Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police (69580 Views)

Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by tashashiel(f): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nawa o, so they no see their legs to shot na for their microphone them come shot
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by GavelSlam: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
SmallmebigGod:

The point is we all now are distracted, might get justice for the kidnappers, and eventually the kidnappers got freed through the same extra judiciary means we are talking about. The police might be wrong if they shot them after capturing them , but in the process of overpowering them, they can use any available means, we all watch the footage of that bank police man killed by robbers are you telling me that if someone caught the robbers and shot him even at the head we will still be defending him.
We need to be fair to the police, if the kidnappers were the one that overpowered police and capture them, worse would have been the policemen's fate

Just my thoughts told by a different mind.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by georgecso(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
You still refer to criminals that help innocent people hostage as humans... They lost their basic human rights when they choose the path of destruction.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Whoeppme(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jisos....Pls if at all e reach that level abeg shoot my enemy for somewhere else ..imaging waking up at the other side of life without a JOYSTICK? grin grin grin

GhostGuys go dey flex all those Ghostgirls leave u wey no come with joystick...

Abeg abeg abeg ...pls shoot somewhere else not there... grin

Shuuuuuuuu
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by feralgang: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Shame on you Nigerian police
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Bollinger(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
SmallmebigGod:

The point is we all now are distracted, might get justice for the kidnappers, and eventually the kidnappers got freed through the same extra judiciary means we are talking about. The police might be wrong if they shot them after capturing them , but in the process of overpowering them, they can use any available means, we all watch the footage of that bank police man killed by robbers are you telling me that if someone caught the robbers and shot him even at the head we will still be defending him.
We need to be fair to the police, if the kidnappers were the one that overpowered police and capture them, worse would have been the policemen's fate

That is the mentality in Nigeria. In normal countries, you don't curtail situations by any means necessary. You'd go to jail for that. You use the appropriate force for the appropriate situation. A policeman is supposed to announce his presence if possible, tell them to drop their weapons and if they refuse engage them with force until the threat is neutralized. Did you read the headline? They deliberately shot them in the groin. How does that make sense to you? In a gun fight, no one thinks to aim at the groin. It means they had already been apprehended and they still shot them. Smh. The things you guys are used to scares the shiit outta me.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by RX480(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hint: no reason
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by slowice(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Some people want Nigeria to be like America but still support official brutality. Brutality is brutality and have no place in the modern world. The police and other law enforcement agencies must have some level of dignity

1 Like

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Nasir123(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

The "zoo" police is working on the orders of Bubu to reduce our population, if not, why must they shoot at the genitals?

Arresting kidnappers is an insult to us, why must they keep hating.

Above is a model response of a typical ipob clown.

This act by the police should be condemn.
This is how it start,before u know they will be shooting innocent people's private organ.

Remember we also have criminals and evil minded people in the Nigeria police.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by lilytender: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
hatchy:
So where is the reason "Why" they shot them in their genitals?

This is pure police brutality!

If you too join kidnapping gang, you will be shot at your pennis, Simple.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by SmallmebigGod: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

That is the mentality in Nigeria. In normal countries, you don't curtail situations by any means necessary. You'd go to jail for that. You use the appropriate for the appropriate situation. A policeman is supposed to announce his presence if possible, tell them to drop their weapons and if they refuse engage them with force until the threat is neutralized. Did you read the headline? They deliberately shot them in the groin. How does that make sense to you? It means they had already been apprehended and they still shot them. Smh. The things you guys are used to scares the shiit outta me.
The headline is definitely misleading, they were in gun battle with kidnappers that doesn't care where the bullet hit, groin or head. This ur 'normal countries' even if a suspect shot at them engaging them , they won't care using anything available to catch him including a gunshot if that's what they could use. You are saying they should announce their presence to someone who already shot at them. Policemen are someone's father, someone's husband and someone's children , you can't expect them to be using tasers when the other side hold Ak47
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by lilytender: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
slowice:
Some people want Nigeria to be like America but still support official brutality. Brutality is brutality and have no place in the modern world. The police and other law enforcement agencies must have some level of dignity

Even you, if you decide to kidnap the rich man in your church, you will be shot at your penis. Simple.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
hatchy:
So where is the reason "Why" they shot them in their genitals?

This is pure police brutality!
were they all shot in their genitals at d same time?
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Bollinger(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
SmallmebigGod:

The headline is definitely misleading, they were in gun battle with kidnappers that doesn't care where the bullet hit, groin or head. This ur 'normal countries' even if a suspect shot at them engaging them , they won't care using anything available to catch him including a gunshot if that's what they could use. You are saying they should announce their presence to someone who already shot at them. Policemen are someone's father, someone's husband and someone's children , you can't expect them to be using tasers when the other side hold Ak47

Like i said, the things you guys are used to scares the shiit outta me. Meanwhile, in normal societies, it's standard practice to announce yourself before engaging in gunfight with criminals. "This is the police. Put down your guns and come out with your hands up". They always say that. Even with loud speakers so that the criminals don't claim they didn't know they were the police.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by SmallmebigGod: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

Like i said, the things you guys are used to scares the shiit outta me. Meanwhile, in normal societies, it's standard practice to announce yourself before engaging in gunfight with criminals. "This is the police. Put down your guns and come out with your hands up". They always say that. Even with loud speakers so that the criminals don't claim they didn't know they were the police.
And we are not there to believe they didn't do that.
It also depends on the situations, there are missions where you can't do that, you have ti catch the other party unaware . let's not just castigate the police because of what we know them to be
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by ndukwejoe(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
thank you sir you just spoke my mind One big Turkey and 25 liters of petrol aka PMS for your XMAS
SmallmebigGod:
Hatred for police taken too far.

