Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lulu-a Rapper To Watch Out For! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lulu-a Rapper To Watch Out For! (1107 Views)

Which Rapper To Steal The Market On June 18th,jcole,kanyewest,mac Miller / Tosinadeda Recomends Lulu :: Sprite Tripple Slam Contestant :: / Joshua Itietie (jukebox's Rapper) Another Upcoming Rapper To Watch Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lulu-a Rapper To Watch Out For! by Dandy1(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2011
Lulu,an upcoming rap artist,was born Fadoju Olaoluwa lulu in the ancient city of ibadan where he had his primary and secondary education.He is currently in his fi
nal year studying English and literary studies in the university of Ado-Ekiti.

He started rapping in 2009 drawing inspiration from Jay Z's Run this town and DJ Neptune's 123 ft MI.In the year 2010 he represented Ado,Ekiti-State at the sprite triple slam where he was
adjudged the most creative artist of the competition.He is currently working on his mixtape-The year of Lulu,with four tracks already on ground.His facebook page is www.facebook.com/lulu olaoluwa fadoju .Below are the links to the songs:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/HiJxqao7/ Lulu_-_Overcomer.html

www.4shared.com/audio/HlkqEjSo/Lulu_-_ Break_Bottle.html

www.4shared.com/audio/HbrAiSo5/lulu_-_fimile_haterz.html
Re: Lulu-a Rapper To Watch Out For! by donlulu(m): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2011
I can break it down like its made of glass, wld'nt brake it down i'm steppin on d gas, my pocket stays green like it grows grass, i'm a grade A niger and u're just a pass, don't flow in pidgin but naija still b my area, yes! D illest rapper like i got bacteria, dis is Hip-Hop criteria hope u get d info, don't try me i'll threat ur EF-up like a nympho, i can break a break a bottle make u boys go subtle, if u get muddled in trouble i kick it kung-fu, 17:59 wen i ride is ur curfew, lulu fly high u can bet i bird view, wld neva bellview, i chew Hip-Hop and belch u, i don't need punchlines all i need do is belt u, and at ur funeral u can rock d arena, a rap in d of wrap of death wrapped up 4eva, and i don't know why every rapper wants to diss, everytime dey throw punchlines all dey do is miss, i don't do punchlines cos ali's punch neva kills, all i do is stablines wit deep rhyme skills, d beat is thumping its like its having a heart attack, killers don't av a heart so dis a rap attack, its like jay-z, biggie, pac and nas on a single track, i'm ringing on ur headphones redail to repeat that.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia & Rymzo - Salute Jah / Any Presenter Jobs Or Opportunities - Strictly Radio / [music Premiere] Tekno – Duro (dj Atm Extended Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.