Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] (33922 Views)

Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by 6pax: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is only possible because of the Amiable technocrat RT HON ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI cool
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by marvin902(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
deco22:
First of all those rail way stations look too fine for Nigeria,and which states are they located.

Then secondly why is she the only one there,are there no other passengers.

Conclusion,PROPAGANDA

am sorry buh they aint..
i was in ekpoma on Tuesday when trucks started transporting this particular type of trains to the north...
they where more than 7 carry each compartment...
i must say the transport minister is doing well
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by Kbs468(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
magazineguy:
There are so many negative attributes to the Nigerian railway system, inspite of that, there is another that gives it hope. As against the old reviews, I think my trip is about to become really amazing. Embarking on a train trip across Nigeria should be an adventure we all should. On the 26th of September a young Nigerian, Jublian Ngawaru decided to explore the Nigerian rail system, travel by train to 8 cities across Nigeria in 14 days and exploring each city.

See some her experiences via photos;

source; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/around-nigeria-14-days-train/

That's pretty cool and good to know.

With a Systemized plan in place for the expected spiritual Tourists and their anticipated experience using a fast-paced & ultra modern trains in place linking up all the 774 local Government Areas should cut that to a bearest minimum days.

Besides, Theirs would be a specific travel locations of choice as shall be made available on registration, So that the points that caused her some delays wouldn't be part of their experiences too except for when they decided to come around again on historical adventure though as that is or those are the kinds of traveling Nigerians and the rest of the World shall be embarking upon to the Nations of SAUDI ARABIA & ISRAEL henceforth rather than on PILGRIMAGE/HAJJ.

And that includes Nigerians as well. History and Discovery trip about the things of Old and past World.

That exactly is the concept of the ZIGA ECONOMY that is a DIVINE WORD NOT FOUND IN THE DICTIONARY YET.

And talking about Dictionary, A New world order Dictionary that would composed mainly of positive words and expressions had been ordered to help fasten and harken the institution of the positive mindset and thoughts required for the New World that would ultimately ushered Us into paradise where PEACE AND LOVE are the most paramount expressions in use like We said Our (GOD) presence and existence is proof of Mankind being One into PARADISE and the other foot still on Earth.�

What a revelation this report has turned into.Great. Great and Great it is.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by muller101(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
She passed through Akwa ibom and cross river with what? Liar.
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by Holyvurgin17(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Bro I tells you grin I suspect Lie Mohammed
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by APL33: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
elpj:
I live in Nigeria and I have not seen a moving train for the last 10 years so where is around Nigeria did she travelled to. How many states in Nigeria that train are still moving

U don't stay close to their tracks or station. THAT WHY
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by hidhrhis(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
she travelled across Nigeria wen their is no railway line in Oyo state intact the day train enter Oyo I will use my school fees to buy cow for celebration
sister to lai Muhammad and cousin to bihari with all their foolishness infact English cannot explain what I feel for this our leaders
nothing deserves A1 in my country but d7 and f9
the only thing that deserves A1 is bribery and corruption our leaders are perfect in dis aspect
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by lastempero: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Its not true because the rail track doesn't cover the whole Nigeria.
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by seguno2: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Great adventure.
Me likey. cheesy
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by lalabrother: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Let her try traveling via train from Lagos to kano
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by Shaev7(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Did you reach Offa, rail station in Kwara state? Is at Owode there in Offa, when you get there my house is close to the station there, lol. Nice adventure. You will not like the Offa rail station...
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by buffalowings: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
To nack someone jazz dey hungry me

Only three pictures?

Op need's to be flogged mercilessly angry sad
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She try Travelling isn't my hobby
I love travelling, its fun.
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by officialfysh(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Where are all diz terminals?
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by HallaDaTruth: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
cool

Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by realhonips: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
deco22:
First of all those rail way stations look too fine for Nigeria,and which states are they located.

