Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

"My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (61708 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by CastedDude: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2017
A 24-year-old girl was reportedly arrested by police after a gun owned by her boyfriend was found hidden under a seat in a cab. According to reports, the girl was 18 years at the moment of her arrest which happened in 2011 when she left for a party with her boyfriend not knowing he had concealed a gun underneath the seat.

The lady was freed last week after six years of awaiting trial at kirikiri prison in Lagos as her boyfriend was convicted for unlawful possession of firearm.

President of Behind Bars initiative; Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, shared the young lady's story online in a bid to enlighten people to know the kind of company they keep. Read below;

This Season
Stay Safe
Stay Clean
Keep Good Company
Do you know your friends very well? if you don't, please drive alone.

Am just trying to be a good Nigerian cos
Courts are on Holiday.

HER STORY

Beautiful Amanda was 18 as at 2011, she left me in SARS custody and I thought she was gone. Later saw her in 2012 in Kirikiri female prison during one of our Prison Fame Talent Hunt Rehearsal.

After I was brought back from Police College Clinic Ikeja, I was giving a bed to sleep at the corridor. Right there in cell 3, I saw Amanda, young and beautiful and was tempted to ask` her crime. She told me all that happened.

'Amanda a student of Lagos State University on 24th December, 2011 left for a party with her boyfriend. They stopped a Taxi and entered.

At a police checkpoint, one of the passengers sitting close to Amanda's boyfriend told the police he noticed one of the passengers was hiding something under the seat . The police searched him, searched the car and discovered a Gun (Pistol). Amanda's boyfriend hid it.

Driver and all the passengers were taking to the police station and they all wrote statement. Driver was released and the other passengers but Amanda and her boyfriend were detained for further investigation.

Case transferred to SARS Ikeja and charged for Conspiracy/Armed Robbery. Though the boy confessed to be a cultist and also told them Amanda knows nothing about the gun or know his cult activities.

She said to me "At night, they will call me out to question me about my boyfriend. From there he (IPO) demanded for sex. My refusal to give in landed me in kirikiri'

Last week, Amanda was freed after Six (6) years Awaiting trial, boyfriend convicted for Unlawful Possession of Fire Arms.

Yesterday, she came to visit to say "THANK YOU"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/teenage-girl-arrested-police-discovered-boyfriends-pistol-cab.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by CastedDude: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Just imagine. Six whole years because one idiotic IPO couldn't have his way with her.

Nigeria police and Nigeria judicial system are bundle of shame to humanity. I spit on them.

276 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by chris4gold(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Naija 4 you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2017
The average police man is a selfish bigot who is ready to implicate anyone that isn't cooperative

They could be so exploitative and they lack discipline

They think every girl is a prostituteundecidedSix whole years because she refused to have sex...That's wickedness

They are acting far below their capacity and they lack professionalism
Those men in black uniform are so annoying...I just dislike them undecided

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2017
shocked

Some policemen and their evil desires,sometimes i wonder whether "Sex" is their motto.

This season.

Stay safe.
Stay clean.
Keep good company.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ Most of us don't know our rights and that's why we are suffering...

There are human rights organizations around... This social media was much actively in use then. I'm sorry for her.

She did the right thing. But.....

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Amberon11: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Lol
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by zolapower: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2017
God have mercy ,imagine a whole six years of her life being twarted because of pleasures of this world . Well God knows why dis happened . Maybe if she were to be in the outside world who knows she might have died,God must have kept her for this reason to. I'm sure she has must have learnt a lot from the inside world

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Escalze(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2017
What a world we live in.

I wish I was born earlier when people had sane minds

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by GraGra247(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Unimaginable wickedness happening everyday in this country.

What? Didn't she have relatives or couldn't she beg a lawyer for help?

Story doesn't quite add up because she committed no crime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2017
If it is true....then those involved in her unlawful incarceration would suffer for it..

BUT, we should be mindful of the company we keep. Some "friends" can kill you for rituals, do anything to get your money

11 Likes

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by hardbody: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Just imagine. Six whole years because one idiotic IPO couldn't have his way with her.

Nigeria police and Nigeria judicial system are bundle of shame to humanity. I spit on them.

