Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad (1147 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / God And Jesus Are Not The Same Or Equal. / Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
From the following quotes, Jesus is not in support of Islam and Muhammad.

Allah said a divorced woman must marry another man before she could return to her former husband home:

Quran (2:230) - "So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her until after she has married another husband and He has divorced her..."

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (063:190) - Muhammad tells a woman that she cannot return to her first husband until she has sexual relations with another man.

Abu Dawud also confirms this rule in two places: 2192 and 2302.

Jesus said:

Whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery? (Luke 16:18)

Jesus said no marriage in heaven:

Mathew 22:30
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Allah said:

44:54 "Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes",

52:20 "They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes",

56:22 "And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes"

Allah said Jesus is not the Son of God:

The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! (9:30, Yusif Ali)

Jesus declared himself as the Son of God:

John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Allah said Jesus didn't die:

“That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah”;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;- —Qur’an, sura 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157-158

Jesus said he would die:

Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this (John 12:7)

Jesus was killed:

John 19:6
When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him (Jesus), they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.

2 Likes

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Christianity VS Islam

round 59 FIGHT!!!

1 Like

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Smony: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
clap fr prophet muhammad (Sex Award Winner) fr confusin his followers

2 Likes

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Why would anybody say Christians and Muslims worship the same God, when Jesus and Muhammad are not on the same page?

1 Like

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by braivheart: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Smony:
clap fr prophet muhammad (Sex Award Winner) fr confusin his followers

Never knew this is what (s.a.w) means o

4 Likes

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by mujahid777(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Didn't Yahweh permit divorce in the old testament? Using your logic then; the words of Jesus are not the words of Yahweh.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
mujahid777:
Didn't Yahweh permit divorce in the old testament?
Using your logic then; the words of Jesus are not the words of Yahweh.

Malachi 2:16

For I hate divorce!" says the LORD, the God of Israel. "To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife."

1 Like

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by mujahid777(m): 2:23am On Dec 26, 2017
Chosen59:

Malachi 2:16

For I hate divorce!" says the LORD, the God of Israel. "To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife."
Hating and permitting are two different things.Moreover,there are other examples where Jesus gave different views from that of the old testament
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2017
mujahid777:

Hating and permitting are two different things.Moreover,there are other examples where Jesus gave different views from that of the old testament

So God would permit what He hates?

You are just expressing your own view without scriptural backing.

1 Like

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by mujahid777(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Chosen59:

So God would permit what He hates?

You are just expressing your own view without scriptural backing.
Deuteronomy 24:1-4 New International Version (NIV)
24 If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he
finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce,
gives it to her and sends her from his house, 2 and if after she leaves his
house she becomes the wife of another man, 3 and her second husband
dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her
from his house, or if he dies, 4 then her first husband, who divorced her, is not
allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be
detestable in the eyes of the Lord. Do not bring sin upon the land the Lord
your God is giving you as an inheritance.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2017
mujahid777:

Deuteronomy 24:1-4 New International Version (NIV)
24 If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he
finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce,
gives it to her and sends her from his house, 2 and if after she leaves his
house she becomes the wife of another man, 3 and her second husband
dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her
from his house, or if he dies, 4 then her first husband, who divorced her, is not
allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be
detestable in the eyes of the Lord. Do not bring sin upon the land the Lord

your God is giving you as an inheritance.

Good but did you notice the bolded?

Is it the same God that said a wife who had been defiled by another man should not be taken back by her former husband that now allows or forces you muslim to remarry a divorced wife after she has been defiled by another man? Why should Allah say a wife must first be defiled or corrupted by another man before her husband can take her back? Is that not immoral? Is Allah not trying to pitch you against the true God?

I maintain that Yahweh hates divorce. Jesus said it was because of the hardness of Israelites' hearts that God allows such.

Mathew 19:8
Jesus answered, "It was because of your hardness of heart that Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but it was not this way from the beginning

1 Like

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by mujahid777(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Chosen59:
[s]

Good but did you notice the bolded?

Is it the same God that said a wife who had been defiled by another man should not be taken back by her former husband that now allows or forces you muslim to remarry a divorced wife after she has been defiled by another man? Why should Allah say a wife must first be defiled or corrupted by another man before her husband can take her back? Is that not immoral? Is Allah not trying to pitch you against the true God?

I maintain that Yahweh hates divorce. Jesus said it was because of the hardness of Israelites' hearts that God allows such.

Mathew 19:8
Jesus answered, "It was because of your hardness of heart that Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but it was not this way from the beginning[/s]
Stop drifting away away from the topic.Didnt you just say before that Yahweh won't permit what he hates?
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2017
mujahid777:

Stop drifting away away from the topic.Didnt you just say before that Yahweh won't permit what he hates?

Why should Allah say a woman must first be defiled by another man before her husband can take her back?

It shows Allah is not the true God and that is why is trying to defile you Muslims.

See what Muhammad said:

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (063:190) - Muhammad tells a woman that she cannot return to her first husband until she has sexual relations with another man.

What a corrupt statement. And you think Muhammad represented the true God, who said such should not ever happen.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by mujahid777(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2017
Chosen59:

Why should Allah say a woman must first be defiled by another man before her husband can take her back?

It shows Allah is not the true God and that is why is trying to defile you Muslims.

