Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Chosen Is Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed (324 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / The Lords Chosen Is Moving To London. E Dey Pain D Devil And E Dey Sweet Us. / The Lord's Chosen Is 17!! Glory Be To GOD ALMIGHTY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed by udopee(f): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2017
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: Wednesday, December 27th, 2017.

TEXT: Joshua 6:26, 1 Timothy 2:19

THEME: REPAIR YOUR FOUNDATION

MEMORISE: If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Psalm 11:3)

Your foundation represents your spiritual background. It addresses the issue of where you are coming from. If your foundation is contaminated, defiled or polluted as a result of ancestral worship, covenants and agreements, your future will be negatively affected. So, the issue of foundation must be addressed as you seek to be completely delivered.

There is no doubt that many people put in a lot of efforts towards realizing their destinies in life. Yet, all their efforts amount to nothing compared to the results they are able to get. The truth is that no matter the efforts you have made towards ensuring total deliverance, you might be pouring water on a rocky stone if you have not addressed the issue of your foundation. This was the case of the Israelites of Gideon's time who had a faulty foundation. They did evil in the sight of God by serving idols and God gave them over to their enemies. That is the same problem standing against many people of today as their families served one local god or the other. Now, they have travelled to cities leaving behind the idols and their groves. For such persons to make any meaningful impact in their pursuits, they must address the issue of their faulty foundations. What is the fault in your foundation? Is it idol/Baal worship, occult practices, marine spirit worship, etc? This is the time to repair your foundation. Uproot the faulty foundation and erect a fresh one through Jesus Christ.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. O God my Father, visit my foundation with fire and remove everything that does not permit greatness in my life, in Jesus' name.

2. Every evil done against my foundation; be nullified, in Jesus' name.

3. Let the foundation of poverty, delay and disfavour in my life be destroyed by fire, in Jesus' name.

4. Any traditional and ancient foundation contending with the foundation of the covenant of God upon our G. O, Mummy in the Lord and The Lord's Chosen ministry; be destroyed by the Holy
Ghost fire, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

www.tlccrmofficial..com www.tlccrm.org Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial @TlccrmOfficial @Tlccrm_Official

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Is It Ever Possible To Stop Telling Lies? / Frank Edwards Release New Song Feat. Nicole Mullen & Chee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.