Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations (18375 Views)

See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation / PDP: Anger In Mark’s, Jang’s Camps Over Saraki’s Consensus Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by smirn(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
RX480:
As other countries progress, Nigeria progresses in the opposite direction, "giant of Africa", "Africa's largest economy", one of the world's largest exporters of crude oil yet we no get fuel for our own country. angry
Let us take our destiny in our own hands. Last December there was no scarcity even during the festive period. The truth is that no matter the effort of government, the enemies within the country will never allow anything to work. Let Nigerians decide to either buy fuel at NGN145 or refuse to patronize the dealers. Enough of suffering and smiling. Nigerians should rise #nofuelabove145.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by yaki84: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
ba7man:
Nigerians creating hardship on fellow Nigerians in order to make profit off their suffering.

Marketers hoarding fuel in order to create scarcity need to be shot on live TV.
where r they hoarding this fuel that dpr cant see?
Na for their bedroom abi kitchen?
How much is nnpc selling fuel to these marketers?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by ruffDiamond: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Africans and their backward mentality.. all this fossil fuel powered gwongworo is already out of fashion

#teamelectricsolarcar cool
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by yaki84: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
smirn:

Let us take our destiny in our own hands. Last December there was no scarcity even during the festive period. The truth is that no matter the effort of government, the enemies within the country will never allow anything to work. Let Nigerians decide to either buy fuel at NGN145 or refuse to patronize the dealers. Enough of suffering and smiling. Nigerians should rise #nofuelabove145.
lastyr crudeoil price was below 40dolls per barrel, so 145 was feasible. Today crude price is above 60dolls per barrel, u dnt expect the price of refined fuel to remain same. so it means 145naira a litre is no more feasible.
N we have a president who doesnt knw the meaning of SUbSIDY

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by dmjinc(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
i bought @ 400per litre....wat d hell!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Bizibi(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
ivandragon:
pmb needs to upgrade his supporters on NL...

they are a continuous source of embarrassment to him.

now they know that marketers are the cause of the scarcity.

when GEJ was fighting the cabal & begging Nigerians to support him, these same pmb apologists said the buck stops at the President's table, but now its pmb, the buck can pass to the marketers...

one clown even says fuel importation started in 1999...

NL needs to introduce an IQ test before allowing some members comment...

misfits of the lowest order...
exactly!!! They forgot to blame the marketers in the last admin but they suddenly remembered the marketers are to be blamed this time.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by ajepako(f): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doyin2:

APC should do 16yrs
PDP already done 16yrs

Then it would make more sense to compare performances.

There is hanger and hunger in the land.But I believe 16yrs of APC will Be better

Are you "kidney" me?

Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by blackfase(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
The "e go better" nonsense some hope upon is a complete fable. I'm over 40 and we've been at that crap since I was like 10. And back then things were 5 times better than it is now. Things will only get worse with d set of numbskulls running our political space....tragic, innit?
I needn't tell you which of d two iv hit btw lol

lawalosky:
if believe Nigeria will be great one day. Hit "Like" if it will not hit "share"
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Leke001: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Some people still say this govt is trying o!...I wonder where their sence of reason is at...hmmn!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by shotin(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
i am really enjoying this scarcity. I lured a milf over and banged her hairy pussy all for the sake of 1 litre fuel, isn't that amazing?

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by lawalosky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
blackfase:
The "e go better" nonsense some hope upon is a complete fable. I'm over 40 and we've been at that crap since I was like 10. And back then things were 5 times better than it is now. Things will only get worse with d set of numbskulls running our political space....tragic, innit?
I needn't tell you which of d two iv hit btw lol

1000s years Ago Abraham made such laugh and related comment; but it ddnt stop him from giving birth to iseec.... it is a matter of time bro. for me i believe naija go better @ the ryt time...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by shotin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
kidman96:

You all should shut ur traps... There has been fuel scarcity in every administration sincere 1980s. And for those of you insulting this country you need to know that the problem with this country is you and I and those in power.... Get in ur vehicle and drive around Lagos for 3 hours you will understand what I am saying. Nigerians are criminal in nature only a few honest ones. The average Nigerian don't care how their actions affect their neighbours. Some days ago one of my staff who is in his 60s was given a N36,000 counterfeit Naira by a young man. Imagine people carrying on with the #freeevans campaign earlier this year and youths dying to protect or criticise criminal politicians who are being hounded by the EFCC. Before you blame the government take a look at yourself and the things you do in private when no one is watching. Every Nigerian is culpabe. Nigerians deserve what they get. Until they change their mentality there will never be change.
. May thunder fire you rigorously whenever you are.... amen sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Firefire(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
blackaxe78:

When the devil has not finished with my miserable life.

