Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? (30338 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / Scarcity: Where Are The Statesmen / Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by diamond88: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
I was the only one that did not support the protest in my hood. People though I was blind now we know who I'd blind

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by mercyp001(f): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Despite all the evident hardship we are passing through, don't be surprised that Buhari might still win in 2019.

Though not because he will be voted in, but because the bigots he has appointed in charge of electoral system will manipulate things for him.

Have you heard that sarrki is now wailing?
Na hunger reset sarrki brain. Hunger na bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by obailala(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerian youths are expecting an octogenarian Soyinka to come protest for them in 2017...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Despite all the evident hardship we are passing through, don't be surprised that Buhari might still win in 2019.

Though not because he will be voted in, but because the bigots he has appointed in charge of electoral system will manipulate things for him.

. Word
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by oooduancalmdown: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ojiofor:
Why haven't I seen protest from the surffericated region yet?
Una no fit protest for una red mud land?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by rafabenitez: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
All those protest were organised and participated by yorubas,those amala ewedu slaves to the north,DONT EVER TRUST THEM NOT EVEN DERE GOOD MORNING,ALL HAVE LOST DERE VOICES,SLAVES.BIGGEST COWARDS EVER KNOWN YORUBAS.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
mercyp001:

Na hunger reset sarrki brain. Hunger na bad thing.

Lol. Dude accepted that there's corruption in the rank and file of APC. I was marveled.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Justiceleague1: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Thunder faya all coneheads grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by ventureusa: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
12345baba:
I also blame seun and his crew

Yes ooo Those guys worked for APC. No be small

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Nwogeh: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
My happiness is that those supporting Buhari are suffering more considering the fact that they cry at the middle of the night in addition to the ones everyone is crying in the day.
They cannot even jump ship because they are in dilemma.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari come and fight Kwarrupshen gringrin

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by NORSIYK(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
aFONJAS where are they now? The most hate filled tribe

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Ojiofor: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Una no fit protest for una red mud land?

Are you from the region of great hypocrites?

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Hydronium(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dem no fit fuel their vehicles for protest o.

In the meantime, Check out this collections of short stories for Christmas.

https://www.nairaland.com/4248646/christmas-again-short-story-collection
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by progress69: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Foolishness at its peak.
Fuel scarcity during festive period did not start with the govt. It has been a menace which have refused to just leave.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by frugal(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
I sorry sorry O, I sorry for Nigeria - Femi Kuti.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by donnaD(f): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
this is just the beginning,abeg where is sarriki and co?abi him no see fuel use charge him phone??

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by horsepower101: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:

I have been warning people about this. The opposition may have already lost before the campaign even starts

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Okoyeeboz: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ojiofor:

Are you from the region of great hypocrites?

Are you from the land of generational losers who have never won anything in their history?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Bizibi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
obailala:
Nigerian youths are expecting an octogenarian Soyinka to come protest for them in 2017...
mtcheeeew!!!was he young in the last protest?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Bizibi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
progress69:
Foolishness at its peak.
Fuel scarcity during festive period did not start with the govt. It has been a menace which have refused to just leave.
OK!!!!!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by vineyardfarms: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Saaruman:
The one that claimed to have thorn his US green card has run away to America. grin

where are the likes of Pastor Tunde Bakare. Father Mbarka, Prof. Soyinka, Nupeg. labor Union, who clamored for the Head of former President, $26b has vanished, no account for recovered loots.
where are the various groups .

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by OfficialAwol(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
horsepower101:

I have been warning people about this. The opposition may have already lost before the campaign even starts

That's the reality that's staring us at the face. The APC is too draconian. Somebody like Tinubu, Amaechi, El'Rufai and Abba Kyari, would rather have the INEC manipulated than stand the loss of power to PDP.

The only thing would be to go to court where they would buy the judges.

It's a sorry state we found ourselves in.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by tobsvent: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
They've been consumed by this occultic administration. Only d truth can stand test of times.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by obailala(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeew!!!was he young in the last protest?
Keep sitting behind your phone/PC facebooking, instagraming and snapchatting while you wait for an over 80 year old grandpa to fight for you.
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by PHIPEX(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
What amuses me most is when I remember how some of us were insulated for not joining the kangaroo protest by the bandwagon of the junces. They said we were not sophisticated enough.

Same happened when this grandfather in Aso rock came to campaign, they said he has never stolen a penny since he was born and will shoot all corrupt politician dead eventhough he was never qualified to run. We warned but they said we were corrupt.

I wait for another drama in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Bizibi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
obailala:
Keep sitting behind your phone/PC facebooking, instagraming and snapchatting while you wait for an over 80 year old grandpa to fight for you.
mtcheeew!!!!!yeye sycophant,I'm better than you who keep defending a 75 year old grandfather in aso rock on nl......
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by obailala(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeew!!!!!yeye sycophant,I'm better than you who keep defending a 75 year old grandfather in aso rock on nl......
You are better thqn only your father... You obviously dont have any reasonable thing to churn out of your skull besides trolling people for their choices... Kindly fucck off my mentions you frustrated pleb!
Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by Bizibi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
obailala:
You are better thqn only your father... You obviously dont have any reasonable thing to churn out of your skull besides trolling people for their choices... Kindly fucck off my mentions you frustrated pleb!
mtcheeewww!!
Hypocrite!!
Yeye sycophant talking about an 80 year old novelist and he supports an old man in aso rock.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by obailala(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeewww!!
Hypocrite!!
Yeye sycophant talking about an 80 year old novelist and he supports an old man in aso rock.
Rubbish
Mr Man, take your frustrated soul elsewhere please. You sit you lazy ass down and call out an 80 year old man who's been protesting for you since 1960s to still protest for you a youth in 2017, and you think I'm a sycophant for pointing out how daft your logic is?

If it pains you so much that there are those who dont share you daft views, kindly go snuff out your life and let me be.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? by stfadaanthony(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:

You have just said my mind...it will not even be manipulated in his favour, truth be told, do we really have a candidate that can defeat him?

I never voted for this govt, but supported him when it newly came on board because I thought they will truly fight corruption, but I must say, this govt is a TOTAL failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Defend Yourselves Against Killers" - TY Danjuma / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.