Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) (18203 Views)

"For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman / PDP Is A Dead Party. Makes A Dead Man, Chairman, Osun National Campaign Council / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Elvis295(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2017
RIP to Osun state
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by lilyheaven: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2017
lilyheaven:

grin angry I wonder o, u just said my mind
Tele they have been keeping for their generation, now that is not in sale , they are using it to gain popularity.
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by akaahs(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Opps are u sure is empowerment?
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by koropotopoto: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2017
where's BabaRamota1980

1 Like

Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2017
no wonder these people remain at the bottom, while these polithieves loot their wealth. empower people with skills etc, not some outdated useless TV.

*** spit on floor and leave thread in anger***
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Hahahahahahaha where him go get light to watch am?misplaced priority
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2017
This is probably a gift. How can u empower an old man with television? It makes no sense.
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2017
What kind of vision less employment is this? Giving 7" tv out and call it empowerment. This is insane and ridiculous .
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2017
This is a joke right? What empowerment? Don't be surprised if this old man hasn't received his pension. Who are they deceiving?

Nigeria. God forbid
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:
Breaking News : OSUN STATE LGA CHAIRMAN EMPOWERS INDIGENE WITH TELEVISION.
19TH CENTURY TELEVISION EMPOWERMENT IN OSUN STATE, NIGERIA.....
Egbedore local government Executive Secretary distributed old model television as empowerment project.

God please I just want to ask for one thing now, Pls God just one thing & I know u always answer my prayers. Pls delete Nigeria on the world map. Amen.
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Holysax29(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Oma307:
my simple question is what are they to do with the television set, not as if there was decoder where they can start viewing centre

To watch Aregbesola's governance I guess
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Ayoh101(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Oma307:
my simple question is what are they to do with the television set, not as if there was decoder where they can start viewing centre
to start a viewing center ofcuss, you can make up to 50k a week
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2017
God forbid
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2017
Holysax29:

To watch Aregbesola's governance I guess
a big pity
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by olumaxi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
matrix199:
That state is fast becoming a circus. How on earth is television issuance an empowerment? How does one make money with a television set? They want them to start a video game centre, or a football viewing centre?

This is absurd. Aregbesola has lost it. These APC leaders have very low IQs
this politicians are clueless...we av really lost it in naija.....N.a. so one idiot politician too go buy car for cripple
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Meritbaba(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Are there local government chairmen in Osun, fake news, walk outta thread
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Lijams(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:
Breaking News : OSUN STATE LGA CHAIRMAN EMPOWERS INDIGENE WITH TELEVISION.
19TH CENTURY TELEVISION EMPOWERMENT IN OSUN STATE, NIGERIA.....
Egbedore local government Executive Secretary distributed old model television as empowerment project.
The funniest story I have ever read this year. Old model Sanyo TV

1 Like

Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by micflo28(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
matrix199:
That state is fast becoming a circus. How on earth is television issuance an empowerment? How does one make money with a television set? They want them to start a video game centre, or a football viewing centre?

Not just low my guy, it is shutting down
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by U2ice(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin....if we check well that area fit no get light oo grin grin

Empowerment iro
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by deomelo: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
akaahs:
Opps are u sure is empowerment?

Den Just dash the man TV, but some pdp loser on Twitter twisted the Noble gesture to emporwement while other ignorant Igbos carry the rubbish story and ran away with it .

These ipob illiterates don't know the meaning of emporwement to start with.
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Duru009(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
APC has finished Nigeria !
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Capital2017(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
And the question is what kind of television is this ??plasma them no carry give them ,are will still in 19s
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Fatherofdragons: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
so afonjas no get ordinary TV for dem house yet dem dey claim Sophisticated. nawaoooo.
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by toye440: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
nnachukz:
This goes to show that the Yoruba are not actually as knowledgeable as they claim.
This is even a liability and can never be called an empowerment package.
What is wrong with these our governors? One in my area is building Statue as capital project.
That's not true and u know it. Our current predicament in d SW started wen they left common sense and embraced islamization, wch of course u can see its effect everywhere in d SW region. Currently as we speak they run d SW political circle, and they do it using guidelines from their religion wch u and i both know is anti development.
Unless we separate state affair from religious affairs we would never b better than these.
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by mubeela(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
I prefer wheelbarrow dan dis stupid TV.
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by yudee233: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
But we can also look at the positive side. He can open a viewing center and watch the state government development live
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abi iru palapala wo tun ni eleyi cool
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Faad77(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Me i tire for this Osun pple and their legislatives oo, dats how a law maker shared lipton and Gala last week
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
People go dey talk now if Melania husband comments on this stupid, senseless and shameful empowerment cool
Re: Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
matrix199:

Outdated TV for that matter! They must have stored it somewhere and its now useless to them!

See as the old man frown face grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi: APGA Gov Candidate, 9 Others declared Wanted over killing of monarch / How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness / Elevated Terror Threat: DSS Calls For Calm, Urge Citizens To Remain Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.