Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) (30643 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by TrendingGist: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
GistMore.com

A man has been arrested by the Lagos State police for leaving his daughter badly injured after attacking her.

The suspect was said to have gone into a fit of rage because the girl got her school uniform dirty.

He subsequently descended on her and battered her severely at their No 42, Abiola street, Ekore bus stop, Oworonshoki residence.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-brutalises-his-daughter-over-school-uniform

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by TrendingGist: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2019

1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by TrendingGist: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by ahnie: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
He's a MAD man.

By the way @op you cannot be the first to comment in your own thread...so I insist you reliquish the first to comment(ftc) patent rights to me.

Thank you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Homeboiy: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by BlackfireX: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Her father or the mad dog in there area??

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
The suspect was said to have gone into a fit of rage because the girl got her school uniform dirty.

Damn it.
A father did this to a 4 year old girl?!
He should atleast spend 2 years in prison and never to see the girl again.

We are sure he must be a dirty pig while he was in school at her age.
Animal in human skin!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol undecided
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by ForeThinker: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
The man don Taya with family life

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Muheewa25(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mad Father.....
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by nauto2: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bad Man
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by starbuck(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
They should book a fight with this Anuofia and Anthony Joshua undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
U beat the girl, blood stain the uniform who will wash it?.. No b u..

If u beat am d uniform tear who go sew new one??.. No b u..

Anger sometimes clouds our thinking.. God help us all

4 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Karmatyra(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
anger! stupid nonsense poverty stricken anger!

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
FRUSTRATION!
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
You sure say na this mumu born the girl?

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Bfarm: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is sad

For the love of agriculture.... Guys check this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAsgleOP-3A
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Poverty is really a big disease. Meanwhile check my siggy wink
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by promiseniqqa(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
causes....
*poverty

*anger

*lack of home training

*stupidity

*no work

*no concience

*adorption

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Alejobs: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by package7(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is as if Lucifer has totally relocated to Nigeria and his not going anytime soon, because there's day without bad news. Why Nigeria? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
I hate men who do this.
I swear,I can hurt them real bad

angry

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Poverty / struggle is a muthafucka. Brings out the worst in parents. There was a time when my dad was using koboko like it was going out of fashion. My sis was joking about it the other day the period times were hard and dad Would unleash his frustration any time we kids did something that wasted money.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
POVERTY AND SENSELESSNESS IS WAY OF LIFE angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
H
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
The reason of the dirty uniform is like a tale by moonlight.
He obviously is taking out the "perceived" sins of the mother on the child...a move characterised by poverty, indeed.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
He doesn't deserve to be called a father
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
If you compare the cost of soap to wash that cloth and the cost of treatment for that child

You will agree with me that her father is frustrated

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by Nerro042: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
My question is, do people still fall for the bet9ja scammers...
Re: Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) by livebyday(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
What a monster

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Agbaeze: Nigerian Punches ICE officer Trying To Deport Him (Photo) / Notorious Land Grabber And Hired Killer Arrested In Lagos / Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.