Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Nigerian's Should Expect In 2018-pastor Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Nigerian's Should Expect In 2018-pastor Adeboye (619 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian's Should Expect In 2018-pastor Adeboye by explosivesedo: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Saturday in Osogbo declared that the coming year, 2018 would be far better than the outgoing 2017 for the country.

In a report by Tribune, the man of God while made it known during Christmas visitation and “Let’s Go A Fishing” programme organised by his church in Osogbo, capital of Osun State.

According to him, despite the hardship faced by the people, the year 2018 would be better, just as he implored the citizens not to lose hope in the future of Nigeria.

Adeboye, who arrived Osogbo City Stadium, venue of the programme around 8.45 am said Jesus Christ died for everybody, saying it was imperative for everybody to love Jesus, who he described as...More story @ https://www.kabsedo.com/nigerians-expect…8-pastor-adeboye.html
Re: What Nigerian's Should Expect In 2018-pastor Adeboye by UdoEya(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
space book

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? / Chapter 40, Happy Brthday To Me, Says Nigeria Crafty Filmmaker Mercy Aigbe / I Will Not Be Like This Man But I Will Try My Best to follow his footsteps (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.