Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? (14816 Views)

Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili / The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by mightyhazel: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

He will win over and over again, and there's nothing you can do about it
iseeee.

may buhari win the next election.. by then ppl like u and urs msy have gone extinct... we need more space in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Maskus(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:
How much did Secondus-led pdp pay you?

They are trying to play politics with your welfare. Continue fooling yourself you hear.
Nigerians politicising everything since 1640..Failure to learn from our past mistakes will continually harm us....may God help Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by AroOkigbo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
nonut:
The zombies are still in shock.
I tell you. It's even getting more and more difficult for zoneB's and BMCs to continue to defend this failure called government of changed Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by GGirll: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omooba77:
The hardship in the last few days queueing for fuel; exhorbitant commodity price; no light, bad road. Is this the change Nigerians bargained for?
Even in the days of GEJ, things were not this bad!
It didn't happen during sallah but happened during Xmas it deliberate n the change is chainji grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by victorazyvictor(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Even if PDP presents a dog, a lot of Nigerians would vote for that dog. Buhari is a curse to humanity.

God sent Buhari to punish Nigerians for their disobedience to him..

When God want to punish a people he give them bad leader. the reason why Buhari will never die on sit and God will not hear una cry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Coldfeets: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Foolish Nigerians with very short memory.

Always looking for someone to blame for their own failures.

So you think it is Buhari that will come and control the cruelty and wicked greed that is destroying your oil marketers?

Continue looking for whom to blame.

Funny enough, the same set of dolts blaming buhari and cursing the day they voted for buhari are the same set of monkeys that voted for jonathan only to later regret and curse the day the voted for jonathan.

Fools that will never learn.

Tomorrow they will troop out and vote for atiku.

Two years down the line, the idiots will come out again and start cussing and blaming the day they voted for atiku.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Hayah: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by AdesegunSanni89: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I have cursed the day I spent 3hrs in the sun to vote for buhari after spending another 8hrs again to get fuel at 270 yesterday.

I wish pdp can just present someone credible apart from atiku.

Buhari is the biggest scam to ever happen to humanity.
Stop lying, you never voted for Buhari. We who voted for him still have faith in him and will vote for him again in 2019. PDP could not fix the refineries or build new ones in 16 years of misrule and you expect Buhari to perform miracle in less than 3 years? May God punish you and your hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by EvilMetahuman: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
AdesegunSanni89:
Stop lying, you never voted for Buhari. We who voted for him still have faith in him and will vote for him again in 2019. PDP could not fix the refineries or build new ones in 16 years of misrule and you expect Buhari to perform miracle in less than 3 years? May God punish you and your hypocrisy.
[/s]who cares what you think?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Respect55(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
We warned dem but they refused.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Alariiwo: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Coldfeets:
Foolish Nigerians with very short memory.

Always looking for someone to blame for their own failures.

So you think it is Buhari that will come and control the cruelty and wicked greed that is destroying your oil marketers?

Continue looking for whom to blame.

Funny enough, the same set of dolts blaming buhari and cursing the day the voted for buhari are the same set of monkeys that voted for jonathan only to later regret and curse the day the voted for jonathan.

Fools that will never learn.

Tomorrow they will troop out and vote for atiku.

Two years down the line, the idiots will come and again and start cussing and blaming the day they voted for atiku.

Most of them don't have sense..

It's Buhari that sells petrol for them at the filling stations.

It's the same Buhari that charge them for kegs at those filling stations.

Those ones blaming Buhari are the pained Ipob miscreants. They are yet to accept defeat of 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by AdesegunSanni89: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
The question you fools should be asking yourselves is that’why didn’t PDP build or repair refineries in 16 years?’ Instead you making mockery of your silly selves

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by AdesegunSanni89: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]who cares what you think?
the truth pained you abi. Nuisance

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Alariiwo: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
The question you fools should be asking yourselves is that’why didn’t PDP build or repair refineries in 16 years?’ Instead you making mockery of your silly selves

I tire o..

Instead they want the useless party back for their own selfish reasons.
For good 16 years, nothing worked.. Yet the dunces keep shouting Buhari up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Arsenalholic:
It mustn't be only PDP bro.

That's one of the main issues we are having: We look at the only two BIG parties and cast our votes for either of them.

Enough is enough of old, recycled, downbeat grandpas tossing the mantle of leadership between themselves like some hot piece of yam. Let's bring in other people with fresh ideas even if they are from other parties.
its hard for fresh ideas to come in bro, it'll continue to be either pdp or apc, there's extreme poverty in the land, these parties just need to share goodies during elections, they'll get voted in again.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by bestspoke: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
The minister of petroleum should be sacked or resigned.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omooba77:
The hardship in the last few days queueing for fuel; exhorbitant commodity price; no light, bad road. Is this the change Nigerians bargained for?

who is omooba77
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by olushevy05: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omooba77:

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Omooba77: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:
How much did Secondus-led pdp pay you?