Where is the judiciary indicted in this matter now, or you just type the stereotype conversations you hear adults make. Oponu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by hardbody: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
zolapower:
God have mercy ,imagine a whole six years of her life being twarted because of pleasures of this world . Well God knows why dis happened . Maybe if she were to be in the outside world who knows she might have died,God must have kept her for this reason . I'm sure she has must have learnt a lot from the outside world

She was in the inside world. Truth is she has been criminally moulded and the society will suffer for the social injustice. Gbam

11 Likes

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Whoeppme(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
I LOVE NIGERIA MY COUNTRY...na only who never sleep for SARS cell before they utter this words grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by RX480(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigeria's police are terrorists, plain and simple.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by BruncleZuma: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

#SellNigeriaToTheHighestBidder

3 Likes

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Bossontop(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
undecided
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by onegig(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
zolapower:
God have mercy ,imagine a whole six years of her life being twarted because of pleasures of this world . Well God knows why dis happened . Maybe if she were to be in the outside world who knows she might have died,God must have kept her for this reason . I'm sure she has must have learnt a lot from the outside world

This is why things like this persists.

We always look for ways to bring God into everything. Wtf are you talking about ? God kept her in bondage so she couldn't have died? Like seriously? Why didn't the same God put her in a better place to shield her from this same death. You all lots talk like people are going to be immortal with God or something.

Questions we should be asking is...What has happened to that IPO? Nothing. What is his name? He is somewhere looking for the next victim. The next victim that can be you or your family member. Are you also going to ascribe such injustice to God?

Until we start punishing misdeeds and not leaving things to God the country would never ever ever get better. You do wrong and get the consequences of it.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Whoeppme(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:
this girl is useless, wetin e for take you to just chop the dick for 5min?
you just waste 6 whole year of your useless life just like that.

Am sure she wasn't aware of the consequences of her not giving in to the IPOs demand. So u shouldn't term her useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by SmallmebigGod: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
CastedDude:
A 24-year-old girl was reportedly arrested by police after a gun owned by her boyfriend was found hidden under a seat in a cab. According to reports, the girl was 18 years at the moment of her arrest which happened in 2011 when she left for a party with her boyfriend not knowing he had concealed a gun underneath the seat.

The lady was freed last week after six years of awaiting trial at kirikiri prison in Lagos as her boyfriend was convicted for unlawful possession of firearm.

President of Behind Bars initiative; Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, shared the young lady's story online in a bid to enlighten people to know the kind of company they keep. Read below;

This Season
Stay Safe
Stay Clean
Keep Good Company
Do you know your friends very well? if you don't, please drive alone.

Am just trying to be a good Nigerian cos
Courts are on Holiday.

HER STORY

Beautiful Amanda was 18 as at 2011, she left me in SARS custody and I thought she was gone. Later saw her in 2012 in Kirikiri female prison during one of our Prison Fame Talent Hunt Rehearsal.

After I was brought back from Police College Clinic Ikeja, I was giving a bed to sleep at the corridor. Right there in cell 3, I saw Amanda, young and beautiful and was tempted to ask` her crime. She told me all that happened.

'Amanda a student of Lagos State University on 24th December, 2011 left for a party with her boyfriend. They stopped a Taxi and entered.

At a police checkpoint, one of the passengers sitting close to Amanda's boyfriend told the police he noticed one of the passengers was hiding something under the seat . The police searched him, searched the car and discovered a Gun (Pistol). Amanda's boyfriend hid it.

Driver and all the passengers were taking to the police station and they all wrote statement. Driver was released and the other passengers but Amanda and her boyfriend were detained for further investigation.

Case transferred to SARS Ikeja and charged for Conspiracy/Armed Robbery. Though the boy confessed to be a cultist and also told them Amanda knows nothing about the gun or know his cult activities.

She said to me "At night, they will call me out to question me about my boyfriend. From there he (IPO) demanded for sex. My refusal to give in landed me in kirikiri'

Last week, Amanda was freed after Six (6) years Awaiting trial, boyfriend convicted for Unlawful Possession of Fire Arms.

Yesterday, she came to visit to say "THANK YOU"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/teenage-girl-arrested-police-discovered-boyfriends-pistol-cab.html

She should be able to go back and sue the hell out of the man if he is still alive
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by yesloaded: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
18 years old girl should spend her time on productive things(academic) instead of partying with boyfriend.

13 Likes

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by kolnel: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Officer asked for sex
Does it mean she stayed away from sex for 6 years ?

It’s her decision tho

But what’s the moral standing of a cultist girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by AntiWailer: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sad
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
This pussssy wahala self tire me
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:

Sometimes you just have to compromise, the boy friend when she dey chop dick from everyday was a cultist, is he any better.

8 Likes

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by aziaka111(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
u are even lucky u own is just prison, have have gone because of money and dicckkk
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by moscobabs(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Since u can't show the lady's face why did u attach picture?

Or is the story about the guy in the picture?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:
You are a certified fool.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Spark5(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Happy for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.