Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos (36644 Views)

How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? / 80 Migrants Including Nigerians May Have Died In Libya Bomb Attack / African Migrants Including Nigerians Stranded Off A Coast In Tunisia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
It was earlier reported that African migrants were stranded off the coast of Malta and refused to eat in protest after they were denied entry into Europe.

The Sea-Watch vessel rescued a total of 49 migrants and were refused permission to dock in Italy and Malta.

The migrants had been in the middle of the Mediterranean for over 18 days, because European ports refuse their entry and did not allow Sea-Watch vessel to dock in any European port.

After few days of hunger strike, the migrants on board started to eat again, but were upset with European countries that have blocked their attempts to dock on shore.

Fresh reports have it that the rescued refugees and migrants including Nigerians on board the Sea Watch 3 and Albrecht Penck NGO vessels have been safely disembarked in Malta.

“Rescue at sea does not end when someone is pulled out of the water, it means getting them to dry land and a place of safety as soon as possible,” said Filippo Grandi, UN High Commissioner for Refugees. “The imperative to save lives comes above politics and cannot be a responsibility that’s negotiated on a case by case basis.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/sea-watch-migrants-are-allowed-to-enter-europe-after-18-days.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Watch video of their celebration HERE

1 Share

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by tsephanyah(f): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Women tell an average of 11 lies a week. Men, 58.

15 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by gaby(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm

Congratulations to you guys...hope you find that which you seek in Europe. But trust me...

Na little difference dey between leather and kpomo...

Europe no be Europe wey we trek go that year again...k-leg don join..

49 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by kingzjay(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sugar cane plantation loading......

Oyinbo don see cheap labour for their farms and mortuary

20 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by datola: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Running out of the country is not the solution. Let us all stay put here and salvage the our country.

3 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by TwoBottles: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
May you return better than you left.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by Oloripelebe: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Awon omo Oloripelebe Oloriburuku don enter Europe again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
angry
Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by MrThisandthat(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
These ones na die hard o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by omoteacher(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

African leaders are vision less and wicked. If not who will wish to leave his/her comfort zones ? Only those Muslims countries in Africa and maybe 3 other countries including SA are living life like normal human beings.# backward continent.

11 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good luck to you boys, lampalampa is not an easy task. Not many people live to tell the story. A friend of mine risk same last 3 years with his wife and then 3 months old twin and are now all doing fine in Germany. I don't know if I should call that bravery or heartlessness

4 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by Kingspin(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Like when one go into his future and leave this boko-haram hungry country

2 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by gbagyiza: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
datola:
Running out of the country is not the solution. Let us all stay put here and salvage the our country.

The problem is d attitudes of many Nigerians which has put us in this situation as a country. How can a country vote for leaders that have empty brain to rule them and they r happy n also ready to die for them. My Colleaque in d office recently got a job in Malta n was considering not to go but I encouraged him n highlighted d advantages of moving out of d country.

12 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by Judybash93(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
tsephanyah:

Source please
Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by Friend01(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
tsephanyah:

Believing this is like believing the earth is flat.
Women are known for their gossips and in that process add pepper, Maggi, ajinomoto, curry, seasonings and all the necessary ingredients to sweeten their lies and fabrications.

An online poll will convince you.

7 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by uuzba(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
kingzjay:
Sugar cane plantation loading......

Oyinbo don see cheap labour for their farms and mortuary

In Europe? No be there dem get driverless tractor for farm? Which labour dem need again? That one don pass. These guys will just be roaming the streets begging for money and trying to get government benefit.

4 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by uuzba(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
gbagyiza:

The problem is d attitudes of many Nigerians which has put us in this situation as a country. How can a country vote for leaders that have empty brain to rule them and they r happy n also ready to die for them. My Colleaque in d office recently got a job in Malta n was considering not to go but I encouraged him n highlighted d advantages of moving out of d country.
.A great nation is built upon an ideology. This ideology is taught in schools to children. Then the parents at home support the ideas as well.
What we have in Nigeria is different standards. A generator called "I better pass my neighbour", is a very WRONG and DESTRUCTIVE ideology. Such mindset makes us compete with and fight each other unnecessarily. A kingdom divided against itself will Fall. (Jesus).
All Oyibos in their countries are equal to each other. Nobody thinks he is better than anybody. And they NEVER promote STATEMENTS or JOKES about such. Americans call it, "Keeping up with the Jones's" - You are trying to show Mr and Mrs Jones that you are as good or better than them. It is useless and fruitless competition that results in resentment, bad blood and waste of money.
Nigerians will start from church - Prosperity gospel - To be better than others.
Thunder fire you - as if it is not God that make the same rain and sun to fall and shine on both good and bad people.
My enemies must die - Night crusade. Jesus asked all of us, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND PRAY FOR THEM.
If ONE bad person repents, all the whole Angels in heaven always rejoice.

8 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by JJCE(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
gbagyiza:

Abeg how your colleague take do ham, me too won Japa...

3 Likes

Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by AngelicBeing: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
sad
Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by Ilamina(f): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chizuru01:

I have been observing you APC noise maker closely here in nairaland and I noticed that things are not just adding up. my advice to you is that you should stay away from hard drugs or weed. You can't carry it. trust me

grin grin
Re: Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos by LamidiCownu: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ilamina:

grin grin
Osu sow wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos / Canada Immigration Express Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.