Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations (18380 Views)

See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation / PDP: Anger In Mark’s, Jang’s Camps Over Saraki’s Consensus Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by ajarossi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Even mbaka is crying

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by SalamRushdie: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
ba7man:
Nigerians creating hardship on fellow Nigerians in order to make profit off their suffering.

Marketers hoarding fuel in order to create scarcity need to be shot on live TV.

Shut up which marketer is hoarding fuel ? you want to avoid the incompetence of ur master and face someone else ..receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by ba7man(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
ba7man:
Nigerians creating hardship on fellow Nigerians in order to make profit off their suffering.

Just incase the original post gets deleted.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by ba7man(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Shut up which marketer is hoarding fuel ? you want to avoid the
Yeah Yeah.. ...shout and insult online.....but just remain a pussycat in reality or you'll get slapped so hard, your mother will cry on your behalf.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Doyin2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Built2last:
I have made a proposal

APC does 4 years

PDP does 4 years.

No more no less.

We rotate it till they are ready to lead.

APC should do 16yrs
PDP already done 16yrs

Then it would make more sense to compare performances.

There is hanger and hunger in the land.But I believe 16yrs of APC will Be better

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doyin2:

APC will do 16yrs
PDP already done 16yrs

Half of the populace wouldn't be alive if APC stays in power for even 8yrs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
ba7man:

Will you keep quite? What stops you from being a marketer? Chewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
berrystunn:
Those that supported buhari ...you see your life ...hope you feeling it ...

May thunder visit you all in your dreams...
The truth of the matter is that our politicians uses misfortune to gain popularity. Apc used the same during GEJ era while pdp is reminding them.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by berrystunn(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The truth of the matter is that our politicians uses misfortune to gain popularity. Apc used the same during GEJ era while pdp is reminding them.

Do people still believe in this government?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Doyin2(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Half of the populace wouldn't be alive if APC stays in power for even 8yrs.

I disagree.

PDP put us in this mess of importing fuel.I will blame APC if after 4 to 5 years,we are still importing.

The economic recession was inevitable with the oil price crash.

There is hanger and hunger in the land.But I believe after hardship,comes ease.

No excuse for present failures,but as a financial analyst,I am aware present failures derived from past failures.

However,going back to Egypt can never be the solution.

II had rather a failed PMB/PYO repeat class,than bring back PDP.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Built2last: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doyin2:

APC should do 16yrs
PDP already done 16yrs

There is hanger and hunger in the land.But I believe 16yrs of APC will Be better

Your hundred level result clearly gives a direction of how your final year result will look like.

If you gather plenty carry over in hundred level like APC. Chances are that you will have extra year and come out with 3rd class.

We cannot risk another 4 years of this disaster

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Fadiga24(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doyin2:

APC should do 16yrs
PDP already done 16yrs

So you want 16 years of the quagmire we are in.

Are you okay?

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Frankbaro(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fadiga24:
Sarrki is currently at a filling station, when he comes back he starts defending Buhari like his life depends on it.

Which filling station? Does he have a car, with 30k BMC salary. The fool is just too ashamed to show his ugly zombie face

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by surgical: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
ba7man:

you are a vulture, which marketer when your ogas have already admitted their ineptitude, you are here defending nonsense, even it were to be so, what do you want us to do about it , its the responsibility of the government to fix it , not pointing to us who is to blame, it solutions we want.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by smileyoo: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
i was thinking the first assignment this govt 'll do, after their victory, 'll be to fix the refineries and build new ones, so as to stop this madness called fuel importation. how can 6th largest producer of crude-oil in this planet, still be importing fuel, in this modern era? pls can somebody kindly explain to me, the so-called change between Apc & pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by zikter(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
kidman96:

You all should shut ur traps... There has been fuel scarcity in every administration sincere 1980s. And for those of you insulting this country you need to know that the problem with this country is you and I and those in power.... Get in ur vehicle and drive around Lagos for 3 hours you will understand what I am saying. Nigerians are criminal in nature only a few honest ones. The average Nigerian don't care how their actions affect their neighbours. Some days ago one of my staff who is in his 60s was given a N36,000 counterfeit Naira by a young man. Imagine people carrying on with the #freeevans campaign earlier this year and youths dying to protect or criticise criminal politicians who are being hounded by the EFCC. Before you blame the government take a look at yourself and the things you do in private when no one is watching. Every Nigerian is culpabe. Nigerians deserve what they get. Until they change their mentality there will never be change.
very well said. Majority of Nigerians are naturally crooks. many of them shouting here will do worse if given the opportunity. short changing a fellow Nigerian is normal. it is the results of our actions we are experiencing today. I drove today from Ikeja to Epe, there was no fuel at the stations but black marketers lined up on both sides of the road with fuel, so where are they getting it from? it is a pathetic situation we have in this country.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by renzie: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Shut up which marketer is hoarding fuel ? you want to avoid the incompetence of ur master and face someone else ..receive sense
my friend I was very bitter at this administration and was only blaming Buhari, however, the truth is that, in as much as the this govt has failed in some ways, our greedy, heartless oil marketers deserve the harshest of punishments. They are exploiting the rumoured scarcity and are going for the kill. These include the attendants at the pumps, the gate men and the owners of the filling stations. Do you know I went to a station selling at a normal price(#145) yet not a major marketer. If we can find such honest people we won't be suffering this much. our people are excessively greedy for gain not minding how it affects others or the society as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
there is fuel in my area 145 naira per litre no queue pls bring your family comman buy fuel.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Doyin2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fadiga24:

