Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? (1137 Views)

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket / Goodluck Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - APC Spokesperson, Bolaji Abdullahi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
With all due respect, if you did campaign or vote for buhari in the 2015 election, you have to read this to the end.

With the official pump price of fuel in many filling stations across nigeria now ranging between 230-250 naira and nobody is saying anything, I am looking for the nairlanders that shouted Jonathan is a useless man and threatened to fight him with their last breath if fuel prices where not reversed from 145. Where are they?
Where is that nairalander that said
"GEJ is the biggest mistake made by God, followed closely by his wife" what of the other nairalander that said
"GMB is the only hope for Nigeria and his elegant and educated wife will give sound counsel to liberate us from oppression"
Where is this person that said "Even at 87 naira pump price is still too much. I wish the senate can just impeach this clueless man from otuke"
"GMB is a good man and will look after the interest of all Nigerians, we need a real leader not that drunkard from otuke"
"Dr. Goodluck jonathan my ass. God punish whoever made this idiot a Dr."
This are all comments from nairaland history.

1. I just want to know where this people are right now?
2. What are they saying in reactions to present situation?
3. Do they carry any guilt whenever news of Nigerians committing suicide due to untold hardship hit the frontpage?
4. What is their reactions to Nigerians who prefer to be sold as slaves aboard because they see no hope and future in Nigeria?
5. What is their reaction to the record breaking number of unemployment declared by the Nigerian Bereau of statistics?
6. What is their reaction to the increase of prostitution in Nigerian with age starting from 12 due to situation of tins?
7. What is their reaction to the constant killings and harassment of the Nigerian populace by sars and fulani herdsmen
8. What is their reaction to chibok girls
9. What is their reaction to economy, security, healthcare, education and every every
10. Finally has the state of affairs made them question their faith on religious matters or are they only now just getting smarter?
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2017
come and force us to vote fee dee fee again....

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2017
tsdarkside:
come and force us to vote fee dee fee again....

These are the kind of people that defend Buhari..

They are poor, broke, uneducated, jobless, confused, disoriented and mostly senile..

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

They are poor, broke, uneducated, jobless, confused, disoriented and mostly senile..

who told you all that...?...poor, broke, uneducated, jobless, confused, disoriented and mostly senile.....

if am all that,you think i would be commenting on nairaland....??...

thats too much trouble to even care about nairaland....

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Alariiwo: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

On the contrary, It's you Buhari haters that are broke, jobless and most times unreasonable.

You are the one who keeps complaining bitterly of hardship when things are moving just fine everywhere.

Learn to hold your leaders responsible first before shouting Buhari so you don't come off as a slowpoke in public.
#shalom

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=Alariiwo post=63537137]

On the contrary, It's you Buhari haters that are broke, jobless and most times unreasonable.

You are the one who keeps complaining bitterly of hardship when things are moving just fine everywhere.

Learn to hold your leaders responsible first before shouting Buhari so you don't come off as a slowpoke in public.
#shalom
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2017
tsdarkside:

who told you all that...?...poor, broke, uneducated, jobless, confused, disoriented and mostly senile.....

if am all that,you think i would be commenting on nairaland....??...

thats too much trouble to even care about nairaland....

Lemme break it down for you..Lemme come down to your level.
Are you not poor? Do you have upto 1000euroz in your bank account?
Are you not broke?
Are you educated? Like really?Are you educated?
You don't have a job, obviously!
I don't need to tell you how confused you are, do I need to do that?
Disoriented and senile...doesn't taht sound like you most of the time?

Go and sleep joor.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Lemme break it down for you..Lemme come down to your level.
Are you not poor? Do you have upto 1000euroz in your bank account?
Are you not broke?
Are you educated? Like really?Are you educated?
You don't have a job, obviously!
I don't need to tell you how confused you are, do I need to do that?
Disoriented and senile...doesn't taht sound like you most of the time?

Go and sleep joor.

come down to my level...you wan talk down on me and want me to listen....

go hug a banana tree.....
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

#shalom

You see why I said these people are confused...We should learn to hold our leaders responsible instead of calling Buhari...So Buhari is no longer Nigeria's leader, he is now their god right? Nawa o. Now that I cannot get fuel to buy, i shouldn't hold Buhari, i should hold seun right? You people need help o

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2017
tsdarkside:

come down to my level...you wan talk down on me and want me to listen....

go hug a banana tree.....