See what Muhammad said:

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (063:190) - Muhammad tells a woman that she cannot return to her first husband until she has sexual relations with another man.

What a corrupt statement. And you think Muhammad represented the true God, who said such should not ever happen.
You mean to say that there exists in the Shariah for those who want to remarry a divorced wife,that she has to deliberately marry another man first before going back to her husband undecided
When will you people stop lying sad
Now back to the question at hand:
Did Yahweh permit divorce?
YES or NO.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by enilove(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2017
mujahid777:

You mean to say that there exists in the Shariah for those who want to remarry a divorced wife,that she has to deliberately marry another man first before going back to her husband undecided
YES or NO.

No
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by mujahid777(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
enilove:

No
Well,i just presented a biblical verse where Yahweh was promulgating the rules of divorce
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
mujahid777:

YES or NO.

Why is it not in Sharia when Allah and Muhammad said so as you could see in the islamic sources I cited?

If it is not in Sharia, it means even humans know that Allah and Muhammad said indescent thing.

I notice you are only talking about divorced wife as if it is the only in item in the OP. WHY?
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by mujahid777(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chosen59:

Why is it not in Sharia when Allah and Muhammad said so as you could see in the islamic sources I cited?

If it is not in Sharia, it means even humans know that Allah and Muhammad said indescent thing.

I notice you are only talking about divorced wife as if it is the only in item in the OP. WHY?
I don't even know of the hadith you've been talking of all along.Anyways,if it's not permitted in the Shariah,then He(SAW) never permitted it; it's that simple.Shariah existed before the compilation of a any hadith.
You said since what Jesus and Muhammad(SAW) reportedly said are different means one is false,I simply used your logic with Jesus and Yahweh.That's what your whole thread is hinged on.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
mujahid777:

I don't even know of the hadith you've been talking of all along.Anyways,if it's not permitted in the Shariah,then He(SAW) never permitted it; it's that simple.Shariah existed before the compilation of a any hadith.
You said since what Jesus and Muhammad(SAW) reportedly said are different means one is false,I simply used your logic with Jesus and Yahweh.That's what your whole thread is hinged on.

Definitely, Qur'an or Islam is false. The standard of Islam falls short of God's standard of holiness. Please note that apart from the hadith, I also quoted a quranic verse. Is the quran also fabricated. Why would allah permit defiling a woman by another man before she could return to her husband's house? Is that morally acceptable? The true and Holy God, Yahweh said that should not happen. I ask you now, is that not sexual corruption?
Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by mujahid777(m): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Chosen59:

Definitely, Qur'an or Islam is false. The standard of Islam falls short of God's standard of holiness. Please note that apart from the hadith, I also quoted a quranic verse. Is the quran also fabricated. Why would allah permit defiling a woman by another man before she could return to her husband's house? Is that morally acceptable? The true and Holy God, Yahweh said that should not happen. I ask you now, is that not sexual corruption?
Continue quoting,here are the full verses;

[Quran 2:232] If you divorce the women, once they fulfill their interim, do not
prevent them from remarrying their husbands, if they reconcile amicably. This
shall be heeded by those among you who believe in God and the Last Day.
This is purer for you, and more righteous. God knows, while you do not know.
[Quran 2:230] If he divorces her (for the third time) , it is unlawful for him to
remarry her, unless she marries another man, then he divorces her. The first
husband can then remarry her, so long as they observe God's laws. These are
God's laws; He explains them for people who know.

1 Like

Re: The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad by Chosen59: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
mujahid777:

Continue quoting,here are the full verses;

[Quran 2:232] If you divorce the women, once they fulfill their interim, do not
prevent them from remarrying their husbands, if they reconcile amicably. This
shall be heeded by those among you who believe in God and the Last Day.
This is purer for you, and more righteous. God knows, while you do not know.
[Quran 2:230] If he divorces her (for the third time) , it is unlawful for him to
remarry her, unless she marries another man, then he divorces her. The first
husband can then remarry her, so long as they observe God's laws. These are
God's laws; He explains them for people who know.

Which translation of the Quran did you quote?
I tell you the truth, quranic translation is far worse than Bible versions, yet Muslims say the Quran is one. Are they not translating from the same Arabic text? Why are their translations giving different meanings?

Shakir 2:230] So if he divorces her she shall not be lawful to him afterwards until she marries another husband; then if he divorces her there is no blame on them both if they return to each other (by marriage), if they think that they can keep within the limits of Allah, and these are the limits of Allah which He makes clear for a people who know
[Pickthal 2:230] And if he hath divorced her (the third time), then she is not lawful unto him thereafter until she hath wedded another husband. [/b]Then if he (the other husband) divorce her it is no sin for both of them that they come together again if they consider that they are able to observe the limits of Allah. These are the limits of Allah. He manifesteth them for people who have knowledge.

[Yusufali 2:230] So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her [b]until after she has married another husband
and He has divorced her. In that case there is no blame on either of them if they re-unite, provided they feel that they can keep the limits ordained by Allah. Such are the limits ordained by Allah, which He makes plain to those who understand.

It is so clear that Allah said a divorced wife can not return to her husband until another man marries her and sleep with her. What a command. You have nothing to argue about, it is so clear, so clear.

(1) (Reply)

74% Of Doctors Believe In Miracles, 55% Have Seen Them / My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion / Difference Between The Holy Spirit And The Presence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.