Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon (9502 Views)

Ogun State Project Update / 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project / Uratta Imo State Project. Construction Of 6 Unit 2 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by hmohammed(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dennis3D:

Good Morning
Thank you for contacting us.
The carcass of this took 14.5m between December 2017 to October 2018...

Though that's the saloon and main building.
To build only the main building now. Budget around 12.5 - 13m as at today.

For more enquiries. Call or WhatsApp me on 07038166370

All these engineers make a kill in profit. How can you say such. With moderate finish, you should not spend more than 8 million.
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
hmohammed:

All these engineers make a kill in profit. How can you say such. With moderate finish, you should not spend more than 8 million.

Pls don't come to my thread to say things you don't know about. Go and Build a 4 bedroom Duplex with 8million let us see. Keep misleading people... For the record. The client of this project buys his materials... So don't stop so low with your level of IQ to come and talk when you have no clue.

If you want me to expose your level of ignorance I will. And I will do it big time without wasting time on you.

Maybe you are thinking am the type you can run your mouth over.

3 Likes

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by hmohammed(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Dennis3D:

Pls don't come to my thread to say things you don't know about. Go and Build a 4 bedroom Duplex with 8million let us see. Keep misleading people... For the record. The client of this project buys his materials... So don't stop so low with your level of IQ to come and talk when you have no clue.

If you want me to expose your level of ignorance I will. And I will do it big time without wasting time on you.

Maybe you are thinking am the type you can run your mouth over.

Oga, I am not competing with you. I just completed my 5 bed duplex on 300m2 and I spent within this range. No vex abeg.
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by edoman2016: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
hmohammed:

Oga, I am not competing with you. I just completed my 5 bed duplex on 300m2 and I spent within this range. No vex abeg.
What is the size of your duplex house in square meter? Did you self supervised or use a contractor? Is it on dry land?

1 Like

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by hmohammed(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
edoman2016:

What is the size of your duplex house in square meter? Did you self supervised or use a contractor? Is it on dry land?

I self supervised and its on a dry land
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
edoman2016:

No need to argue with him.
He has said what he did.

How I wish he will send the picture of the duplex and possibly the plan. Then the breakdown of the cost stage by stage. Then I will tell him what I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by edoman2016: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
hmohammed:

Good
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by edoman2016: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
hmohammed:

Nice
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 5:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning all
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2020
I wish you the best...

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Photos from site today.
Take a look at the saloon.

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by edoman2016: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dennis3D:
Photos from site today.
Take a look at the saloon.
what is the size of the 4 bedroom duplex in square meters?
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 5:32am On Sep 02, 2020
edoman2016:
what is the size of the 4 bedroom duplex in square meters?

154sqm
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 5:36am On Sep 02, 2020
More views from site
Saloon section still...

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by n3xt(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2020
hmohammed:

Really? Let’s assume you use only 40% of the land for the building (120sqm +/-)

- How many blocks were used?
- How much was spent on foundation? (groundworks, sandfilling, reinforcements, DPC)
- How much was spent on first floor slab? (Formwork, reinforcement, M&E, concrete)
- How much was spent on roofing? (Woodwork, Roofing sheet and parapet if there is)

I’m very interested in this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
n3xt:

- How much was spent on foundation? (groundworks, sandfilling, reinforcements, DPC)
- How much was spent on first floor slab? (Formwork, reinforcement, M&E, concrete)
- How much was spent on roofing? (Woodwork, Roofing sheet and parapet if there is)

If only he can explain...

1 Like

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by hmohammed(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2020
n3xt:

Before I built my house, I used to visit the property section a lot and I see people respond to questions like this and my perception at that time was that the questionnaire was always right and was impossible to build with a reasonable budget.

I won't respond to these questions like people do because I have nothing to gain. I am an accountant and not an engineer and don't want anyone to give me any contract or even consult me set on anything. All I know is that you guys scare a lot of people from building their own with your funny quotations.

Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Stay tuned for more information
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by toluxa1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
This project is still on since 2017?
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
toluxa1:
This project is still on since 2017?

Yes. Client is taking his time to do the finishing as though he wants it because it's his private residence and we are going for top notch finishing.

1 Like

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2020
More pictures from site...
Saloon Section Upper Floor

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by n3xt(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2020
hmohammed:

Before I built my house, I used to visit the property section a lot and I see people respond to questions like this and my perception at that time was that the questionnaire was always right and was impossible to build with a reasonable budget.

I won't respond to these questions like people do because I have nothing to gain. I am an accountant and not an engineer and don't want anyone to give me any contract or even consult me set on anything. All I know is that you guys scare a lot of people from building their own with your funny quotations.

Stay blessed

But a lot of people have a lot to gain from you. I’m simply asking you to back your claim with fact and figures.

Do you mean we should simply agree with you without any proof? No pictures, no drawings, no quote. It’s just your words!

