Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha (41244 Views)

“See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by itsdumebi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Gubernatorial Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Imo state, Senator Hope Uzodinma has reacted to his expulsion from the Imo state chapter of the party.

Below is a statement made available to PoliticsNGR by his spokesman, Hussaini Bukar;

"The purported suspension of the APC governorship candidate is an exercise in futility and therefore void and of no effect whatsoever. There is only one APC in Imo State under the chairmanship of Prince Marcellus Nlemeigbo.

"That is the party known at the headquarters in Abuja. There's no APC faction in Imo State. So you cannot act from a void."

"Okorocha and his infantile boys brigade can deluded themselves to high havens but they cannot change the facts They are not members of APC and therefore, as far as APC is concerned, cannot act from a void because they don't belong to APC. So the so called suspension or whatever of anybody by the Okorocha gang is of no effect because it's void and none existent."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-hope-uzodinma-reacts-expulsion-apc-attacks-rochas/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by Racoon(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Neither of Okorocha or Uzodinma is gonna win Imo for APC so let the iberiberism continue.Ndi achu!

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
ghkkkfgjkkffgkkklkkffgjk nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by rabonni(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Apc knows they need okoro-idiot to help them rig imo.

But apc is on self destruction mode

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Too much problems in the camp

7 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by KingLennon(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
If I say A you say P another man say C, omo nah you sabi grin.

56 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by phlamesG: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wow election for imo go bloody o.
If I hear say I travel go my village this period

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by helinues: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wait ooo

Okorocha and Amosun are they from the same parents?

13 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by Mopolchi: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wetin you expect from Okoroawusa, Iberibeism crooner

6 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is getting serious!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by bestman09(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why not just sue him in the court?

May your fight continue till the end of the election!

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okorostatue... future Leader of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by Sirheny007(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75073059:
This is getting serious!

kwupu eziokwu ka ihere mee ekwensu.
cheesy cheesy

APC is Dead in the SE
And I keep saying it, Rochas will pay with his career for bringing APC to Imo

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by techking: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin Fire on the mountain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
I like ds,pdp shud jst take over

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by pautex: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by 1759King: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
I thought Okorocha has been silenced?
He's still pulling strings in futility grin grin grin

It is safe to say Imo and Rivers are walk-over for PDP now

6 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sirheny007:

kwupu eziokwu ka ihere mee ekwensu.
cheesy cheesy
APC is Dead in the SE
And I keep saying it, Rochas will pay with his career for bringing APC to Imo
eziokwu di ilu
Carry ur wahala go one side!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by uc4uandc(f): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
KARMA is real, see what it has done to Rochas grin

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by Olukat(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Just imagine what they have reduced Okorocha to grin grin grin
We warned him about Buhari but he fails to understand the Buhari he knows doesn't know whats going on around him.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by bukynkwuenu: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin imo state is for sale
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by EngrChris18(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okoroawusa is a big looser , he should prepare his handover note.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
See as dem paint d poor goat with chalk.
people wicked sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha by Sirheny007(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
post=75073269:
See as dem paint d poor goat with chalk.
people wicked sha!
[/s]

Rochas was a big fool.
Playing out to the North thinking it would endear him to them. But he forgot one important point:

Nobody ever won a fight against his kinsmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.