari by proxy, to put him out of his obvious misery forever, before he ignites a religious war in sub Saharan Africa with his bug-eyed ranting.

The above bolded quote from a fellow Nairalander (JAKUMO) is why i cant stand Buhari

The idiot needs to go and sit down, The world has moved on,

imagine pinochet,or other former military dictators in south korea,brazil,indonesia and so on coming forward to contest for elections in 2010?
it is unheard of,
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Buhari? by hardywaltz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2010
mikeansy:

I think Buhari's participation in the electoral process is slap to our collective sensibility

this man trauncated a duly elected Government. If our current soldiers are as hot headed as he was, he Buhari will not even have an opportunity to seek the ppeople's vote.

Buhari does not believe in democracy and should not emerge Nigeria's democratically elected leader. That in my view is a simple endorsement of coup and its plotters.

The notion that as a Soldier you can grab power by the bullets and come back to seek to grab power by the ballot when you are retired is something no sane country should encourage.

Buhari should appologise to Nigeria and go back to his[b] village[/b].
Village Mosque you meant to say

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Continues To Embarass Himself / Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? / SSS Operatives Abduct High Court Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.