Anyone can claim anything on a faceless forum.

Good morning sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by elengine: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Who is this person please? How can you say something like this? Please I was just reading through and I think I need to help people especially the new comers from being misled. Oga, firstly am chartered Accountant so I can tell you that I don't know about building by education but I just moved to my 4 bedroom duplex in July and I have been on property section since 2017. To get to a carcass like this won't cost you less than 13m naira. It is very simple. What is the cost of foundation plus German floor? Oga, to have a good German floor that will carry your house you would not spend less that 1.8m. To have a good decking you can't spend less that 2.5 or 3m. Iron alone 16mm is now 225k. Do you know the qty of 16mm, 12mm, 10mm you would use for decking and German floor. Roofing. Wood work plus logging and workmanship will take 800k while China gerrard will cost you about 1.5m plus workmanship. China roofing sheet in the market is about 2k to 2700 per sqm. Abeg my brother listen to professional oh. That was how someone said on property section that with 9m ony few things it will remain and I started thinking with my 12m I will almost finish. Hmmmm I spent 29m to complete the house. You will spend 100% of what brought your house to carcass to finish and that is if your taste is controlled. Enough for the wise

hmohammed:

2 Likes

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by hmohammed(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
elengine:
Who is this person please? How can you say something like this? Please I was just reading through and I think I need to help people especially the new comers from being misled. Oga, firstly am chartered Accountant so I can tell you that I don't know about building by education but I just moved to my 4 bedroom duplex in July and I have been on property section since 2017. To get to a carcass like this won't cost you less than 13m naira. It is very simple. What is the cost of foundation plus German floor? Oga, to have a good German floor that will carry your house you would not spend less that 1.8m. To have a good decking you can't spend less that 2.5 or 3m. Iron alone 16mm is now 225k. Do you know the qty of 16mm, 12mm, 10mm you would use for decking and German floor. Roofing. Wood work plus logging and workmanship will take 800k while China gerrard will cost you about 1.5m plus workmanship. China roofing sheet in the market is about 2k to 2700 per sqm. Abeg my brother listen to professional oh. That was how someone said on property section that with 9m ony few things it will remain and I started thinking with my 12m I will almost finish. Hmmmm I spent 29m to complete the house. You will spend 100% of what brought your house to carcass to finish and that is if your taste is controlled. Enough for the wise

Hey bro, I am also an accountant. If you built your duplex with 29 million, then it will cost like 45million to build a 4 number 2/3 bedroom flat. Just think about it

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by elengine: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2020
The only difference between a duplex and 4 flats is that while they both have decking, the decking size might just be a bit bigger than that of duplex. Also the number of rooms will be more and that is purely blocks which is not expensive. 4 flats finishing sef may not be more than duplex because usually you want to rent it out and you may not do a superb finishing so to speak. So there is just little difference between a duplex and 4 flats bro

2 Likes

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by edoman2016: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2020
elengine:

You exaggerated your cost of finishing 4 bedroom duplex with 29 million. I believe 19 million should complete 4 bedroom duplex under close supervision.
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
elengine:

God bless you
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by elengine: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
edoman2016:

You exaggerated your cost of finishing 4 bedroom duplex with 29 million. I believe 19 million should complete 4 bedroom duplex under close supervision.

OK sir. Sebi you will spend 6m for finishing abi. We are waiting for that kind of house. Please share with us how you are progressing. I will like to see it but on a serious note, if you spend 19m to finish it, you would begin to pay for maintenance cost two months after you park in

1 Like

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by edoman2016: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
elengine:

OK sir. Sebi you will spend 6m for finishing abi. We are waiting for that kind of house. Please share with us how you are progressing. I will like to see it but on a serious note, if you spend 19m to finish it, you would begin to pay for maintenance cost two months after you park in
When I wrote 19 million naira will build a four bedroom duplex, I meant it.
Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 3:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmm I wish this Oga has my number to see the finishing of this project, then open mouth to say what he has little knowledge of. Kitchen alone here is costing almost 2m to finish.

Oga Hajji pls try to come around here

1 Like

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by mufutau55(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dennis3D:
Hmmm I wish this Oga has my number to see the finishing of this project, then open mouth to say what he has little knowledge of. Kitchen alone here is costing almost 2m to finish.

Oga Hajji pls try to come around here

Oga mi, I dey here jare... I kuku dey look what people are arguing about. Finishing get levels o. I only argue on important stuffs...

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon by Dennis3D(m): 4:51am On Sep 25, 2020
mufutau55:

Oga mi, I dey here jare... I kuku dey look what people are arguing about. Finishing get levels o. I only argue on important stuffs...

Hajji M.

Lol I was wondering how the OP Said he built and furnished a Duplex like this with 8m. And has refused to show pictures. Funny as it may sound

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Low Income Earners Build A Home? / Blue Sea Estate Phase 1 Now Selling #220,000 / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.