Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Lagos Business School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Business School (1458 Views)

Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA / Lagos Business School Fees / FT of London Ranks Lagos Business School in Global Top 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Business School by ibrokay(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
I need information about Lagos Business School(Executive MBA).
Is it as good as the regular MBA of the same school.
What are the tips in passing their entrance exam.
Is it better to do the GMAT or write the entrance exam?
Re: Lagos Business School by ibrokay(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2010
I need your comments please
Re: Lagos Business School by agboifo(f): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2010
I can reply to the first part of your question by saying that the Executive MBA is equal (quality-wise) to the full-time one. It's just that instead of going to school Monday to Friday, the Exec ones do it Friday and Saturday all day, and then regularly have what they call the "Intensive Week" when they have to be in school all day.
Re: Lagos Business School by ibrokay(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ Agboifo
Thanks for the info.
Re: Lagos Business School by bukkytroni: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Can u reach me on 08061688723. am interested in ur ipad 4. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Nbts Withdraws Imt Enugu Accreditation / Can One Gain Admission With This Result? / Nigeria Emerges 2nd In UK Child Genius 2014 Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.