Conclusion,PROPAGANDA
maybe she chartered the train
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by mfm04622: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
deco22:

Conclusion,PROPAGANDA

They are real! Used train from Kaduna to Abuja of Wednesday and the stations are like that
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by exquisite007: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
It's more fun with friends... Just that it was just north to west. I'm planning on a second tour to all train penetrable states
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by rhames(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
magazineguy:
There are so many negative attributes to the Nigerian railway system, inspite of that, there is another that gives it hope. As against the old reviews, I think my trip is about to become really amazing. Embarking on a train trip across Nigeria should be an adventure we all should. On the 26th of September a young Nigerian, Jublian Ngawaru decided to explore the Nigerian rail system, travel by train to 8 cities across Nigeria in 14 days and exploring each city.

See some her experiences via photos;

source; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/around-nigeria-14-days-train/

Where is your blog babe? Join travelblogsuccess.com
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by gabriella4691(f): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na all dis na lie jor! Dis beautiful train stations for naija.who build them?shey dis useless gov that cannot gov anytin in Nigeria not to even talk of maintaining them to this taste.no fuel,na so queue for all filling stations.God dey look u o!abeg leave shit alone for the carriers. No come here cone bobo us.yinmu
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by nadisman(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
slay queen on transit shee railway ran tru anambra my state u girls can lie ooo OAP U dey try.
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by shoczy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is terrible. She travelled around Nigeria by train with just four photographs to show for it?Even Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by Kingdolo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by jubilian: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
shoczy:
This is terrible. She travelled around Nigeria by train with just four photographs to show for it?Even Ekiti?
[center][/center] these are not the only pictures from the trip. This is only Abuja ultra modern train station. Nairaland only posted these fines ones lool. Pls see @jubtrip on Instagram for more. Thanks you. quote author=marooh post=63539796]Did she come to enugu with d train?.
cry[/quote]
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by Cool83(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
elpj:
I live in Nigeria and I have not seen a moving train for the last 10 years so where is around Nigeria did she travelled to. How many states in Nigeria that train are still moving
train is moving in Ogun state almost everyday
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by jubilian: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
8 cities cus the states were listed in cities - Lagos -
Ibadan - Osogbo - Kaduna - Jos... And so on. Those are cities in a state.
Iseoluwani:
Just 8 cities not even states

So we should fry dodo
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by psalmuelwater(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Its really cool. I can never forget Jan7 this year, travelled from lagos (agege) to zaria en-route sokoto( Agege-abeokuta-ibadan-osogbo-offa-ilorin-jebba-minna-kaduna-zaria) *sub stations i cant name them all*. I spent nothing less than 58hrs. It was a frustrating experience but it was fun. Fact is our rail system is dead, this lady no travel go anywhere i'm so sure of that. Osogbo station remains the best i've seen so far.
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by jubilian: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Anambra wasn't listed on the states (cities)visited. doesn't have an existing train route.
nadisman:
slay queen on transit shee railway ran tru anambra my state u girls can lie ooo OAP U dey try.
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by jubilian: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Delta state isn't one of the 8 states she visited. Delta state today doesn't have train movements.
buskie13:
she reach delta state with train
Re: Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] by jubilian: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Your country as at today has 8 states with Trains in operation and out of 8 states 6 are operating very well,
for all of those states, she traveled!
psalmuelwater:
Its really cool. I can never forget Jan7 this year, travelled from lagos (agege) to zaria en-route sokoto( Agege-abeokuta-ibadan-osogbo-offa-ilorin-jebba-minna-kaduna-zaria) *sub stations i cant name them all*. I spent nothing less than 58hrs. It was a frustrating experience but it was fun. Fact is our rail system is dead, this lady no travel go anywhere i'm so sure of that. Osogbo station remains the best i've seen so far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / Rescued Thailand Boys Pay Tearful Respect To Dead Navy Seal Diver(Photos) / Abuja-Kaduna Road Accident Claims 22 Lives As Bus Goes Up In Flames (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.