Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” (1453 Views)

Watford Confirm The Signing Of Emmanuel Dennis / Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Wilder Owes His Own Success And Riches To Anthony Joshua - Hearn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by mexyudu(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2017
​Emmanuel Eboue’s staggering riches-to-rags plight, after an illustrious seven year career in the Premier League, has pushed him to the brink of suicide.

Now ex-Arsenal defender Emmanuel Eboue spends his days hiding from ­bailiffs, sometimes sleeps on the floor of a friend’s home, travels by bus and even cleans his clothes by hand because he has no washing machine.
Today, the 34-year-old tells how his staggering riches-to-rags plight has pushed him to the brink of suicide.
“I want God to help me,” he says. “Only he can help take these thoughts from my mind.”

Continue reading:

https://www.arusports.com/sad-story-of-emmanuel-eboue-from-riches-to-rags/

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by whonamehelp(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by bennie1980(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2017
This is really sad! God will you through brother.
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by GreatEvilBeast(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2017
Football gives quick money but at the expense of your youth, when it was coming couldve invested or saved instead kept living in the moment, well you cant play football forever, not everybody can be consistenf like zlatan or ronaldo or Lord Messi
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by airmark(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Is he not in good terms with drogba?
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by sdindan: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2017
A lesson for African big boys.

Cc. Mikel Obi.
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by Samueldodo781(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Wasn't he the one that contacted HIV the other time? Now poverty.. The VIO from his village doesn't have chill o

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by IamLaura(f): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
They love them some white women grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by jieta: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
the same Eboue that was making mockery of our national team.
nemesis has caught up with him, who is now the super chicken now? huh!

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by Saintsquare(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
I don't believe this news jare,he plays in northern Cyprus.
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by Youngricko: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
[b][/b]fear women
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by ifyan(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hmm
Women and money are like 5 & 6.

I pity does men that always want to follow western way of life at the expense of African value ( the Good part ).

Even if U fantasize the Western culture
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sad.
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by ifyan(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lesson to men hustling anywhere, don't be a Sissy because most lazy women are looking for who will fall mugu.

I know most lazy women especially modern day FEMINIST will love such thing.

But Eboue why U
Re: Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” by hopilo: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Marry oyibo for their land, Na so you go suffer.

(1) (Reply)

Emerson To Undergo Medical On Tuesday Ahead Of £17.5m Move To Chelsea / Asian Handicap / 16-year-old Ansu Fati Becomes Youngest Ever Barcelona La Liga Goalscorer (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.