Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' (18977 Views)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / US Marine Osprey Aircraft With 4 Soldiers On Board Missing In Norway / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by Saintp(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2017
bamidelee:

America is the patron of terrorism
do you research well they're the financier of isis et al that was how they trained and use bn laden to break USSR they later turned against the guy
Am not justifying terrorism but USA should stop linking Islam with it
They sponsored Libyan to course trouble in Libya which lead to the death of Qaddafi.
Either they like it or not Islam would rule the world when the destined time comes, either they're back Israel or not that place they occupy now would be their burial ground when the time comes.
Let Muslim's over the world stop protesting and face ALlaah their downfall is around the corner

Lol. Your Saudi Arabia and Iranian brothers have turned Yemen into a waste land with their proxy war and yet the Muslim world is silent. So the life of Yemeni Muslims don't matter. Thousands of people have died in Yemen yet your problem is America. Go and protest against your Saudi brothers committing genocide in another Muslim country Yemen.

3 Likes

Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Saintp:

Lol. Your Saudi Arabia and Iranian brothers have turned Yemen into a waste land with their proxy war and yet the Muslim world is silent. So the life of Yemeni Muslims don't matter. Thousands of people have died in Yemen yet your problem is America. Go and protest against your Saudi brothers committing genocide in another Muslim country Yemen.
keep watching
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2017
grin

Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
ibnzubair:
So, a US marine was convinced over the social media to accept radical Islam? And then, despite the standard of living in the US accepted to carry out a terrorist attack? On Christmas day?

I have always maintained that Islam is not the problem, humans are. I believe a group terrorists and suicidal maniacs for whatever reason chose Islam and made it their breeding ground. I pray we take our religion back from them

You are right. Islam is not the problem, it is the platform.
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by Habyz(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2017
An Islamic version of Everitt Jameson! Wehdone sir/ma.
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by olajide21: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
ibnzubair:
So, a US marine was convinced over the social media to accept radical Islam? And then, despite the standard of living in the US accepted to carry out a terrorist attack? On Christmas day?

I have always maintained that Islam is not the problem, humans are. I believe a group terrorists and suicidal maniacs for whatever reason chose Islam and made it their breeding ground. I pray we take our religion back from them

May your days be long my brother!!!... Its unimaginable what people believe sometimes. How could that story even add up? Well, i hope the non - Muslims think beyond their TV screen so we can make the world a better place.

1 Like

Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by maasoap(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
You will see them defending hijab as if their life depends on it, but you won't see them condemning these acts of terrorism
What is there to condenm? The potential killer has been caught, he wasn't able to commit any crime.
BTW: when it is a Muslim, it is terrorism but when it is a non-muslim, it is one name or the other but not terrorism. What is terrorism again?
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by chineduemmao: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2017
anibirelawal:
lipsrsealed
Hmmm... PLANNED ATTACK.
((IRONY)) a planned attack to blackmail islam! A mere Propaganda.
even 9/11 is a propaganda! ewu awusa...
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2017
enemy within....na them them dey kill their self...
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by chineduemmao: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2017
maasoap:

What is there to condenm? The potential killer has been caught, he wasn't able to commit any crime.
BTW: when it is a Muslim, it is terrorism but when it is a non-muslim, it is one name or the other but not terrorism. What is terrorism again?
whether u accept it or not makes no difference, muslim extremists are one of the major problems in this world. hoo! haa!
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by WhoBeThisMan: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2017
maasoap:

yeah you are right. Because it's what it is
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by ibnzubair(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
olajide21:

May your days be long my brother!!!... Its unimaginable what people believe sometimes. How could that story even add up? Well, i hope the non - Muslims think beyond their TV screen so we can make the world a better place.

You know, the social media is one big society where anyone can say anything with almost no consequence. People also don't know what is right from what is false.

So, one might grossly misinterpret the Holy Qur'an with no consequence for that and another simpleton might pick that up and hold on to it as fact.
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by Cyynthialove(f): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
royalamour:
The day I read on here what some of these muslims said against accepting Christmas food, I knew they are all demonic.

Islam is the problem of the world.
I read it too

1 Like

Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by teemy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
I'm talking about here in Niairaland. If anything Nairaland is baised towards Muslims
same way ALL nigerians are criminals on foreign sites and an attempt to clear d air leads to an oral stockade drop.
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by maasoap(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
chineduemmao:
whether u accept it or not makes no difference, muslim extremists are one of the major problems in this world. hoo! haa!
Extremism in any form or place has no soft place in heart. Sorry that yours is about Muslims and only Muslims.
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by phiszo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
bamidelee:

America is the patron of terrorism
do you research well they're the financier of isis et al that was how they trained and use bn laden to break USSR they later turned against the guy
Am not justifying terrorism but USA should stop linking Islam with it
They sponsored Libyan to course trouble in Libya which lead to the death of Qaddafi.
Either they like it or not Islam would rule the world when the destined time comes, either they're back Israel or not that place they occupy now would be their burial ground when the time comes.
Let Muslim's over the world stop protesting and face ALlaah their downfall is around the corner
From your statements, what is the difference between you and the so called terrorists??.
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
phiszo:

From your statements, what is the difference between you and the so called terrorists??.
can you ask again pls
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
So which country are they going to ban now from immigration? LoL
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
When trump decided to monitor people coming into the state, to know who and who would not come, lovers of evil were protesting that he discriminate.

Now the whole world are now seeing what Trump saw far back about terrorism.

Does Everitt Jameson sound like an Arabic name to you?
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by chineduemmao: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
maasoap:

Extremism in any form or place has no soft place in heart. Sorry that yours is about Muslims and only Muslims.
funny enough how urs doesnt include muslim

#Bigbigotry
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by anibirelawal(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
chineduemmao:
even 9/11 is a propaganda! ...

Yes it was....check well!
ewu awusa .
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
chineduemmao:
funny enough how urs doesnt include muslim
#Bigbigotry
You are right, doesn't include Muslims but extremism in any form and place as I said.
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by chineduemmao: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
maasoap:

You are right, doesn't include Muslims but extremism in any form and place as I said.
why not, when you dont see jihad as extremism how can muslim be a problem?
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2017
chineduemmao:
why not, when you dont see jihad as extremism how can muslim be a problem?
People reading your comments will just be laughing. I said extremism in any form and place but you told me that my stance didn't include muslim extremists. Do you want me to be arguing with you when my statement was as clear as daylight?
Re: US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' by Cityguy: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
All former supposed Christians who convert to Islam should be monitored closely for terror acts. It seems they are easier manipulated than others and of course this is not surprising given the fact that they could be confused in the first instance to desert their foundation. Doing a research on their IQ would definitely be revealing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague / Senegal's Political Crisis Deepens As Govt Suspends Tiktok Indefinitely / US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.