Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) (1582 Views)

Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) / 100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by LifeDrama: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Policeman wraps abandoned baby in his uniform

A police officer from Chuxiong, southwest China’s Yunnan province, has been hailed as a hero after a photo of him keeping an abandoned baby warm by wrapping the baby with his uniform went viral on China’s social media.

The Samaritan identified as Wu Yu rushed to Futa Park on Tuesday evening after being informed by locals that a newborn had been abandoned in the woods. After arriving at the scene and spotting the shivering infant, whose lips had turned purple in the freezing temperatures, Wu immediately wrapped the baby in his uniform and jumper, and then held the baby close in order to warm him with his body heat. The newborn is now in stable condition and the local police bureau is working with the civil administration department to find the child’s parents.

More via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/23/viral-photo-of-policeman-who-wraps-abandoned-baby-in-his-uniform-photos/

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by StarUp: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2017
I only came to check if it was a Nigerian police officer...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by madridguy(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2017
StarUp:

Me too o

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by heffem(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2017
StarUp:
...same here bro... but I'm glad I wasn't disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by Ever8054: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2017
thank God for the life of the baby,and may God bless the police man too.....my country police will arrest the baby and ask the baby to call her people to come and bail her....

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by whonamehelp(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2017
na to collect 50 naira 9ja police sabi do
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2017
StarUp:

lol... same here brother... thank God I wasn't disappointed
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Police men across the world are set of educated, disciplined and well mannered people whose job is to protect innocent citizens and ensure they abide to the law...

Reverse is the a country ruled by a clueless president. Her name is Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by kabayomi(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2017
God bless this man bountifully. Good things fall on you and your family this 2018..

I just feel like crying anytime i read such cruel story. How will someone just take a small child like that and abandon in the woods for winter cry embarassed

That child future will be bright. I wish him goodwill and favor as he becomes a child of the state.

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by marooh: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ok, I for say,
If na nigeria police......

Dey go leave the babe there and start to look for the mother....

Or they will tag the child evil child

Trust naija fallacy
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by thesicilian: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
You people will be insulting Nigerian policemen for an issue that does not even concern them, but cleverly ignore the obvious fact that Chinese girls also dump their babies.
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by obojememe: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
StarUp:

Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by tit(f): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
StarUp:

they would have shot the baby in the balls
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by adadike281(f): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
I have seen very good and kind Nigeria police officers too.
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
StarUp:
Is that picture of Nigeria policemen real? shocked
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by theblessings: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
adadike281:
I have seen very good and kind Nigeria police officers too.
happy Xmas
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by adadike281(f): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
theblessings:
happy Xmas
God bless u Nwokeoma! Merry Xmas!
Re: Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos) by ogbeniolola: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2017
Not in my country.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Only Fingered One’ Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls Says (photo) / OMG!! Slay Queen Used By Yahoo Boys Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road / See The Youtube Channel Where An Unknown Yahoo Boy Teaches People How To Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.