Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP (11616 Views)

Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by udemzyudex(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:
No matter how you try to discredit the administration of president Muhammadu Buhari, he has done excellently well in the area of job creation, insecurity, and many more. Why can't we applaud him on that criteria instead of throwing blame at the government.

I'm confident he'll do more than what we are seeing today when we re elect him in the next election.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by lost24: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2017
PDP face ur own problem

Stop wasting tym with APC

Apc is beyond ur reach 4 now

PDP wahala people
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by nnachukz(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:
No matter how you try to discredit the administration of president Muhammadu Buhari, he has done excellently well in the area of job creation, insecurity, and many more. Why can't we applaud him on that criteria instead of throwing blame at the government.

I'm confident he'll do more than what we are seeing today when we re elect him in the next election.
I know as expected that you didn't read the recent statistics released by National Buearu Of Statistics. In the report over 4m Nigerians lost their jobs this year alone. I also know you have gone deaf on the rampant killings by Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram including all these increased ritual killings. Oh yes you are very secured now until the herdsmen visit you. Say the truth the way it is, if you lose your BMC N30k allowance. Better job will come to you because of your honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by babadee1(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerians pls let's not keep voting for APC or PDP otherwise the cycle of suffering will continue. There are other political parties biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2017
who be you to talk say president buhari is not APC sole candidates? wen tinubu, ameachi and oyegun dem never talk...besides, if president says he wants to recontest, he will get the sole candidature....lets stop deceiving nigerians on these issues and besides, PDP already knows it
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Paperwhite:
2019: No Alternative to Buhari-APC Governors.Some even vow to sue Buhari if he does not contest.
To send Buhari back to Daura is a task every politically conscious Nigerian should take seriously.Confused party with zombified follower.
And bring in who?
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by BestDataDeals(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:

I rarely comment on nairaland, but I have to cos it's a sin if I see a full and refused to let the person know. You are a fool. Just unbelievable. Really? Job creation?? You need cure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by trutbetold: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is under this Government that none of the jobs in CBN has been completed. CBN, we don't have money, then why are Nigerians complaining? All CBN jobs are abandoned by there contractors.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Omeokachie: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Let me ask Okorocha...

My statue, is Bolaji speaking for leaders of the APC?
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by mercyp001(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:

Libyan returnee ! Keep quiet. You do not know what is going on here in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Charly68: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Leave PDP alone ,they have much battles to fight already than to receive attack from APC again...see their Kangaroo convention ,see their prepared list of leadership candidates ..The voting was just a formality,they are getting digital daily in rigging and manipulations,you wonder what would happen if they are in power..
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Memphis357(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:

You must be suffering from mental imbalance. You need go for a mental health check up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by bejeria101(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Drop the dullard and watch apc evaporate into the air!
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:

Job creation/insecurity... do you read the dailies at all?
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Itzmizbo: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:

Bros i be say i nor wan dey comment for nairaland about anything concerning this country and it's useless govt, both the PDP and APC. But ur comment just got so annoyed, that i wish say i dey where u dey as u make this stupid comment, so that i for give u better slap at least may go make u get sense even if na small one?
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Itzmizbo: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:

Bros i be say i nor wan dey comment for nairaland about anything concerning this country and it's useless govt, both the PDP and APC. But ur comment just got me so annoyed, that i wish say i dey where u dey as u make this stupid comment, so that i for give u better slap at least may go make u get sense even if na small one?
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by baysol: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Escalze:
You guys are leaving whether you like it or not
If den no leave why you no leave them nah? The kin game wey una play so tey den won trow una put for lagoon don begin again. una yanga people of roforofo republic go hear weh this time. Fly wey no dey ........
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
whonamehelp:
if una like make una bring Obama 4 next election una bag dey una houses already come 2019
Lmao..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Absent At NEDG/BON Presidential Debate / Police Funding: Senate Approves ₦1.3 Billion For Teargas, ₦10 Billion For Others / Atiku arrives Bauchi State for PDP Presidential mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.