So you want 16 years of the quagmire we are in.

Are you okay?

I am very much ok.

Only a fool will deny present hardship.

But only a fool also will believe change of govt will guarantee better governance.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by renzie: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
zikter:
very well said. Majority of Nigerians are naturally crooks. many of them shouting here will do worse if given the opportunity. short changing a fellow Nigerian is normal. it is the results of our actions we are experiencing today. I drove today from Ikeja to Epe, there was no fuel at the stations but black marketers lined up on both sides of the road with fuel, so where are they getting it from? it is a pathetic situation we have in this country.
You just took it from my mouth. The filling stations have no fuel how come the black market guys now have fuel. Our people are wicked and heartless. We are so religious and yet Godless.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by bencynthgreat: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
kidman96:

You all should shut ur traps... There has been fuel scarcity in every administration sincere 1980s. And for those of you insulting this country you need to know that the problem with this country is you and I and those in power.... Get in ur vehicle and drive around Lagos for 3 hours you will understand what I am saying. Nigerians are criminal in nature only a few honest ones. The average Nigerian don't care how their actions affect their neighbours. Some days ago one of my staff who is in his 60s was given a N36,000 counterfeit Naira by a young man. Imagine people carrying on with the #freeevans campaign earlier this year and youths dying to protect or criticise criminal politicians who are being hounded by the EFCC. Before you blame the government take a look at yourself and the things you do in private when no one is watching. Every Nigerian is culpabe. Nigerians deserve what they get. Until they change their mentality there will never be change.
When ur head is not good how will the rest of ur body be alright? just answer this pls. The head have a lot of work to do.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by ivandragon: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
pmb needs to upgrade his supporters on NL...

they are a continuous source of embarrassment to him.

now they know that marketers are the cause of the scarcity.

when GEJ was fighting the cabal & begging Nigerians to support him, these same pmb apologists said the buck stops at the President's table, but now its pmb, the buck can pass to the marketers...

one clown even says fuel importation started in 1999...

NL needs to introduce an IQ test before allowing some members comment...

misfits of the lowest order...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by ubox: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
There's enough fuel in uyo tho, glad I left Lagos for the Christmas hols
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by musa234(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doyin2:

APC should do 16yrs
PDP already done 16yrs

Most people in APC where once in PDP.. They are both clueless and incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by bareal(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Kpartners: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
How did we get to the point in the year 2017 where a Nigerian earning the minimum wage of ₦18,000 can’t even fill up his fuel tank with his monthly pay. Can’t buy a bag of rice with his salary. Can’t buy a one way ticket to his hometown for Christmas with his wages. How? Why?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by zikter(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
renzie:

my friend I was very bitter at this administration and was only blaming Buhari, however, the truth is that, in as much as the this govt has failed in some ways, our greedy, heartless oil marketers deserve the harshest of punishments. They are exploiting the rumoured scarcity and are going for the kill. These include the attendants at the pumps, the gate men and the owners of the filling stations. Do you know I went to a station selling at a normal price(#145) yet not a major marketer. If we can find such honest people we won't be suffering this much. our people are excessively greedy for gain not minding how it affects others or the society as a whole.
I completely agree with you. Just check out all the western countries we crave for and see how responsible and patriotic their citizens are. In this country, the government and majority of the citizens are completely irresponsible. in many cases govt efforts are deliberately sabotaged by citizens for their selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by pedrilo: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
reminiscing

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by femo86(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fuel situation in Germany

Our leaders are the worst in the world

Awon oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by yaki84: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
kidman96:

pls how much was fuel those yrs?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Curse be upon all those who make nigerians to suffer in the midst of plenty upto their fourth generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Secretly Raises Electricity Tariff - LEADERSHIP / Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures) / Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.