Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. (1690 Views)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? / What's The Current Price For This Ride. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by HUSTLEOFMAN: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Good day to y'all, please i need to know how much i can get this old model rav4and the naija used price and tokunbo price as well. I moved to my house recently but my muscle no fit handle road for the area.

And is the car a reliable one?

Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by adecurtis007(m): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2017
HUSTLEOFMAN:
Good day to y'all, please i need to know how much i can get this old model rav4and the naija used price and tokunbo price as well. I moved to my house recently but my muscle no fit handle road for the area.

What SUV is this, and the year of make? That is only how we will be able to have an idea of the price range
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2017
that's rav 4 2000 model
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by nurey(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2017
HUSTLEOFMAN:

Manual 350k to 550k for naija used depending on whether it is 2door coupe or 4door.

Automatic 500k to 900k depending on year and how clean it is.

Tokunbo is starting at 800k for manual upto 1.250 for automatic also depending on coupe and 4door which ever you lay your hands on.
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by Kashif(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2017
adecurtis007:

What SUV is this, and the year of make? That is only how we will be able to have an idea of the price range

Asking this question indicates you should have only viewed.
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by fuckboys: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2017
adecurtis007:

you should be bicycle section in nairaland not car-talk, if there's any.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by HUSTLEOFMAN: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2017
adecurtis007:

The picture is there sir, maybe you're not seeing it from your side it's a old model rav4 i think it's 1995(not sure though)
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by HUSTLEOFMAN: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurey:

Manual 350k to 550k for naija used depending on whether it is 2door coupe or 4door.

Automatic 500k to 900k depending on year and how clean it is.

Tokunbo is starting at 800k for manual upto 1.250 for automatic also depending on coupe and 4door which ever you lay your hands on.

Thanks sir, if the tokunbo is that cheap i can go for it, but i can't do coupe I'm going for the four doors.

How reliable is the car sir.

Thanks once again.
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by nurey(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
HUSTLEOFMAN:

Thanks sir, if the tokunbo is that cheap i can go for it, but i can't do coupe I'm going for the four doors.

How reliable is the car sir.

Thanks once again.

Highly reliable 100%
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by HUSTLEOFMAN: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurey:

Highly reliable 100%

Okay thanks sir
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by aquila3: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurey:

Highly reliable 100%
pls i need ur phone no.thanks
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by nurey(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
aquila3:
pls i need ur phone no.thanks
Call or whatsapp the number in my signature that's my phone number
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Get This Ride. by aquila3: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurey:

Call or whatsapp the number in my signature that's my phone number
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Wary About The Volvo Type R ? / Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy / My First Car: SUV Or SEDAN. Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.