Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Doctors Killed My Son, Alleges Father Of Nysc Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors Killed My Son, Alleges Father Of Nysc Member (556 Views)

How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer / CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate / Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Killed My Son, Alleges Father Of Nysc Member by sizzlers(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2010
For ageing Michael Emene, it has been tears and sleepless nights since January 23 this year, when he lost his 27-year-old son, Bright in a mysterious circumstance. Emene, a retired employee of the Nigerian Observer newspaper in Benin-City, Edo State is now blaming his sad moment on doctors at a popular Clinic, based in Effurun, Delta State .

The bereaved father has accused the clinic officials of allegedly mis-managing the treatment of his son who was serving as a youth corps member in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State . He said that when Bright took ill on January 17, he rushed him to the Central Hospital, Warri, Emergency ward where he was diagnosed of intestinal problem. This, according to him, was what one Dr. Bright who was on duty, told him.

“After a couple of hours observation, the doctor decided that the only way out was to perform surgery on my son and he would invite a team of medical professionals to do the job”, said Mr.Emene. But Dr Bright could not get other doctors, as that fateful day was a Sunday, and he then suggested that the patient be taken to Inter Drill Clinic in Effurun. “On his bidding we followed him to Inter-Drill Clinic where he led a team of medical experts to handle the case and the operation was purportedly successful. My son was recovering fast even though he had not tasted water for days.

But when the doctor on duty conducted another test on my son, he said Bright had malaria and typhoid fever,” said Emene in tears. “By the morning of Friday, I suspected that they gave my son drugs for typhoid and malaria which almost killed him and I was there with a Doctor when series of actions were taken hastily to neutralize it”, Emene further said.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/apr/06/national-06-04-2010-15.htm

(1) (Reply)

Give Information About The Names And Accounts Of The State And Federal Looters / List Of Ministers / Jonathan: Minister Of Power! Can He Deliver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.