Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (26217 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
room089:
....yet he failed to reveal the cause of the building that collapsed in his church.
And you think you have sense.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Pappyto:
e
You need to accept he bitter truth.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by adecamp(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Great man of God. My spiritual father. Ride on sir

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by MossLuv: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Mavrick2012:
According to the Bible (not me), all our flamboyant pastors and rich men are going to hell.
How or why?
According to the story of the rich man and Lazarus,
the rich man went to hell, certainly not because he was rich, no!,
but, because, he leaved a flamboyant lifestyle right in the midst of poor people.
ie, as long as your neighbor is hungry, you must never feel contented, it is your responsibility to feed him NOT WITH CRUMBS.

verily I said unto you, not you that said this but the spirit of God that is in you.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by kuboy: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2017
room089:
....yet he failed to reveal the cause of the building that collapsed in his church.
you ar mad
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Beejay3000(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2017
room089:

Stop behaving like this na... Building collapse because of wrong architectural design. It will be nice if you read more about it and stop this nonsense act.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by enemyofprogress: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Mhizrohzz:

Before nko... Wetin I don dish for one corner. Oya talk now cux food don day
pepper and salt too much for the food jo
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
pepper and salt too much for the food jo
Hahaha.... Abeg come go eat ur bread nd Akara... Ur mouth nor good
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by enemyofprogress: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Mhizrohzz:

Hahaha.... Abeg come go eat ur bread nd Akara... Ur mouth nor good
that's my favourite,it helps and ensures the free flow of farts from the body grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
that's my favourite,it hels and ensures the free flow of farts from the body grin
Hahaha u eh
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Originalsly: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
chuose2:
The real cause for poverty in 9ja na all these Yahoo Pastors.

We thank God that people eyes don dey open, small by small.

No be another Pastor expose Adeboye so as twisting the bible to make money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8vOYvFq_Y
A man who believes in God will fear God.....if he is a well known liar... he will never dare to tell a lie about God. So how can this ehmmm.... revered MOG be at the pulpit in front of people seeking the word of God.... how can he tell a bold faced lie about what God said? We should first ask ourselves if our pastor believe in God.... it's clear as day.... this one does not.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by room089: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Beejay3000:

Stop behaving like this na... Building collapse because of wrong architectural design. It will be nice if you read more about it and stop this nonsense act.

Okay sir!
All the same same, bros Beejay I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by room089: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
kuboy:
you ar mad
Haba bros Kboy!
Why na? Me your guy mad?
Na wa o!
I reject am sha o!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by room089: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Haba bros metal!
E neva reach like dat na!
Pesin no go fit talk wetin hin mind again?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by room089: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Haba bros metal!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by busomma: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Poverty has been with mankind since the beginning of creation. T.B JOSHUA is just seeking relevance.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by room089: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
jacyhelen:

mumu muslim!!!!!!

Haba Aunty Jacy, even you!
Only dis morning, me alone: 'mumu + muslim'!
Aunty we neva dey fight na!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by francisbarrack(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
fabulousvera:
are u a Christian
d same question is throw to u...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by francisbarrack(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
fabulousvera:
are u a Christian
d same question is throw to u...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by daremplus(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nothing But The Truth
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by chukzyfcbb: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Everyone commenting is focused on the money aspect, nobody remembers reading about knowledge he spoke about.
Some of us are very knowledgeable in things that if we shared to our brother/friend, it would help better thier financial or marital life, but we hold onto our knowledge because we don't want our brother to use that knowledge to overtake us.

Ask your friend, o boy how u take make am now, show me the way. Instead of he/she sharing knowledge with you so you too can learn to fish, he would be playing you.

Its not just money, Hoarding Knowledge can cause poverty too!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Miniano: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
All this 419 Pastors
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
room089:

Haba bros metal!

Him suppose utter such useless statement about the man?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by horia: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

People hate the truth.

The day Nigerian Pastors start telling their members the truth, that's when Nigeria would get better. However, if Nigeria gets better, how would people run to them for miracles?
Even countries with stable economies have people who go to their pastors for prayers. When righteousness is fulfilled every aspect would benefit.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by room089: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Him suppose utter such useless statement about the man?

Bros Metal Him talk wetin dey hin mind na!
Oya abeg no vex again, kindly forgive am.

U na senior o!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
room089:

Bros Metal Him talk wetin dey hin mind na!
Oya abeg no vex again, kindly forgive am.

U na senior o!
Him deserve am. A prophet, indeed is never valued in his own home.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Olinga(f): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
I love this man. God bless you sir
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Strech(m): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saintsbrown:
Adeboye n Oledepo will not like this message.
They believe in acquisition and acquisition of wealth.
Building cathedrals, using exotic cars n jets while most of their followers are languishing in poverty.
U will never hear them criticize the government even when their own Christians are killed.
Scammers.
must u mention names?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by gabonsky: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
room089:

Let me tell you one thing you dont understand about prophet? God always used a prophet to talk to another prophet if there is danger ahead of him e.g God used Samuel to talk to prophet Eli about the adversaries that will befalls on his family and that does not mean that prophet Eli is fake and that he can fast and pray for God to forgive his family but the will of God must be done.

A prophet is also someone like you and its not everything that the holy spirit always reveals to them in the first instance but in due course they will know where the danger is coming from.

we should not be too religious and there is where our problems comes from in the country.

let us think out of the box to create a lasting solutions to the problem ravering our dear country.

God bless nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman / Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.