Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lord Is Your Strength. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Is Your Strength. (328 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny 30 January 2023 – Renewing Your Strength By The Word / Why The Bible Said You Shouldn't Give Your Strength To Women / God Shall Renew Your Strength-Evang Louis, Aba. 08142074243 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord Is Your Strength. by bummyla(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2017
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7

Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
Nehemiah 8:10
My dearly Beloved,
Today, the Lord will cloth you with the garment of Honour, Mercy, Favour and accelerate your achievement in life by His grace. For the Lord is your strength. He will establish your feet and make you walk in high places by His mighty power. His peace will manifest in your life and in your household. All that you lay your hands on shall prosper. His protection will be all over you and your household. May He perfect all that concerns you and fill your heart with unlimited joy from today and forever. Surely you will sing a new song today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. May Power Change Hands In Your Life Today.
Good morning. Have a blessed Day.
https://bummyla.com/2017/12/24/lord-is-your-strength/

1 Like

Re: Lord Is Your Strength. by orunto27: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2017
bummyla:

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7

Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
Nehemiah 8:10
My dearly Beloved,
Today, the Lord will cloth you with the garment of Honour, Mercy, Favour and accelerate your achievement in life by His grace. For the Lord is your strength. He will establish your feet and make you walk in high places by His mighty power. His peace will manifest in your life and in your household. All that you lay your hands on shall prosper. His protection will be all over you and your household. May He perfect all that concerns you and fill your heart with unlimited joy from today and forever. Surely you will sing a new song today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. May Power Change Hands In Your Life Today.
Good morning. Have a blessed Day.
https://bummyla.com/2017/12/24/lord-is-your-strength/

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Rome, If Not For Rome Christianity Wouldn't Ve Been / Is Suicide A Sin? / Pastor Arrested For Trying To Hook Up With "11 Year Old Girl" For Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.