I'm not attempting to talk down on you..you are down already. I'm just talking.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

thx.....you have nothing to say to me....

shvt the fvck up...!!!!....
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

thx....you have nothing to say to me....
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You see why I said these people are confused...We should learn to hold our leaders responsible instead of calling Buhari...So Buhari is no longer Nigeria's leader, he is now their god right? Nawa o. Now that I cannot get fuel to buy, i shouldn't hold Buhari, i should hold seun right? You people need help o

wetin concern seun with fuel...?..since when nairaland run on fuel...?....

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2017
tsdarkside:

thx....you have nothing to say to me....

You are welcome..May God lift you up. Before you finally commit suicide all thanks to Buhari.
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Adminisher: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari is the ONLY Nigerian politician tackling fundamental issues of human character that is weakening Nigeria. You may not like him or even like me saying it.

He will do two good terms. He needs the second term to do terrible things to the corrupt, weak, parasitic culture killing Nigeria even the type coming from the north and especially within the North.

Jonathan was a corrupt, degenerate weakling. The current fuel scarcity is human made. If Buhari uses his 1984 methods, you weak ajebota generation cannot cope because imprisonment and firing squads will scare you. The fuel scarcity is man made (within NNPC, marketers, unions et.c) It will fizzle out in January.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You are welcome..May God lift you up. Before you finally commit suicide all thanks to Buhari.

whats wrong with you.....
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2017
tsdarkside:

wetin concern seun with fuel...?..since when nairaland run on fuel...?....

You can't even comprehend simple English!! See the kind of people supporting Buhari..How can you understand when you don't eat well..
The brain needs food to function well oga...food!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2017
tsdarkside:

whats wrong with you.....

Lol,shouldn't I be asking you that question?
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by anibi9674: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
ok
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Adminisher:
Buhari is the ONLY Nigerian politician tackling fundamental issues of human character that is weakening Nigeria. You may not like him or even like me saying it.

He will do two good terms. He needs the second term to do terrible things to the corrupt, weak, parasitic culture killing Nigeria even the type coming from the north and especially within the North.

Jonathan was a corrupt, degenerate weakling. The current fuel scarcity is human made. If Buhari uses his 1984 methods, you weak ajebota generation cannot cope because imprisonment and firing squads will scare you. The fuel scarcity is man made (within NNPC, marketers, unions et.c) It will fizzle out in January.

its clear we vote buhari again....look how greedy nigerians are...!!...rushing buses,rushing for money....rushing everything...

if white nations copy us,they would all collapse...thats why whites hate us so much...its not about skin color,,its about character....
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Things are moving fine everywhere angry angry angry angry angry, are you kidding me right now. Things are moving fine. your type deserve beating
Alariiwo:

#shalom

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol,shouldn't I be asking you that question?

atleast you are laughing...their is still redemption for you....
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Things are moving fine everywhere angry angry angry angry angry, are you kidding me right now. Things are moving fine. your type deserve beating

we that voted buhari back then will not give up because of fuel marketers.....
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2017
tsdarkside:

atleast you are laughing...their is still redemption for you....

I'm redeemed. But you my friend cannot be delivered.
May God have mercy on your soul...
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

me,like you... grin
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Alariiwo: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:

It's either you're not doing legit job or your welfare packages depend on corruption.

Only corrupt people cry foul in this new era. The just are living fine and happy.
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

your name already tells me you have some knowledge...soooo,cheers....!.... grin
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Everytime I hear someone saw PDP (GEJ and co.)
did a wonderful job with project Nigeria.

I begin to panic.

They are obliviously raving mad like this guy.
LIFEisSIMPLE:
With all due respect, if you did campaign or vote for buhari in the 2015 election, you have to read this to the end.
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by dodelight(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=tsdarkside post=63537171][/quote] So you're still a lover of Buhari despite all these disappointments and mismanagements? I wouldn't like to but I can't help but remind you of your true identity. That is, Fool!
Re: Where Are Those That Annihilated Jonathan? by tsdarkside(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2017
TheCabal:
Everytime I hear someone saw PDP (GEJ and co.)
did a wonderful job with project Nigeria.

I begin to panic.

They are obliviously raving mad.

well...its reality...its up to us now to deceide what nigeria should be or allow them to balkanize nigeria....black ex yugoslawia......

kiiiikikikikikikiki....... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law / Our Online Igbo Brothers Should See This / Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.