Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Rotational Presidency: What If Yar'adua Is Southern And Jonathan Is Northern? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotational Presidency: What If Yar'adua Is Southern And Jonathan Is Northern? (547 Views)

Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rotational Presidency: What If Yar'adua Is Southern And Jonathan Is Northern? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2010
What I really want to find out is, if yar'adua was a southerner serving his eight year term according to the rotational presidency rules and he suddenly fell ill and out of office, and jonathan was a northerner and now the Ag. President, do you think the northern folks will still stick to the rotational agreement? Personally I think in this case it will SURELY be 100% assured by now that jonathan will become the next president. No two ways about it cos I think the southerners cannot put the north in check. The are just there playing along with whatever the north decides. Thats my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Expired Milk Scam: We Are Vindicated –ac •they Are Confused –govt / Doctors Killed My Son, Alleges Father Of Nysc Member / Atiku Returns To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.