Are we saying the police shot at during the operation have no right to fight back.
Are we saying the man kidnapped has no right tonne defended
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Bollinger(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
SmallmebigGod:

And we are not there to believe they didn't do that.
It also depends on the situations, there are missions where you can't do that, you have ti catch the other party unaware . let's not just castigate the police because of what we know them to be

In any other country i would give the police the benefit of doubt but not the Nigerian police. The most unprofessional, and corrupt police force in world. Second only to the iraqi police force. No freaking way.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by emmie14: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

The "zoo" police is working on the orders of Bubu to reduce our population, if not, why must they shoot at the genitals?

Arresting kidnappers is an insult to us, why must they keep hating.

Above is a model response of a typical ipob clown.

No right thinking human being can write that. You impersonated that comment. Onye isi mmebi.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Stylz69:
Ose sharp shooters!!! So they fired at you and your skilled marksmen decided to incapacitate them by shooting their “machine guns”. Tell me another lie!!! Our police are barbarians in uniforms!
Lol, from the way I see things, the police had already overpowered them. But u know our police are animalistic in nature, so they just decided to behave like the animals they r, n shoot them in their machine gun.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by SmallmebigGod: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

In any other country i would give the police the benefit of doubt but not the Nigerian police. The most unprofessional, and corrupt police force in world. Second only to the iraqi police force. No freaking way.
You see where the issue lies, because it is Nigeria police, let's not right them off, there are good ones with good act amidst them and I guess this is just a cheap blackmail by some people to ride on the existing public bias against police
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by ak22(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Puzzypleazer:

All I wanted to see why?
I expected them to say something like, we shot them in their prick because they raped a victim or something like that

Please, why are we sympathize with Army Robbers and kidnapers? they deserve more than that. even if their Grandfather pay for their release they can never be the same again talk less of going back to the job . I pray that you will not experience this heartless people.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Bollinger(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
SmallmebigGod:

You see where the issue lies, because it is Nigeria police, let's not right them off, there are good ones with good act amidst them and I guess this is just a cheap blackmail by some people to ride on the existing public bias against police

Guy, there are none. A good person can never survive in a bad organization. It is just not possible. Two things will happen. He/she is either forced out of the organization or he/she is re oriented into their way of thinking. If there were ample good people in the Nigerian police force, it would not be like that. What am i even saying? If there were ample good people in Nigeria, the country would not be like that. The same principle applies. And that is the root of Nigeria's problem. The number of bad people overwhelms that of the good ones and the result is the over saturation of bad people in all facet of public and private life. That country scares the phuck outta me.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by kessyur: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
population of criminals right??

acenazt:
and your wild animals are gradually being captured.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
delishpot:

Until they catch one of your person at the wrong place or time, shoot him and label him a kidnapper but by the time you will iron it out, the deed had been done by the police. No one is saying kidnappers shouldn't be punished but to do that type of damage when you have not confirmed who is who and the law has not taken its course could endanger innocents caught up in the mess. If after everything, they sepperate the chaff from the wheat and they decide to pass the death sentence then they can go ahead. When you give someone power to do as he pleases because the victim is your enemy, one day your own enemy may take advantage of that power and use it against you.

I didn't suggest jungle justice . but why do you think kidnapping cases are not abating despite tough legislation because of loopholes and corruption in the society which enable them walk free afterall
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by SmallmebigGod: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

Guy, there are none. A good person can never survive in a bad organization. It is just not possible. Two things will happen. He/she is either forced out of the organization or he/she is re oriented into their way of thinking. If there were ample good people in the Nigerian police force, it would not be like that. What am i even saying? If there were ample good people in Nigeria, the country would not be like that. The same principle applies. And that is the root of Nigeria's problem. The number of bad people overwhelms that of the good ones and the result is the over saturation of bad people in all facet of public and private life. That country scares the phuck outta me.
First of all I need to appreciate you for maintaining this conversation insult free despite sharing different opinion s , this has been rare on Nairaland this days.
Now I understand what you shared, I have seen many bad side and excesses of Nigeria police but let's cone down to reality, no one or no group of people is so bad that will not have anything good to offer no matter how rarely this happens. Nigerian police have also acted gallantly in some instances and I believe some good ones exists amidst them.
Compliments

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Esepayan:

abeg shut up.......they should not take the law into thier hands ......that is why we have the law........they are to make arrest and chadge to court .......why do we have three arms of govt........don't support rubbish

I didn't support police to take laws into their hands but anything that will make perpetrators of dastard crime pay if found guilty. Come to Abia now it is rampant despite tough legislation.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by wyqay: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
i think fg should restructure the nigerian police force as a whole from the ig to the last personel
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by excel101(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
It was same police that recently condemned jingle justice, they should be properly dealt with for doing the job of our competent court.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by omooba969(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
stasius:
Infact they should be killed like cockroaches...
As in the way I smash a cockroach with slippers.

That is the way kidnappers should be killed.

Put them under a heavy rectangular block of metal with a pulley release the heavy block to free fall and smash they body and bones and organs.
The pain they will feel will be sweet.

Infact they should be tied lying down and facing up under the block pulley system so that they will see the block cruising towards them in a free fall.

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
They deserve to be shot even inside the mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.