Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) (36520 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / Bassey Osagie, Nigeria In Toronto Police Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance locating a missing Nigerian woman, Oluwatobi, in Canada, Reports.

In a statement, on Friday, August 4, Toronto Police said Oluwatobi, 26, was last seen on Monday, July 31, 2023, at 9:30 p.m., in the King Street and Church Street Area.

"Oluwatobi is described as 5'6", 160 lbs., thin build, and has long black hair. Oluwatobi was last seen wearing a dark shirt, grey pants, white shoes, and carrying a beige purse," the statement read.

“Police are concerned for their safety. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), or at www.222tips.com"

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.tps.ca/media-centre/news-releases/missing-person-king-street-and-church-street-are/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Please Have You Seen This Missing Lady?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
and bad News be like Bread and Bama🙄

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Is it only bad news you see to carry

17 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
After you struggle to jakpa, you not get missing in a foreign land ?
Wahala be like wetin?
I pray she's found a s.a.p

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by slawomir: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

She dey one side on a dickson marathon

Na the person way go report to police looseguard
She for wait small

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by ecolime(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
yinkus6750:
After you struggle to jakpa, you not get missing in a foreign land ?
Wahala be like wetin?
I pray she's found a s.a.p
As in ehn

I pray she's found alive and well

17 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by BadNews: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
and bad News be like Bread and Bama🙄

Don't Vex, Mr BAD NEWS Is Already Here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by benjsniper33: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Otilo beyen mehn..

Black women are in high demand for kidnappers in the western world. They use their bodies for sexual, psychological & scientific experiments.

And since black women are the first humans on planet earth from which men mutated from & the birther of all races of men, any experiment that works on her can work on all women of all races...

And since black men have been emasculated by this current system and cannot protect their women then other races can use her to enhance themselves economically, sexually, scientifically & genetically..

Can white women get kidnapped in any African country without Europe or America intervening?

Now you see

More kidnappings to come, no be today dem dey kidnap black women for west lol 😂..

As a matter of facts some cabals in the west kidnap black women for the sole purpose of rigorous sex & cannibalism.....They f*ck them to coma and then quarter they bodies for consumption

A lot of black women love the west cos of it's enticing systems, women-friendly laws & eye-catching structures but these are for the white women not for black women..so many black women are suffering from the illusion of inclusion.. you're not included but you trying hard to act & feel like you are ..and in doing so they use you against your own men lol ...

You see many black women in Europe & America who don't wanna associate with black men they wanna follow follow white guys everywhere giving they bodies to them cheaply...but play hard to get with black guys ..

Make them continuu... 😆

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Nebes: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Long black hair oooh!!!!
That might not be her real hair. I pray she's found soonest.

12 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Mindlog: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
I hope she is found alive.

17 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Pclemenza: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sad
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Cmg777: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Canada must not turn to another India.

She must be found.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by duduade: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
And today is 6th of August

Lord be with her

4 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Long black hair or "Long Black Wig"??! undecided

I hope she is found safe.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Sunnyski: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
It's better to miss in Canada than to miss in Ogun State, Nigeria. grin grin cheesy cheesy

The skull miners know what I mean 😂 😂

Hopefully she will be found.

Pls what level of apc government are we now?
Cos I've been away for long now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Dialpad: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
I pray she returns safe .... but what could have happened...

Canada ?
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by aurorae1: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
@
Ok we've heard, you and bad news follow each other like flies after excrement, we know.
Sha try, try to update your news though...
This lady has been found.

13 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by zoeymikey(f): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
I pray she's found safe
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
cheesy

Who knows, perhaps she is cumming on top one dick now are am typing this.

Anyways I pray she found safe
She is pretty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hh
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by October1960: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Some Nigeria girls are desperate to date Oyinbo thinking they are all good.

She might have met Oyinbo man with online dating and the Oyinbo man rape and kill her.

Naija women shine your eyes. Some them date blacks people for fun, trial and error not because of love.

9 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by skukimania(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sunnyski:
It's better to miss in Canada than to miss in Ogun State, Nigeria. grin grin cheesy cheesy

The skull miners know what I mean 😂 😂

Hopefully she will be found.

Pls what level of apc government are we now?
Cos I've been away for long now

We are now in “finish level”. Thanks for asking!

7 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Emmastan291: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124919553:
Please Have You Seen This Missing Lady?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

Are you asking us? we that are in Nigeria if we have seen the lady?

3 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Either she's on colos or she wants to change environment and be out of contact.
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Godbless9ija(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
too like bad news ..

5 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
I observed no mention was made of the gender of the missing person.

The authorities added that the
“Police are concerned for THEIR safety...."

Note: 'Their'

post=124919541:
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance locating a missing Nigerian woman, Oluwatobi, in Canada, Reports.

In a statement, on Friday, August 4, Toronto Police said Oluwatobi, 26, was last seen on Monday, July 31, 2023, at 9:30 p.m., in the King Street and Church Street Area.

"Oluwatobi is described as 5'6", 160 lbs., thin build, and has long black hair. Oluwatobi was last seen wearing a dark shirt, grey pants, white shoes, and carrying a beige purse," the statement read.

“Police are concerned for their safety. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), or at www.222tips.com"

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.tps.ca/media-centre/news-releases/missing-person-king-street-and-church-street-are/

2 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
May she be found hale and hearty
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by BadNews: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
aurorae1:
@
Ok we've heard, you and bad news follow each other like flies after excrement, we know.
Sha try, try to update your news though...
This lady has been found.

Where Did You Find The Missing Lady?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} / Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.