Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed (664 Views)

”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by johnolumide78: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
An aggrieved Nigerian lady who regrets voting for President Buhari in 2015 Presidential election, took to Twitter to call out the Nigerian President for failing her and the increased hardship in the country.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/frustration-everywhere-waited-sun-just-vote-failed-lady-tells-buhari/

Re: Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by godsamist: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Don't only blame Buhari,also blame democracy in wrong hands Blame political greedy looters. We over relaxed for PDP 16years of looting. Just what can he do with in 3years...na magic? Blame the mindset of our so called leaders Blame incapable leaders with greedy minds!
Re: Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by godsamist: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Don't only blame Buhari,also blame democracy in wrong hands Blame political greedy looters. We over relaxed for PDP 16years of looting. Just what can he do with in 3years...na magic? Blame the mindset of our so called leaders Blame incapable leaders with greedy minds!
Re: Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by whitebeard(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
godsamist:
Don't only blame Buhari,also blame democracy in wrong hands
Blame political greedy looters.
We over relaxed for PDP 16years of looting.
Just what can he do with in 3years...na magic?
Blame the mindset of our so called leaders
Blame incapable leaders with greedy minds!
nice
Re: Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by infoservant: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Take heart dear

In othe news, check my signature/profile to see latest job post, business tips, education tips, travel tips
Re: Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
godsamist:

We over relaxed for PDP, now we are too over relaxing for APC. The relaxation will continue for as long as we continue the present Nigerian structure.

Nigeria need restructuring or division. QED

1 Like

Re: Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by bedspread: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
godsamist:
U DESERVE PUBLIC/PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP BEATING...
U ARE STILL BLAMING PDP....

3 Likes

Re: Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by Vicboi1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
godsamist:
Honestly don't blame Any party we voted Buhari because we thought he could start to fix nigeria but honestly he has made everything worst and the same pdp members that were responsible for the looting has entered apc look at obanikoro who apc accused of corruption but now his case has been swept under the rug look at uzor kalu again he is roaming free because he has entered the APC so what would you call that

PDP and APC are the same bunch of recycled polithiefians
Re: Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed by Biggie225(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
She deserves this

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Depot And Marketers Association Exposes NNPC's Lies / Breaking News: President Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen, 1,258 Members / Happy New Year To All The Afonjas Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.