Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says (24717 Views)

Why Trump's Remark About Nigerians And 'huts' Is So Appalling / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2017
mu2sa2:
The "religious" Christians were quoting the bible extolling Trump as the messiah on the US recognition of Jerusalem as Isreal's capital. Can these confusionists quote the scriptures to justify the latest gambit by their messiah?

These people are proof that men have the same ancestors, apes.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Caseless: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:
This was someone's comment in the other thread and it was deleted I guess he was right after all

For those saying its damage control,do you have any proof he said it?

If no then you know what ta do.
it's no more about Nigeria being inconsequential in the scheme of things, it's now about you guys upholding his statement refuting an earlier derogatory comments about Nigeria.

We now know Nigeria is bigger than what you all take it to be.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Caseless: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
mu2sa2:
The "religious" Christians were quoting the bible extolling Trump as the messiah on the US recognition of Jerusalem as Isreal's capital. Can these confusionists quote the scriptures to justify the latest gambit by their messiah?
those illiterates would tell you the Jerusalem before Jesus was born is the one we are talking about today.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by resurgentxtian4: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
onadana:

That's what we get when we all run away for greener pastures.Until we stay in our country love it,bear with it and build it.Until we rise against our greedy leaders..and build this nation..until every Nigerian is nationalistic then sadly that hut will remain in a Zoo.

Stay in a country where the Muslims want to forcefully convert Christians at the pain of death upon refusal?
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by resurgentxtian4: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
For little kids who barely started watching the news yesterday.

NewYork times is a very reputable newspaper responsible for ground breaking reports in the past.

it is more reputable than the partisan fox.

Trump is always making derogatory statement. He once said on live television that the white racist group (alt right) views should be respected, only to deny it later after serious backlash from within his own republican party

This is the president that twitted a video, showing derogatory comments about Islam. The video that was already banned in Britain, which is where the video originated from.

This is a president that recently backed a losing candidate that was accused of assaulting young teenage girls.

Everyone should know by now that trump uses the word "fake news" to ignore any news that paints him in a bad light

He also applies the words "A lot of people think" to justify his own personal opinion.

We Christians support him wholeheartedly because he’s protecting us against Islamic terrorism. He shall win a 2nd term convincingly and other anti Islam republicans shall continue to rule the US. We don’t care if he’s a racist.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by RaptorX: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Black people are silly and childlike, this is what white people say about you behind closed doors. And Trump is a white supremacist so he has said worse in private, you dont want to be a fly on the wall listening to white folks private conversation about your race.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by overlord77: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2017
comradespade:
Why trying to change it, our leaders will never find it insultive since it was said by trump undecided

We have foools as leaders

Nigeria polithiefcians and inferiority complex are like...

Bro, what is there to find insultive,is he wrong to have said "huts"? Haven't we got people living in huts here in Nigeria? All of a sudden, we now find silly statements from a thwart as an insult whereas we are brutalized daily by our government and her security forces. Y'all should look beyond their silliness and achieve stuffs for yourselves. Let them(Americans) keep blaming immigrants for their woes.

Anyways, he can demean himself all he wants but that doesn't stop me and so many other Nigerians from relishing our not so "hut-ful" houses. Lol
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Most news from anonymous source are lies and fabrication. Trump can say anything but I don't think Trump would deny something after saying it. NYT and BBC are fake news
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Sammiejokes(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:
Trust me op, Donald trump has said worse things about coloured people. There is absolutely no need to refute anything or recant on his derogatory remarks about Africa immigrants.

Everyone knows Mr 'grab em' by the p**sy' is a racist. Only God knows how many times he slanders the black race before he retires to his bed at night.

Lol. Kim Jim yun perfectly fits the pyscho(trump) very well.
Mr man there is something wrong with the black race. Trump or not.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by overlord77: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

We Christians support him wholeheartedly because he’s protecting us against Islamic terrorism. He shall win a 2nd term convincingly and other anti Islam republicans shall continue to rule the US. We don’t care if he’s a racist.

Wow! You deserve an end of the year award for this your "INCREDIBLE!" thought pattern. And please next time, refrain from using the pronoun "we". Just speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ

First of all, Trump is not a Christian, but a bigot. None of his actions follow the teachings of Christ .i.e. did Jesus grab women by the pussy

None of his actions work to protect Christians

The Muslim ban; it is a move to block those fleeing from war and sometimes prosecution. There is already a system of extreme vetting( cross check and balances) to ensure no terrorist get to united state.

The moving of the capital of Israel to Jerusalem; The history of Jerusalem is very contentious and most Jews and Muslims feel really connected to the city. Moving the capital to Jerusalem will only create deep divisions between Jews and Muslims. it will also put christian and Jews in danger of being attacked by Islamic terrorist.

So who or what is trump protecting? his bigoted views or Christianity?

FYI; I am christian but not a bigot

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Adminisher: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You are NOT a Christian. There is no man or government that protects Christians. It is GOD himself.
He won't ever win second term. The democractic people who stayed home and did not vote for Clinton will come out to vote out this mofo

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Deo1986(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2017
gocac:
Trump is still better than Buhari! Are there no huts in the north?? This is a wake up call for our useless leaders.
Trump has the backing of God, against all odds, President Trump you have my backing too.
You are a fool. Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Robinson41(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/12/24/trump-never-said-nigerians-live-in-huts-says-white-house/
Deo1986 post=63562758:
You are a fool. Q.E.D
DONALD TRUMP'S FULL SPEECH ON WHY HE HATES AFRICANS & ARABS.