They are trying to play politics with your welfare. Continue fooling yourself you hear.

Oga, I am not a paid BMC crew like you; only unpatrotic citizen like you will think in this manner

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by bejeria101(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
NiRfreak:
Nigerians are the most foolish and unreasonable human being on earth. PDP was there for 16years and the situation was never better than this. To think Nigerians have forgotten their suffering under 16 years of PDP misrule, and someone suggesting they are an option for us makes me cry. I'm ashamed of my life as a Nigerian. Buhari, APC and PDP are the same. May God strike down all of you playing tribalism with Nigeria. God will punish all of you and Buhari. Oloriburuku gbobgo. One idiot even said he can vote for the dog of PDP. Can't we look beyond these two satanic parties? Are we so unfortunate in life. I am tired oo. eo

Zombie spotted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Omooba77: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
chukwukahenry:

who is omooba77
A progress loving Nigeria. Wasted all my day today in the gruesome holdup allover Lagos caused by fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
i thought gej was the worst to happen
but
pmb brings hopelessness
buhari and his cohorts posterity will pay you back

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Alariiwo: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omooba77:

Oga, I am not a paid BMC crew like you; only unpatrotic citizen like you will think in this manner

Who the fvck are you?

Go and hold Buhari in Aso rock cos he told marketers not to give you fuel. mumuni

Your fellow country men are making things difficult for others cos of greed and what they stand to gain from scarcity, you're here talking trash.
You think it's by having phone and cheap data to open useless threads that shows you have sense? #yeye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Omooba77: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

Who the fvck are you?

Go and hold Buhari in Aso rock cos he told marketers not to give you fuel. mumuni

Your fellow country men are making things difficult for other cos of greed and what they stand to gain from scarcity, you're here talking trash.
You think it's by having phone and cheap data to open useless threads that shows you have sense? #yeye

God bless you for your lack of understanding and wisdom

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Respect55(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
mightyhazel:
iseeee.

may buhari win the next election.. by then ppl like u and urs msy have gone extinct... we need more space in nigeria
Lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Alariiwo: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omooba77:

God bless you for your lack of understanding and wisdom

Mister wisdom.. e se sir, e wa ma lo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by IAMJojo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

I tire o..

Instead they want the useless party back for their own selfish reasons.
For good 16 years, nothing worked.. Yet the dunces keep shouting Buhari up and down.
Na wa,what did he promised b4 d elections,he thought it was rocket science,dnt blame them,e rode on their sentiments,MINISTER OF PETROLUEM MY FOOT,ok pdp spent 16yrs,ur president is entering his 3rd year in office,what tangible project has e inuagurated,3yrs already,na wa o,if e get sumtin 2 offer,majority wont b complaining even reach im wife,abeg joor

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Omooba77: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

Who the fvck are you?

Your fellow country men are making things difficult for others cos of greed and what they stand to gain from scarcity, you're here talking trash.

If only what am saying is not true will God not reward you accordingly
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by IAMJojo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

Who the fvck are you?

Who is the minister of petroleum

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by NiRfreak(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
bejeria101:

Zombie spotted.
God will punish you and all your hope in life if you play your dirty zombie game on me. Are you mad? If you can't read and understand that I don't care about your APC and PDP God will continue to punish your wretched life. You think is funny to be suffering and smilling? idiot
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by bopm: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

He will win over and over again, and there's nothing you can do about it

your hardship and pain will be over and over again, and there is nothing u can do abt it say amin.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? by Alariiwo: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
IAMJojo:

Na wa,what did he promised b4 d elections,he thought it was rocket science,dnt blame them,e rode on their sentiments,MINISTER OF PETROLUEM MY FOOT,ok pdp spent 16yrs,ur president is entering his 3rd year in office,what tangible project has e inuagurated,3yrs already,na wa o,if e get sumtin 2 offer,majority wont b complaining even reach im wife,abeg joor

It's simply corruption fighting back..

Why can't you speak out against the corrupt senate padding budget and pocketing large salary and welfare packages when the average Nigerian gets nothing.

Stop being hypocritic.. The marketers are fond of doing this every december cos they know they'll get away with it.

If Buhari use iron hands now, na una go still shout tyrant, he doesn't obey rule of law etc.
What can please you people sef?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched / Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Eight Years Is A Passing Phase; Nigerians Should Endure / How APC Shared Party Structure In Rivers Between Amaechi, Wike Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.