Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help (956 Views)

Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by dierich: 3:19am On Dec 24, 2017
I need help concerning my sexual life. I notice I can't last longer in sex anymore except I use condom. please what can I do to overcome this

before I use to go like 15-20mins without condom but now it's more less than 3mins, but can go 25-30mins with condom.

please what can I do?
thanks
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48am On Dec 24, 2017
the solution is very simple, ALWAYS USE CONDOM, and when you want to finish, then take it off..et voila!!!

btw, unless this woman is your wife, you have no biz having unprotected sex with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by dierich: 4:03am On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
the solution is very simple, ALWAYS USE CONDOM, and when you want to finish, then take it off..et voila!!!

btw, unless this woman is your wife, you have no biz having unprotected sex with anyone.

I'm seeking for solution because of d future . it's not possible for me o be using condom when i get married..
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24am On Dec 24, 2017
dierich:

I'm seeking for solution because of d future . it's not possible for me o be using condom when i get married..

you will never get married of you keep having unprotected sex with whoever....thats just a short cut to your grave.
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by LUGBE: 5:49am On Dec 24, 2017
dierich:
I need help concerning my sexual life. I notice I can't last longer in sex anymore except I use condom. please what can I do to overcome this

before I use to go like 15-20mins without condom but now it's more less than 3mins, but can go 25-30mins with condom.

please what can I do?
thanks

Is Spiritual matter, you have slept with one of them. Hmmmm. Only prayers can save you now
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by Nutase: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Every man's dick has a default mileage 10000 horse ride minutes (HRM). If you use it up while sowing your wild oats OYO for you cos your marriage will be miserable. This is one of the symptoms when you have less than 500 HRM left. In your case you may have like 15 HRM left and you never marry. (I would have posted the conversion rate for you guys to calculate your remaining mileage but I won't do that on a public forum cos you guys would increase your fornicating.)
In your next life when God says do not fornicate you will obey him without asking questions. grin grin grin

FYI gynecologist deal with ONLY women issues. You should be seeking a urologist or any other professional that deals with male reproductive issues.
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by successking401(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
dierich:

please what can I do?
thanks
bro the last time I checked gynaecologist handles women related issues,anyway let's talk when you decide to handle it with roots and herbs.i can handle it by myself if you decide so
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by dierich: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
successking401:
bro the last time I checked gynaecologist handles women related issues,anyway let's talk when you decide to handle it with roots and herbs.i can handle it by myself if you decide so

OK.
so hw can I get the herbs?
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by successking401(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
dierich:
OK. so hw can I get the herbs?
check my signature
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by royalman4life: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2017
dierich:

please what can I do?
thanks
. Very easy to cure with herbal product, contact me on this phone number 07066688803
Re: Doctor /gynecologist In The House, Plz Help by Mcsenior(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry CHRISTMAS from all of us at NATURAL REMEDY LAB

(1) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her / Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) / Benefits Of Hair Transplant By The Top Hair Transplant Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.