Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. (1468 Views)

Upcoming Rapper Dilly Dee Whole Set To Drop Another Single(introduction) / Hot Freestyle Rap By A Fast Upcoming Rapper! / Lulu-a Rapper To Watch Out For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by hatch: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2010
The 2010 Star quest talent hunt reality show came to a climax yesterday with the crowning of Jukebox band as the 2010 champions. A well deserved win in my own humble opinion however the Juke box band owe their creativity streak to enigmatic young Joshua Pokaface Itietie whose appeal on the reality show was brought to the spotlight with his unique blend of mellow toned rap while playing the acoustic guitar.

A well deserved win for the band in general and great exposure for these young aspiring musicians that are now bounded together as the 2010 star band to watch out for with particular reference to Joshua Pokaface Itietie.

Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by pheesayor(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
Finally a thread on star quest even though it has ended. That group is the bomb, that rapper guy is simply on point. He;s the star of the group. You need to listen to his flows during the freestyle session that featured m.i. Dude is simply good!!!

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by aldon: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
Yes o!!! Dat dude iz on point wit attitude nd swagz.im really feelin his flow.#am out.
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by ofokaofoki: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2010
i have been watching the guy freestyle too. he is the one at the back on the right hand side.
from day one i knew he was a huge success. i think the other bands lost cuzz they didnt have rappers,
when the guys raps he just sparks light in the audience. i think his rap made a huge difference.
the other bands lost cuzz they were all doing r n b , slow songs and terry g style songs.
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ofoka, have I told u u've been making a whole lotta sense l8ly?
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by ofokaofoki: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
no you havent i think you are changing and taking my place instead. grin
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
ofokaofoki:

no you havent i think you are changing and taking my place instead. grin
Take your place? Naaah. . .your shoes are too big for my tiny feet nah. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by Rhymstein(m): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2010
Pokerface is in Uniben.
I think he somehow improved.i used to have his songs.
He featured on oriri's 'sade'
He did Good or bad freestyle dat was jst there
He freestyles at june 12
He was at last yr audition bt didnt make it to d main event.
Never give up man.
So na dis group go come feature lil wayne later nw
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by Mobinga: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2010
OFOKAOFOKI GBAM
The other groups lost because one did a love song and the other did A TERRY G styled song! I mean how do you expect to behave like Terry G and be successful!
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by ofokaofoki: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2010
Rhymstein:

Pokerface is in Uniben.

He was at last yr audition bt didnt make it to d main event.
Never give up man.
So na dis group go come feature lil wayne later nw

na so life be o, never give up , no matter the criticism and insult , learn from the ofoka spirit(one man arrmy). bullet proof vest for haters ,critics and failure.  i am loving pokerface like crazy now, the guy is so interesting.!

@mobinga
you are right men.
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by aldon: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

i am loving pokerface like crazy now, the guy is so interesting.!
Na wa o!!! Hmmm grin cry grin #am out
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by hatch: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2010
aldon:

Na wa o!!! Hmmm grin cry grin #am out

Abeg remove wetin dey your mind before some people pounce on you here undecided
Re: Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. by slimshay(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
finally, somebody brings it up. I think that dude is quite good. Kinda unique something like an M-I on the guitars. Maybe he culd develop a style around that.

Good luck to him.

(1) (Reply)

New Heat: Yq Ft Mi, Eldee, Naeto C, Ice Prince & Banky W – E Fi Mile(remix) / Asa Releases Preview Of New Single – Beautiful Perfection. [listen And Download / Iyanya Again!hot,sexy Pics From New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.