Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Gas Explosion Victim Empowered After Fraudulent Act By Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gas Explosion Victim Empowered After Fraudulent Act By Laura Ikeji (666 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Explosion Victim Empowered After Fraudulent Act By Laura Ikeji by emma321(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Now am all smiling and happy ������������

So somebody saw my post about FRAUD LAURA IKEJI and the gas explosion victim ��� Desire! And decided to help Empower the poor child....

She wants to go any good makeup school in owerri......

Pls help me tag a very good makeup Artist based in owerri.... that we can pay to teach her well....

I can also help by advertising the makeup studio for free all through her time there!

You can also reach out to her and support the poor child in any way you can.... As for me! I will do Christmas for her with 10k!

Thanks and God bless ����

Also read about FRAUDULENT ACT By LAURA IKEJI http://anstalk.com/laura-ikeji-fraud-scammer-facebook-lady-lamented-must-read/

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3

Re: Gas Explosion Victim Empowered After Fraudulent Act By Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Gas Explosion Victim Empowered After Fraudulent Act By Laura Ikeji by DanseMacabre(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
What fraudulent act did Laura Ikeji commit towards the gas explosion victim.
Re: Gas Explosion Victim Empowered After Fraudulent Act By Laura Ikeji by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43am On Dec 24, 2017
DanseMacabre:
What fraudulent act did Laura Ikeji commit towards the gas explosion victim.

she wrote the below message to the victim (aka @stainlessdesire), and after bringing the hopes of this woman very high, she did absolutely NADA. not even a phone call (let alone one Kobo).

the least thing people should do is play with the emotions of people who are already emotionally fragile.

Re: Gas Explosion Victim Empowered After Fraudulent Act By Laura Ikeji by makydebbie(f): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2017
God bless you abundantly. kiss

(1) (Reply)

(OMG) Kelvin Hart's Wife Turned Him To A Baby-sitter / Popular Meme Character Is Actually A Girl (photo) / Nigerian Hollywood Actor David Oyelowo Joins Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.