Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? (30342 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / Scarcity: Where Are The Statesmen / Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Bizibi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
obailala:
Mr Man, take your frustrated soul elsewhere please. You sit you lazy ass down and call out an 80 year old man who's been protesting for you since 1960s to still protest for you a youth in 2017, and you think I'm a sycophant for pointing out how daft your logic is?

If it pains you so much that there are those who dont share you daft views, kindly go snuff out your life and let me be.
mtcheeeeew!!!!!
What a being......very funny,a funny sycophant who think I'm interested in sole Soyinka and co.....like I said you are a hypocrite!!
You have to right to advice anyone to stand up fr his right and you openly support an old man in aso rock.
I'm a biz man who careless about those old men but you care about your old grandpa in aso villa even of he is confused.what a hypocritical being.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by AZeD1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
People who have been shouting for the youths to be given a chance are requesting for an 80 year old man to lead a protest? Seriously?

Wole Soyinka has done his part, before you call him out, please tell us what you have done.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by OfficialAwol(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
stfadaanthony:

You have just said my mind...it will not even be manipulated in his favour, truth be told, do we really have a candidate that can defeat him?

I never voted for this govt, but supported him when it newly came on board because I thought they will truly fight corruption, but I must say, this govt is a TOTAL failure.

It's good that we have all learnt from this. At least Nigerians Now know that someone they don't like can be voted out.

And I make bold to stand with those dudes who chant "anybody but Buhari". I doubt there's anybody in the political spectrum today, that would be worse than Buhari.

At least if corruption festers, the economy would grow. But what do we have now? Corruption and recessed economy. It's bad
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by obailala(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew!!!!!
What a being......very funny,a funny sycophant who think I'm interested in sole Soyinka and co.....like I said you are a hypocrite!!
You have to right to advice anyone to stand up fr his right and you openly support an old man in aso rock.
I'm a biz man who careless about those old men but you care about your old grandpa in aso villa even of he is confused.what a hypocritical being.
If you had a life, you should have stayed in your lane cos everyone cant share your views... Is it by force for Obaiala to join you in your stuping hatred for the man in aso rock?....

Someone on the thread accused Soyinka of not coming out to protest fuel scarcity and I responded accordingly to the person. And then you deliver your frustrated self into my mentions spitting emptiness about Soyinka and PMB, but now you claim Soyinka isnt your problem. So why the hell did you quote me since you obviously were ignorant of what I was talking about?.... Oh sorry I forgot, you're just one jobless attention seeking pleb who's obsessed with me and feels frustrated that I dont share your senseless hate obsession.

Look here boy, just save yourself the stress and go dump yourself in the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by obakore20(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Following the crowd will cause you to be mediocre, living a life of self-betrayal, and resigned to an average life. If you do what the majority of people do you will get what the majority get.

They have gone into hiding..... since they cannot criticise their failed master. They are hypocrites and shameless people that don't deserve the respect of Nigerians. ***spits***
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by IdeyFindWife: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Despite all the evident hardship we are passing through, don't be surprised that Buhari might still win in 2019.

Though not because he will be voted in, but because the bigots he has appointed in charge of electoral system will manipulate things for him.

Have you heard that sarrki is now wailing?

That's the reality most zombies and wailers are not ready to grapple with yet.

Apart from APC's rigging machineries in place, most Nigerians are hardwired to moan, groan and wail around without being ready to pioneer or join anything revolutionary.

For the unprepared and the unrealistic, 2018 will be an induction into a Nigerian world of hell-on-earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by OfficialAwol(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

That's the reality most zombies and wailers are not ready to grapple with yet.

Apart from APC's rigging machineries in place, most Nigerians are hardwired to moan, groan and wail around without being ready to pioneer or join anything revolutionary.

For the unprepared and the unrealistic, 2018 will be an induction into a Nigerian world of hell-on-earth!

Yea. Revolution. Something to make sure that our systems remain uncompromised
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Bizibi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
obailala:
If you had a life, you should have stayed in your lane cos everyone cant share your views... Is it by force for Obaiala to join you in your stuping hatred for the man in aso rock?....

Someone on the thread accused Soyinka of not coming out to protest fuel scarcity and I responded accordingly to the person. And then you deliver your frustrated self into my mentions spitting emptiness about Soyinka and PMB, but now you claim Soyinka isnt your problem. So why the hell did you quote me since you obviously were ignorant of what I was talking about?.... Oh sorry I forgot, you're just one jobless attention seeking pleb who's obsessed with me and feels frustrated that I dont share your senseless hate obsession.

Look here boy, just save yourself the stress and go dump yourself in the lagoon.
mtcheeeeew.....look child,you just wasted your energy writing rubbish......
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Josco24685(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Onyenna:
This is just the beginning....
this is what we call change by force. Chanji dole. I warned friends and family but they did not listen.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by obailala(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew.....look child,you just wasted your energy writing rubbish......
Sorry 'adult', I dont mind putting you in your deserved place, in the gutter. Once again, pick your sorry self up, stop dying in my mentions and go get yourself a life.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Bizibi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
obailala:
Sorry 'adult', I dont mind putting you in your deserved place, in the gutter. Once again, pick your sorry self up, stop dying in my mentions and go get yourself a life.
hahahahaha......I love this fake sycophant.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by obailala(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bizibi:
hahahahaha......I love this fake sycophant.
Sorry man, I wasnt trying to be like you; so I'm lost at wherr you got the 'fake' appendage from.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Bizibi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
obailala:
Sorry man, I wasnt trying to be like you; so I'm lost at wherr you got the 'fake' appendage from.
hahahajahaha.......
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Ojiofor: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Are you from the land of generational losers who have never won anything in their history?

What have your region won for themselves, let's start from Ilorin.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by chimexdnice(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
ofcos they are all hiding
especially that one they call "pastor" Bakare
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by chimexdnice(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
hypocrits.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by joinnow: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
They no wan go prison.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by str8talk1: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
APC & Buhari increased the price of fuel from #84 to #145, there was a graveyard silence.

APC & Buhari has caused us this hardship during this Christmas season, still a graveyard silence was observed.

APC & Buhari's govt has kept silence while Fulani-herdsmen are killing people in their own communities from left, right and centre, there was still a graveyard silence.

APC & Buhari's govt are busy arresting and disrupting South-Easterners businesses of marketers and transporters, even to the arrest and detention of Innosson Chairman, still a graveyard silence was observed.

My wish and prayer is that as we celebrate this festive season, the graveyard will be the resting place of our tormentors and a one minute silence shall be observe for them.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by laliga01: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Despite all the evident hardship we are passing through, don't be surprised that Buhari might still win in 2019.

Though not because he will be voted in, but because the bigots he has appointed in charge of electoral system will manipulate things for him.

Have you heard that sarrki is now wailing?

It's a lie joor, sarrki wailing? He is the right hand man of BMC.
Or has he been given back sit by his slave masters?
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Splashme: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Oye0404:
All I see are pot bellied hypocrites, shameless people carrying placards nd protesting for personal interest. They must be feeling the heat already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.