Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Mention One Or Two Things That Makes U Remember Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention One Or Two Things That Makes U Remember Your Parents (504 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Or Two Things That Makes U Remember Your Parents by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
I remember that my dad loves new currencies. Always keeping them as if he wants to take them to heaven. He knows probably all the whole radio station n their frequencies. My mom loves using lime orange to cook frozen fish expecially if na soup we want cook.

Oya share something spectacular about ur parents whether dead or alive...

Mynd44, don't reach here ooo. Out of bound
Re: Mention One Or Two Things That Makes U Remember Your Parents by Artistree: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
My mother can beat for the nine planets put together...she is an excellent cook and can afford not to taste her soup before it's done and she will still get it right...I took after her skills.
My father will read bible for you and youw will repent of all your sins, he seldom beats.
Re: Mention One Or Two Things That Makes U Remember Your Parents by catwalq(f): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
When I'm away from home and it rains,i think of my parents and how they sit me and my siblings and throw jabs at us. It's really sweet cause we can laugh and joke for hours.
Re: Mention One Or Two Things That Makes U Remember Your Parents by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
I try to shy away from things dat make.me.think.about them ooo
No b pleasant. Thoughts
Re: Mention One Or Two Things That Makes U Remember Your Parents by udysweet(f): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Strength... That woman was the strongest woman I'd ever known... Never always giving up struggling woman. Struggled till death took her. I miss you plenty EKA especially today, you would have pounded yam o and made afia efere.
As for my dad, no comment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

19 Years After Marriage, Woman Gives Birth To Baby Boy (photos) / Did He Cheat? / Sex In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.