Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari (1279 Views)

Quit Whining, Accept You Failed – PDP Tells Buhari / Frustration Everywhere :I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed / "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by Priscy01(f): 2:51am On Dec 24, 2017
An aggrieved Nigerian lady who regrets voting for President Buhari in 2015 Presidential election , took to Twitter to call out the Nigerian President for failing her and the increased hardship in the country.

Her tweet read;
‘You’ve failed me sir, I don’t know about any other person but you failed me @ MBuhari . To think I waited so long under sun just to vote for you Sir. This is not the change you promised me. This is more hardship & disappointment.’

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/waited-under-sun-just-to-vote-for-you.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by ClitoPen: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Waiting for his response...meanwhile, was this wat u were told before u voted? grin....

1 Share

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by MasterKim: 3:10am On Dec 24, 2017
Wat shud now apun?
Anybody force u?
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by RadicalTrump: 3:43am On Dec 24, 2017
MasterKim:
Wat shud now apun?
Anybody force u?
Who covered yr senses ?

2 Likes

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:11am On Dec 24, 2017
the man is the best teaching aid to explain failure to a class

7 Likes

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by Annie939(f): 4:15am On Dec 24, 2017
2019 you will wait under rain

1 Like

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by sorom4: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Don't complain oh. Please go back in 2019 and vote for him again under the sun so that your brain can be reformatted in a complete cycle.

I just dey vex cos I know how I begged her likes in 2015 but dem no Gree listen

8 Likes

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by Estellar: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by emmasege: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2017
I really wish the lady and her types had learnt their lesson, because I'm pretty sure that Lie Muhammed and co are packaging another consignment of deceits for them as we approach 2018.

They made the old fool dress in Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta and even English attires to deceive the zombies, and they all fell for it thinking he's turned a nationalist and democrat. Enjoy your change while it lasts, it's only painful that some of us have to also pay for your stupidity.

Some of us knew Buhari for whom he was before the election and for whom he is while le lives.

4 Likes

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by GoldCircle: 5:30am On Dec 24, 2017
sorom4:
Don't complain oh. Please go back in 2019 and vote for him again under the sun so that your brain can be reformatted in a complete cycle.

I just dey vex cos I know how I begged her likes in 2015 but dem no Gree listen
Haha..anytime I remember the catch phrase ‘new sheriff in town’, I begin to laff in Latin.

The incorruptible General grin

5 Likes

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by dodelight(m): 6:16am On Dec 24, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
Mehn! You just gave me another insight. God bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
shocked shocked

Oh lawd of messi

4 Likes

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by Escalze(m): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Your mumu don do abi?

Unfortunately, 2019 is still some months ahead.

Bear with your change government.

1 Like

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari is so dumb, that he can't even comprehend what is happening in the country.

He doesn't know anything @ all.

1 Like

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by sweetetlove(f): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2017
She never chi chum chin enjoy the change you voted for
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by EvilMetahuman: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2017
the anger i have been feeling since last week is out of this world.

to think 2015 was the first time i ever voted. I have always avoided nigerian elections cos i felt they are scam.

i cant believe i got scammed by politician and a reta.rded failure we called buhari.

2 Likes

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by sanandreas(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by Agimor(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari is a monumental failure....
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Idiot lady
She looks like one stupid lady that insulted me back then when I was warning her on the danger of of voting this failure of a president.

See where it has landed her.
Abject regret
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
GoldCircle:

Haha..anytime I remember the catch phrase ‘new sheriff in town’, I begin to laff in Latin.

Hahah. .. grin
Why No Body de Talk am again? shocked

1 Like

Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin shocked
EvilMetahuman:
the anger i have been feeling since last week is out of this world.

to think 2015 was the first time i ever voted. I have always avoided nigerian elections cos i felt they are scam.

i cant believe i got scammed by politician and a retarded failure we called buhari.
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by Beress(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by musa234(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Not just you, so many of us are really regretting
Re: ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari by surgical: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
GoldCircle:

Even now that you remind me, I can't stop laughing. But honestly this con artist are very good to be able to sustain their hold on most people for this long, you must give it to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Host Mike Ozekhome,his Wife & Kids At Their Abuja Home / Buhari APC 2015 Manifesto / Delta APC Expels Omo-agege Over Alleged Anti-party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.