I Keep deceiving myself. The devil will only back-off after my death

I see...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by blackaxe78: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Firefire:

I see...

Glad you now do...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by GreatrAnalyst: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerians are mostly Champions on social media.
'Suffering and smiling' slogan has never been so applicable than now.
Until people begin to take laws into their hands literally, the country can't ever be better.
As long as I am not pro-violence, at same time, prayer and fasting, social media ranting and mudslinging won't do nothing.
Until PHCN staffs have fears of masses mobbing them in their offices for being wicked and willfully holding power back...
Until politicians get stoned in their convoy for not delivering on their promises...
And so on, and so on.

Until people stop suffering and then smiling... A better country is only an imagination.
The country has remained so just because the leaders have always escaped with their acts...with the supports of same Nigerians of their inner circle.
SMH...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Firefire(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
blackaxe78:

Glad you now do...

blackaxe78:

Stop exposing your stupidity.

Its all over your life.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by smulti(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
lawalosky:
if believe Nigeria will be great one day. Hit "Like" if it will not hit "share"
How market baba
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by lawalosky(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
smulti:
How market baba .
you again!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by fx45(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
ba7man:
Nigerians creating hardship on fellow Nigerians in order to make profit off their suffering.

Marketers hoarding fuel in order to create scarcity need to be shot on live TV.
Not even a single LIKE for the gibberish you posted. Even your fellow zombies and Sai Barbarians declined to click on that button. Go and hide your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
berrystunn:

Do people still believe in this government?
Many do.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by smulti(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
lawalosky:
you again!
as in...?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by lawalosky(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
smulti:

as in...?
never mind bro... mistaking
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by gGGODDd(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
i am really enjoying this scarcity. I lured a milf over and banged her hairy pussy all for the sake of 1 litre fuel, isn't that amazing?
yeah bro. keep it up
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Are the EMOTIONAL stations selling fuel??
stilldoingokay:
no be small thing oh, every feeling station in abuja is feed up and some of them are not even selling,

they is surfer in the land walahi.
embarassedAre the EMOTIONAL stations selling fuel??
stilldoingokay:
no be small thing oh, every feeling station in abuja is feed up and some of them are not even selling,

they is surfer in the land walahi.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by smulti(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
lawalosky:

never mind bro... mistaking

my intuition keep telling me you are the one I reported this evening that operate with this Monika ..ItsTu.tsi

if actually you are the one it's better you change your ways that Monika was particularly created to insult people haven gone through your posts

it's ignorance that make you think you can always got away with it after insulting people at the comfort of your zone

if the mods had not promptly acted on it, (as a spiritualist) all I needed was just to download your picture and the rest will be history....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Opeluvall: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Come to Osun in Ilesa... 250 0r 300per litres, and black market 400 per litres like that... Shameful leader.. They just spoil this Christmas movement..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by dfrost: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
smirn:

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by dfrost: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
smirn:

Now somebody is making valid assertions.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by kidman96(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
shotin:
. May thunder fire you rigorously whenever you are.... amen sad angry angry

Ur father
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by sustainus(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Nigeria which way
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by Feraz(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2017
ivandragon:
pmb needs to upgrade his supporters on NL...

they are a continuous source of embarrassment to him.

now they know that marketers are the cause of the scarcity.

when GEJ was fighting the cabal & begging Nigerians to support him, these same pmb apologists said the buck stops at the President's table, but now its pmb, the buck can pass to the marketers...

one clown even says fuel importation started in 1999...

NL needs to introduce an IQ test before allowing some members comment...

misfits of the lowest order...
My brother, these APC stalarts never accept that they are wrong. I am currently having a heated argument with one on Facebook here he is subtly implying that the marketers are at fault and absolving PMB of any blame. Their hypocrisy knows no bound. Utterly reprehensible.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations by ivandragon: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Feraz:
My brother, these APC stalarts never accept that they are wrong. I am currently having a heated argument with one on Facebook here he is subtly implying that the marketers are at fault and absolving PMB of any blame. Their hypocrisy knows no bound. Utterly reprehensible.

none at all!!!

they lose ALL SENSE OF REASON when it comes to pmb's matter.

imagine one saying that fuel scarcity started in 1999...

supporting pmb is not a problem, but it is the hypocrisy that is shocking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Almat Farm Accused Of Throwing Kuje Community Into Darkness (Pics) / Borno Leaders Forgive 3,000 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.