Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Atiku Felicitates With Nigerian Christians Ahead Xmas Celebration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atiku Felicitates With Nigerian Christians Ahead Xmas Celebration (327 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Felicitates With Nigerian Christians Ahead Xmas Celebration by nazzyon(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Atiku felicitates with Nigerian Christians ahead Xmas celebration

By Abdulwaheed Usamah,

The former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has felicitated with Nigerian Christian ahead celebration of Christmas, the celebration of which mark birth of Jesus Christ.

Through statement posted on his Facebook on Saturday, Atiku urged Christians in Nigeria to reflect on importance of the season and unite for greater good of the nation.

He said: “I felicitate with all Nigerians, particularly the Christian faithful on the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ”.

“Christmas is a time of love, therefore, I call on all Nigerians to emulate the essence of this season and unite for the greater good of our dear country.

http://www.theguildng.com/atiku-felicitates-with-nigerian-christians-ahead-xmas-celebration/
Re: Atiku Felicitates With Nigerian Christians Ahead Xmas Celebration by analize701: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
I smell a muslim who is told to hate Christians trying to deceive stupid Christians to get votes, but he goes into power, his fulani brothers continues with the killings.

God go catch all if them.

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed / Prepare To Meet Your God! / Sometimes I Wonder If Some Pastors Were Truely Called By GOD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.