We are not obliged, even for a second, to try to prove to anybody and especially to blacks and Arabs that we are superior people - we have demonstrated that to the black and Arabs in 1001 ways.
The America we know today was not created by wishful thinking.We created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood.....we do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks - We must admit,without any fear,that we don't like them,and for so so may many valid reasons.

The fact that blacks and Arabs look like human beings does not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. if God had wanted us to be equal to blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently.Whites, blacks, yellow, the rulers and the ruled. intellectually we are superior to the blacks and Arabs.That has been proven beyond the reasonable doubt over the years.

I believe that a white man is an honest, God fearing person who has demonstrated practically the right way of being a human.By now every one of us has seen it practically that blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other.

They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.

Their only main concern (which according to me is stupidity of the highest magnitude) is same - sex marriages.They keep pointing fingers to us,we the west,that we have legalised it in our countries,and that we always outspokenly support gay people around the world.And because they always foolishly want to demostrate their ignorance,hatred and fear about the subject,some of them have even enacted harsh laws to codemn their own gay citizens.This shows that beyond illusions and doubt,what people do with their own bodies is Africans main concern.I hear they even strip their women publicly.

Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.To make the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidity.Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves.Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life.

See,for instance,what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention a few.
This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want. isn't that plausible? They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world.

Therefore that the white man is created to rule the black man, Africans will always have day dreams. And here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do. A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer.

Corruption in west (And China) is a big abomination but in africa,it's so huge that it is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life.

They sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods.Lest you forget,these so called Africans are praising,dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.

Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. this has been proven beyond reasoning. I wonder why even up to now most Africans still go to school by force and those who are at school are are just drug addicts who don't know what took them there.This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa that needs Jesus's immediate second coming. the body of Africans is a very fertile ground for all diseases in the world because they don't fear even HIV/AIDS. This leaves me with a question: are our eyes created the same with those Africans,,.? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very annoying.

They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves. For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.
They have minerals but they cannot do anything with it.Therefore let us (whites) go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use.Poverty is a disease to the whites but to the blacks it is very normal.

Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians.

Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country. What a shame! Black people with black sense.

The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right,you may end up regretting.The few wise and open-minded Africans who have tried to educate these fools about civilization have met the worst.They have been pushed hard on the wall, they have been silenced and others have been killed.
Before I finish,let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist,an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,first tackle runaway corruption,dreadful terrorism,tribalism,poverty,unemployment, diseases, illiteracy ,ignorance and inequality that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse.Hate me or love me I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be told as it is.
Jesus please hurry and save Africans and Arabs. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
By, Donald .J. Trump.

PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERY AFRICAN AND POLITICAL LEADERS SO THAT AFRICA IN OUR OWN TIME WILL EMERGE AN INDUSTRALISED CONTINENT TO PUT THE TRUMPS AND WHITE SUPREMACIST TO SHAME.
WE CAN

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by onadana: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Stay in a country where the Muslims want to forcefully convert Christians at the pain of death upon refusal?

Remember what scripture says "whoever loves his life will loose it".
Home is the best.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Edopesin: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Explorerx:

Mumu

IQ deficiency
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Carterbury: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:
Trust me op, Donald trump has said worse things about coloured people. There is absolutely no need to refute anything or recant on his derogatory remarks about Africa immigrants.

Everyone knows Mr 'grab em' by the p**sy' is a racist. Only God knows how many times he slanders the black race before he retires to his bed at night.

trump an't talk nd denied later, that man gat balls
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by AAinEqGuinea: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2017
The inferiority complex is so real with this race. These minions are now talking like the slowpoke, "ya ya ya fake news fake news" when it's negative news about Trump, suspend belief when it's negative news about Trump's comments about Africans, AA's, Haitians, etc. Stupid Haitians are chirping the same spineless Trump supporting bs, kissing powdered áss like many zombies on here. There's little to no dignity left for this race.

Pathetic as fúck.

And no, i actually voted for the slowpoke for sadistic reasons
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Philtrik(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:

Oga, who is Kim Jim Yun?
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by BeansAndBread(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:

He can free Palestine but cannot free biafa? What a hypocrise. Charity doesn't start in Palestine
You want him to free Biafra but support Israel that doesn't want to free Palestine

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by emmie14: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
BeansAndBread:
You want him to free Biafra but support Israel that doesn't want to free Palestine
All man deserves freedom. Freedom to the people of Palestine. Freedom to biafa. Freedom to Catalonians'
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by emmie14: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
BeansAndBread:
All man deserves freedom. Freedom to the people of Palestine. Freedom to biafa. Freedom to Catalonians' . Freedom to Nigerians. Nigeria is in the slavery of bad leadership. Nigeria be free
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by boyency: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mr.trump is a President of USA,knowingfull well the number of immigrants in his country.. buhari did not know the number of immigrants in his home let alone the country..#team atiku2019#
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by onome2013: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Even if he's denying now , the truth is bitter.
If the enemies of Nigeria didn't loot our economy to go and invest in US , will the American president abuse us
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by chineduemmao: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
ottohan:
NK means North Korea!!
ok i thought "nnamdi kanu"
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by MightySparrow: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
If Trump said it what is the big deal? What are black race's contributions to civilization?
Without the contributions of whites what originates from blacks that is of global appreciation in science, politics, economics, technology etc.

No one makes you look inferior without your contribution.
Anonymous.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by mikolo80: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
kings09:
Its nt Trump's fault. I blame the nuisance called African leaders who hv no vision n have constituted a failure to the progress of the African continent.

Failures like buhari
stop talking nonsense
They're vision is not yours
They envision billions
You are pipe dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines / Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. / Four Russian Governors Resign As Sanctions Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.