Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye (1132 Views)

Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa / Nigeria Ranked As 2nd Worst Country In Terms Of Government Integrity / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by NairaMedia: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by NairaMedia: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2018

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by dukie25: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Bubu's legacy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Baawaa(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Dino Melaye,do you have integrity?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by chriskosherbal(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmm what a Stat

Check signature
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Jokerman(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2018
But Buhari is the 3rd man ever with the highest integrity rating after Muhammad (2nd) and Jesus (1st).... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by LuciferCristi: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2018
That 14.4 is too high sef. angry

Well, on the brighter side it might actually mean the Head of State's IQ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Heheheheh and Dino is among the government grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Nbote(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Where is d integrity Buharists and d APC were making noise about.. ? Despite it being so clear for all to see apart from hypocrisy and propaganda, ediots would still try to sell a non existent integrity to anyone who cares to listen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Khd95(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Lol,look who is talking cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by saaron(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2018
The meaning of integrity has been bastardized by buhari's corrupt govt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by baliyubla: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Even Somalia a failed state has more integrity than the jihadist government. From Poverty capital of the world, to Deputy world Capital for low Government Integrity. Sai Lifeless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2018
What do we expect when lies and propaganda are the order of the day..

They can only fool some selected zombies, they cant fool us and the International community.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by gaby(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2018
This joke of a Senator should head back to the same Google and type in Legislators with the lowest integrity and humongous allowances, then bring us the results here.

Nigerian Legislators are number one in ranking on zero integrity and over-bloated allowances with absolutely nothing commensurate in how the citizens' lives are any better off as a result to show for their excesses.

And you sit there with the nerves and fingers to type nonsense because Google is always there to the rescue.

Nonsense...
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Buhari mr integrity my foot! Terrorist at peaks!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by omowolewa: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Thatz serious
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by OreMI22: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2018
NairaMedia:
As shared by Senator Dino Melaye:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-5ze2nK0pHNU/W6H_YA9UH8I/AAAAAAAAEhI/k7oJGCHPXN0w48DG2G7Me3Ag8TVnkFUFwCLcBGAs/s1600/41242819_139116233704696_2447376221050425510_n.jpg[/img]

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/nigeria-ranked-2nd-in-world-with-lowest.html
Mynd44
lalasticlala
seun

Where is Lie Mohammed?

You see foreigners are taking note and even now give prizes for dishonest governments
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by capatainrambo: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2018
zombies that have co.mented 're busy attacking dino.

it's a pity. when confronted with superior arguments they become aggressive.

buhariguy will soon come with his ipob talk. these zombies 're super aggressive. my God help us all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by freeze001(f): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
This joke of a Senator should head back to the same Google and type in Legislators with the lowest integrity and humongous allowances, then bring us the results here.

Nigerian Legislators are number one in ranking on zero integrity and over-bloated allowances with absolutely nothing commensurate in how the citizens' lives are any better off as a result to show for their excesses.

And you sit there with the nerves and fingers to type nonsense because Google is always there to the rescue.

Nonsense...

All of those put together constitute the low integrity rating of the Nigerian government. You cannot isolate one from the other. The President and his Vice also consume humongous allowances apart from basic salaries or aren't you aware? Still human rights violations are at an all time high, policies are as wishy-washy as they come. These among many others are d sole responsibility of the Executive arm so where are we even with the supposed chief of integrity as President?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by gaby(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2018
freeze001:

All of those put together constitute the low integrity rating of the Nigerian government. You cannot isolate one from the other. The President and his Vice also consume humongous allowances apart from basic salaries or aren't you aware? Still human rights violations are at an all time high, policies are as wishy-washy as they come. These among many others are d sole responsibility of the Executive arm so where are we even with the supposed chief of integrity as President?

I am in no way holding a brief for any arm of the wasteful government and system we run in Nigeria, my brother.

My only grouse on this issue is the messenger bearing the message. He is far flung from one who is coming to equity with clean hands.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by freeze001(f): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:

I am in no way holding a brief for any arm of the wasteful government and system we run in Nigeria, my brother.
My only grouse on this issue is the messenger bearing the message. He is far flung from one who is coming to equity with clean hands.

Enjoy my siggy

Someone had to bring the message. Who better than a member of the government? That should beam the light on them more but we all know they will spew more propaganda to counter facts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Racoon(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with- and for- him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity.

From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by kotv: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2018
We're low in everything since Mr. Integrity took over

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by gaby(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2018
freeze001:

Someone had to bring the message. Who better than a member of the government? That should beam the light in then more but we all know they will spew more propaganda to counter facts.

I do agree with you. However, when the intent and purpose of the message becomes very obviously skewered towards achieving a laughable aim of gaining the power to continue perpetuating the same vicious cycle, it loses all of its positives.

The messenger had been saddled with the constitutional powers as a legislator to have come up with a motion on this and many more in the hallowed chambers, to set in a motion the process to change the narrative.

But heck no he won't because it'd affect his ability to have something to flaunt and mock the poor citizens with.

Such a shame..
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by ChangetheChange: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2018
grin

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2018
grin...... Oyaa ! Is about time .........

Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by justtoodark: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by FarahAideed: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2018
It's even shocking to me that Nigeria is not number 1 on that list .because the Buhari govt has zero integrity in every thing they have said or done
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by justtoodark: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
It's even shocking to me that Nigeria is not number 1 on that list .because the Buhari govt has zero integrity in every thing they have said or done

go and hug something.....
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by FarahAideed: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2018
justtoodark:

go and hug something.....

Yes sir I will hug my PVC and vote out Buhari!!!
Re: Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye by justtoodark: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

Yes sir I will hug my PVC and vote out Buhari!!!

good respond.....i like that....the game is on....my vote against your vote...kudos....

kiiiiikikikikikikiki......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die / Chimamanda: How Atiku Helped Change My Life, Vote For Atiku (video) / Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.