Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) (2356 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by blogbuilder: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
According to what Mrs Emegwa chidimma posted on her facebook page, she narrated how her daughter shaved the hair she has been nursing for so long.
She wanted her daughter to plait the hair so as to make her look good this December but she cut the hair by herself...
Hilarious indeed.
uncle lalasticlala,mynd44 do justice to this

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by blogbuilder: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
more

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by blogbuilder: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2017

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Kenzico(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Homeboiy: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
cry
Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
What do we do with this piece of information now undecided People like posting nonsense on SM

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
daughter or son...ayam confused!!

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Uyi168: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Op,hold on,leme quickly fry stone

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by dollytino4real(f): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
papa ijebu will gum it back
Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Modelqwen(f): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked

lol... kids weenut kill somebori...
my nephews just had their haircut... Obama sryle...
my sis would have beaten them if her sons did this.
Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Rememberd sometimes back year2000 precisely we didmt know whatto do with my dad s shavin stickso i and my sister decided to shave our eyebrow.....This new trend of shavin eyebrow was not invoke then...... My mum didmt allowus feature in that years christmas photo said we will spoil the picture.welookd like horror.Sadly it Was my dad s last christmas and last family christmas photograph

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Oye0404(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ur neighbor should be jailed, ahbaa, na by force to barb?
Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by dominique(f): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bloggers and false info. That's a boy in the photo not a girl, even the post indicated so.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by emeijeh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Why are they confusing us?

Na daughter abi na son?

And how is this news?!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Ovems(f): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2017
I am even more concerned about what he used to cut his hair to that level. She should be happy that he didn't hurt himself. Kids shouldn't have access to sharp objects.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 24, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
Rememberd sometimes back year2000 precisely we didmt know whatto do with my dad s shavin stickso i and my sister decided to shave our eyebrow.....This new trend of shavin eyebrow was not invoke then...... My mum didmt allowus feature in that years christmas photo said we will spoil the picture.welookd like horror.Sadly it Was my dad s last christmas and last family christmas photograph
awww christmas is here again,sorry abt ur dad
Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 24, 2017
To me i think children are d most wonderful thing in d world

1 Like

Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Adukey(f): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2017
illiterate op
Re: Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What do we do with this piece of information now undecided People like posting nonsense on SM
In this case don't blame the FB user who qas minding her own business, blame the blogger who posted it because they didn't have any engaging piece of news

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Becoming More Feminine? / How Do You Deal With This Neighbour? Please Advise / Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.