Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigeria And It's Hypocrisy Syndrome, What's The Cure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And It's Hypocrisy Syndrome, What's The Cure? (269 Views)

Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" / Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And It's Hypocrisy Syndrome, What's The Cure? by MummyIMadeIt: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Everything about this entity of a Nation reeks of Hypocrisy everywhere; in the home, school, church, mosque, shrine, society, offices, also even up to the presidency.

It's so freaking annoying how we keep calm in the face of trouble, distress and hardship.

I strongly belief that if not for anything, the leaders should always be an example to its followers, hence if a country doesn't work, the leaders are to be held accountable.

Imagine all the woes that has befell this country in this past few years, and even presently yet nobody is doing anything about it.

I ask where are the elders, elders statesmen, Imams, Pastors, and the youths who are supposed to stand up to this ill treatment been brandished upon we the Citizenry.

If I where to have my way I would do Eliminate the bad eggs in this country publicly, starting from the past to present leaders that have failed us, not excluding anyone even our current President - they all are Failures and Hypocrites of the first Order.

I am no HYPOCRITE
Re: Nigeria And It's Hypocrisy Syndrome, What's The Cure? by MummyIMadeIt: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
What Nigeria need is a bloody revolution against oppression and hypocrisy.

What a Country!!

Shame on our so called Leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Comedy Videos Just For You / Nigerian Senator Doses Off During Senate Hearing On Fuel Scarcity / Bayelsa Govt Releases Over N5bn To Pay Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.