Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures (2575 Views)

See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi / A Bag Rice Was N8,000 For The 5 Years Jonathan 'Destroyed' Nigeria - Omokri / 419 Yahaya's Confluence Rice: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by MisterGrace: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2017

According to some inside reports, the alleged confluence rice was actually re-bagged from other bags of rice the state government purchased.

This was aimed at deceiving Kogites, Mr. President and Nigerians at large.

Recall that Mr. president lauded Lagos, Kebbi and Ebonyi state Governors on their strides in the agricultural revolution which was in line with his Government’s agenda.

A worker who spoke to us on the condition anonymity said, the state government contracted out the branding of the bags in which they later filled with another rice they purchased through the back door.

Even though some Kogites challenged the state government to show them the farmland on which the rices were cultivated, there was no response on the part of the state government.

Cc: Seun, Mynd44 and Lalasticlala

http://www.austinokai.com/2017/12/24/fraud-confluence-rice-was-re-bagged-pictures/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by whonamehelp(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by xreal: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Deceiving kogi people and the federal government.

Bursted!
[img]https://media1./images/0bf3ff8a7b30da808a14e862b5fc9511/tenor.gif?itemid=4044807[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by omowolewa: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2017
Innovative way to stomach infrastructure
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by DrRasheed: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2017
This pics didn't match...

4 Likes

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2017
I'm not surprised, anything associated with APC has to be fraudulent.

9 Likes

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by quinnboy: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2017
Not dissapointed.....I knew it.
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by buchai: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2017
A P Lies.
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ You can fool some people some times but you can't fool all the people all the time .∆

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by Homeboiy: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2017
one chance
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by abu12: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2017
kogi governor want buhari to hip praise on him
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by sanandreas(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2017
grin wink cheesy
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by CrtlAltDel: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Please where is the re-bagaging cos I can't see any from the pic provided grin grin
Btw.. The source of the article lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by fineboynl(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2017
lol, i have been vindicated.

fineboynl:
i still believe all these rice are imported. they only rebagged it. until i see pic of the farm harvest and processing of these rice.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by GavelSlam: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Those pictures and anonymity of the source do not prove your case beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by fineboynl(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:
Those pictures and anonymity of the source do not prove your case beyond reasonable doubt.
the location

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by royalamour(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Lol... grin I knew it. See those greenish bags in the first picture?

Nobody saw the farm even before the harvest.

Silly thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Now,this is gradually assuming a worrisome dimension; The Lagos+Kebbi produced->LAKE Rice. Now,Kogi has come with CONFLUENCE Rice. In the nearest future we might have Rivers state giving us Rivers' Rice,Cross Rivers-Cross Rivers Rice and maybe Bayelsa stae OCEAN Rice or CREEK Rice. Must these things always have to do with marine/water bodies?
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by royalamour(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Now,this is gradually assuming a worrisome dimension; The Lagos+Kebbi produced->LAKE Rice. Now,Kogi has come with CONFLUENCE Rice. In the nearest future we might have Rivers state giving us Rivers' Rice,Cross Rivers-Cross Rivers Rice and maybe Bayelsa stae OCEAN Rice or CREEK Rice. Must these things always have to do with marine/water bodies?

grin

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by Almaiga: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Chai grin, I also believed the rice Okorocha was displaying to Newsmen the other day, was also rebagged.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by SalamRushdie: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Like Ibsaid in the past most of the rice APC govts go about parading as theirs from Kebbi to Kogi are are imported rice that has been re -bagged ..these class of leaders led by Buhari are the worst set of liars ever

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Until the Kogi government takes news men around the rice farm and the processing plant, this story is true.

APC = SCAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by royalamour(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pepsi101:
Until the Kogi government takes news men around the rice farm and the processing plant, this story is true.

APC = SCAM

Gbam! Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 merry Christmas.
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by nkwuocha: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kogi state?
That state should just be converted as the refuse dump of Nigeria.Sincerely speaking, its a worthless state.
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by deomelo: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by DrToche: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
naija my naija....choice... hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by DrToche: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
naija my naija....chai...
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by baby124: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
But what do these people gain in destroying the youth and telling such lies to their constituents? My God! They want to steal the money and use it to marry wife and build mansion. Only for their people to suffer from lack of jobs and opportunity for generations. This is evidence of deep psychiatric problems in the Kogi governor. He is a mad man. Shame on Buhari for supporting this devilish mad animal.
Re: Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures by royalamour(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala I greet you.

(1) (Reply)

Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . / If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography / Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.