Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower (1807 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by queensera(f): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerian socialite "toke makinwa" has confirmed that her fart really smell so bad to a curious follower who asked if she farts or not.

The follower wrote:

With all these slaying upandan, sometimes i wonder if @tokemakinwa farts.

Toke Makinwa Replied:

"She does and it smells really bad too"

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-fart-and-it-smells-really-bad-too.html

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by BiafranBushBoy: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Smh...

I think several Apps should give options like...

It seems the moment some people log onto the internet, their brain goes on sabbatical.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol bishh
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by LegalBaby(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
She's human.
Of course her fart doesn't smell like blueberries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by nittroboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Homeboiy: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
see ur life
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by mayweather145: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
All those fine girls na dem mess pass!
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin

SO tokes fart has now become an issue worthy of discussion on nairaland?

Mods shewa ok sha ? Shey gbadun ?shey ori yin pe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Threebear(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Of course it should. All her magas enter through the back door, tearing the analary vessel, creating more space for release of toxic gas.
A girl has to work for her pay.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ What sort of rubbish is this?

So because of make-ups, and Gucci bags and cloth now she don't turn Aphrodite....

SMH undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Evablizin(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked

Her reply is 100% good,yes she farts,if you're queening or kinging and you don't fart or go to toilet,it means that you have a serious problem and you need urgent medical attention.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Tamarapetty(f): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol, some be like earthquake
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by LesbianBoy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na girls mess dey smell pass when they wee be eating orishirishi angry
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Roughfyzay(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by darfay: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Someone rightly said we shouldn't mind her size that her stupidity knows no bounds

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Offset Posts Cardi B's Nude Photo On Instagram / Dele Momodu Pictured With His Bentley(see Photos) / 'Who's Your Daddy' - Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.