Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike (495 Views)

Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / Buhari Approves Payment Of Outstanding Paris Club Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by ajaniepp: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/paris-club-refund-used-projects-execution-wike/

RIVERS State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, has said that his administration was using the state’s share of the Paris Club refund to execute projects.

Wike also stated that his administration would improve the infrastructure of Isiokpo town, saying that nobody would be allowed to relegate the ancient Ikwerre city.

The governor, who spoke while flagging off the construction of Isiokpo town on Friday, said the state had passed the stage of salaries and pensions.

He said, “The Paris Club refund they paid to us will be used to execute meaningful projects across the state. For us, we have passed the stage of payment of salaries and pensions. We have cleared all those and our focus for now is to roll out projects for the benefit of our people.”

He said that the administration was celebrating Christmas for the people of the state through the roll out of strategic projects.

The governor said that he would remain focused in the delivery of projects and quality programmes, noting that he will never be distracted by the APC.

He pointed out that the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government has abandoned Rivers State, with no single meaningful project executed in the state.

“I challenge them to tell our people the project that has been executed by the APC Federal Government in Rivers State. Ordinarily, nobody from the APC will come to Rivers State to campaign,” he said.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/paris-club-refund-used-projects-execution-wike/

Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by Warripikin08(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2017
G
Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by ifyan(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2017
I pray ohhh.

Action speak louder than words.
Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by dunkem21(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2017
grin The last paragraph though cheesy
Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by LionDeLeo: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2017
I can't fit laff. grin grin grin

Last last, Buhari will take the blame.
Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by edoman2016: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Rather the fund will diverted to PDP electioneering campaign. I pity Rivers state. Wike is the ATM of PDP.
Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by nrexzy: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2017
So ikwerre LAnd is the whole of Rivers State.

Naive Leaders Everywhere...
Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2017
This guy has promoted cultism in Rivers to very dangerous heights. The number of people who have lost their lives to this menace since he assumed power is scaring. A guy like this shouldn't be talking about 2019. Anyway, we are in Nigeria, anything goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by princechurchill(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Ordinarily nobody from APC will come river state and campaign...dis man get bad mouth

Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by DieBuhari: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2017
The governor, who spoke while flagging off the construction of Isiokpo town on Friday, said the state had passed the stage of salaries and pensions.

While our South wåste States are still struggling to pay salaries.
Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by LionDeLeo: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2017
DieBuhari:

While our South wåste States are still struggling to pay salaries.
I'm sure you are very satisfied with this comment. Aren't you?
Re: Paris Club Refund To Be Used For Projects’ Execution – Wike by Ehiscotch(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2017
I don't expect less from the amount you get from allocations monthly.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Son In A Ghastly Motor Accident / My Investments In CBN And GTB Have Ripped To Havest / New Year Gift From God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.