Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Let Him Hold Your Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Him Hold Your Hand (444 Views)

Day 6 || Loose Him, Let Him Go || GCK / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Him Hold Your Hand by flakky02: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
LET HIM HOLD YOUR HAND

My 2 years old son, Judah, always likes to go out with me, sometimes when we are walking on the road together I would like to hold his hand. Not that he can’t walk by himself, but when there are stones on the road, when the road is slippery, when it is night and no light, and also most time he is easily distracted and may not face the road and so stumble and fall. But when I hold his hand tight, it prevents him from falling even if there are stumbling stones, slippery road or if he gets a bit distracted, he may stumble but not fall because I hold his hand.

Sometimes, Judah usually wants to exercise his own freedom, removes his hand from my hand and want to walk by himself, not just beside me but ahead of me, but when I look in front of him and see any stumbling item, I warn, “Hey, you will fall” then he would stop.

Many times, we children of God want to exercise our freedom from God, thinking we are mature enough to walk by ourselves, to decide by ourselves, to choose by ourselves, comparing ourselves with the people of the world. Sometimes we feel the counsel, control and commitment unto God are like bondage, but we need to know that, on the other side, freedom without control is the worst bondage. You see the people of the world; they live as they like without control and so they fall without control. They don’t need to pray or seek God’s will before they do anything, they choose what is right for them, and when they stumble and fall into regret and sorrow, do you envy them?

In this journey of life, there are many stumbling blocks on the road, the road is slippery and muddy, and as human being as we are, we can be easily distracted or lose focus, but when we surrender our hands to God to hold and lead us, we will be secured and saved from stumbling or falling.

In this end time, perilous time, it is not just following Jesus from distance that guarantee safety, security and real success in life, but following Him closely and to let Him hold your right hand to guide and lead you every step and in every seconds of your life. Do not follow the wisdom of the world, do not follow your own wisdom, but follow Him and led Him lead to the end in your spiritual life, daily living, marital life, career decision, ministry, business, etc.

He has promised to lead us only if we surrender to Him!

“Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.” Psalm 139:10

“For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’” Isaiah 41:13

“I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, And willhold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles” Isaiah 42:6

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus or to rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link and read https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:
Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, (RTEM) Nigeria
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751Our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/revelationoftruthevangelicalministries.rtem/

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on our website and read several topics. rtemoutreach.org

GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Let Him Hold Your Hand by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Beautifully written...
Re: Let Him Hold Your Hand by bennyann: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Thank you so much op.

Many times, we children of God want to exercise our freedom from God, thinking we are mature enough to walk by ourselves, to decide by ourselves, to choose by ourselves, comparing ourselves with the people of the world. Sometimes we feel the counsel, control and commitment unto God are like bondage, but we need to know that, on the other side, freedom without control is the worst bondage. You see the people of the world; they live as they like without control and so they fall without control. They don’t need to pray or seek God’s will before they do anything, they choose what is right for them, and when they stumble and fall into regret and sorrow, do you envy them?

The difference between those in the fold and those who aren't is simply the expression of freedom. Many enjoy freedom so much that they do not know when they become slaves to freedom.

During my matriculation, my vice chancellor told us we will enjoy much freedom here because there's no one to control us but he warned us to control the freedom before the freedom controls us. I will never forget such counsel.

1 Like

Re: Let Him Hold Your Hand by bennyann: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2017
MsNgo40:
Beautifully written...

Hello sis, miss you. Hope you're good?
Re: Let Him Hold Your Hand by Gracesofar(m): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Very great...... Reminds me of the verse my ways are not your ways neither my thought your thoughts. A times when he holds our hands, we might feel things ain't working, but I learnt one lesson from the children of Israel. Even though they follow Gods command about leaving Egypt, still they were faced with fierce battle. The red sea In front, and pharaohs horsemen behind. One great lesson I learnt is God never promised us a easy journey in life. In fact the way won't be easy. Different affliction etc but one thing hr promised is a glorious destination. He said we wud be tempted but he won't allow us be tempted than what we can adhere. He also said in life we will be afflicted, but smile coz he has overcome the world.

The best thing I ever did with my life z giving it to Christ. Everyday with Jesus z sweeter than the day before. Charming Jesus my padi in the jungle. Abeg dnt hold my hand, uve been holding it for long. Dz time around carry me, in fact back me or put me on ur neck. U remain my first love

1 Like

Re: Let Him Hold Your Hand by dozzynet(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2017
This is soul refreshing.
Re: Let Him Hold Your Hand by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
bennyann:

Hello sis, miss you. Hope you're good?

Hi sis...long time.
I am doing very well and hope u are doing the same.
Merry Christmas.... smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biblically Dispelling The Myth Of Eternal Torture / Sickness And Healing / Yes, The Watchtower Society Does Protect Pedophiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.