Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. (1719 Views)

I Won’t Keep Quiet While Being Insulted, Harassed And Bullied” / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier / Dear Kings, Don't Start Sex With Doggy Style - Reekadobanks Gives Sexual Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by queensera(f): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
It was a sad day for a diehard female fan of reekadobanks, the singer who think the diehard fan @dotishar is shading him with her tweet, replied the fan and insulted her without knowing the fan tweet doesn't meant to shade him.

@dotishar who dropped a tweet, inquiring if people attended Mavin’s Star, Reekado Banks’ concert, got a harsh reply from reekadobanks telling the fan to take her unprogressive hating ass somewhere else.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/female-fan-left-hearth-broken-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by dafeyankee: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Olosho every where.
Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by Yeligray(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
The people i fan include dangote, bill gates, etc.. When you become a fan to people like this you are bound to be insulted and stepped upon.
Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by Threebear(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerian yeyebrities for you, always quick to anger and slow to reasoning.
Lack of education is really affecting some people.
Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by Ehiscotch(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:

This has nothing to do with his education.

Anyone could have misinterpreted the fan's tweet.

If not for the story I too would probably have thought it was a shade.

But celebrities also need to cut down on their egotistic mindset thinking every fan or hater is less successful.

They ought to learn how to ignore too.
Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by Threebear(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:

This has nothing to do with his education.

Anyone could have misinterpreted the fan's tweet.

If not for the story I too would probably have thought it was a shade.

But celebrities also need to cut down on their egotistic mindset thinking every fan or hater is less successful.

They ought to learn how to ignore too.
Only an uneducated person with poor comprehension will misunderstand her message ,the message was clear as day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by CaptainG00D: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by LuvU2: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
I don't even hv energy to hold a fan, nt to talk of fanning.
Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by Muzanga(f): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:
see you cant entirely blame them. There are so many internet bullies. Them plenty for nairaland sef. He thoughy the fan was trying to mock him for low turnups...these people are humans but nooo cyber bullies no go hear. He should appologise to the fan sha. Twas a misunderstanding.
Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by Muzanga(f): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:

Only an uneducated person with poor comprehension will misunderstand her message ,the message was clear as day.
thats a lie! If the fan had said " any of my people in reekado concert?" E for clear like white paper.
Re: Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. by williamdeluxe(m): 5:20am On Dec 24, 2017
You are the fan of a minor and u expected to be treated lyk an adult...
Reekado banksiz to damn rude

(1) (Reply)

'toyin Is Spoiling Me Silly On This Set' - Mercy Johnson As She Dazzles In 2 Out / Regina Daniels Shows Off Police Officers That Guard Her And Her Friends (video) / Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful Beach Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.