Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? (920 Views)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? by hermosa(f): 1:10am On May 09, 2010
Why didn't we see Obansanjo the day Yar'adua was buried? I don't know why he wasn't there but i'll tell where he was off to that same day. He was on his way to china and right now he is in Beijing, got this reliable sources last night.
what i want to know is why didn't he attend??
OBJ wat's the catch?
why didn't you attend yar'adua's burial?
Re: Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? by udezue(m): 1:15am On May 09, 2010
None of your damn business.
Re: Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? by hermosa(f): 1:19am On May 09, 2010
it is my business. it's also the business of nigeria to know why he should leave the country that same day that yar'adua was being buried. ,
maybe you know something. if u do, best cough up!
Re: Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? by paddylo1(m): 3:07am On May 09, 2010
@hermosa

Pls leave OBJ outta this mess. . .

He is one of a few presidents that have actually managed to serve Nigeria well, and earn respect for us overseas

If u want to go to yar aduas graveyard pls do so. . .but leave OBJ alone

Re: Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? by Osama10(m): 3:29am On May 09, 2010
He was attending to some sick beds at his farm.
Re: Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? by udezue(m): 5:39am On May 09, 2010
Osama10:

He was attending to some sick beds at his farm.
grin
Re: Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? by hermosa(f): 5:54am On May 09, 2010
@paddy, OBJ gave us yar'adua, he fought for him to be president, he told us that yar'adua was the best candidate , so we accepted him, because we believed in OBJ, and now all this controversy came up and OBJ back fired on his candidate and left him to deal with his mess alone. He doesn't have any right to back out or run away. he hasn't made a statement since his death! WHY? WHY? WHY? and again i ask WHY?!!!

(1) (Reply)

SSS Operatives Abduct High Court Judge / Recent Unrest In Ajegunle: / Whats The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.