Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police (69015 Views)

Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

The "zoo" police is working on the orders of Bubu to reduce our population, if not, why must they shoot at the genitals?

Arresting kidnappers is an insult to us, why must they keep hating.

Above is a model response of a typical ipob clown.
the zoo police? I thought they were Biafra indigenous miscreants masking under the Nigerian police doing evil to ipob kidnappers? Both the police and the alleged kidnappers are of ipob decent.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by baysol: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
hatchy:
So where is the reason "Why" they shot them in their genitals?

This is pure police brutality!
Do you think at all better shot up than say anything as the poor man they kill went through worst treat,have you put yourself in his place? Don't judge so that you shall not be judged.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by baysol: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
hatchy:

Do you think at all? It's better to shot up than say anything as the poor man they kill went through worst treatment, have you put yourself in his place? Don't judge so that you shall not be judged.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by hatchy(f): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
baysol:

Do you think at all better shot up than say anything as the poor man they kill went through worst treat,have you put yourself in his place? Don't judge so that you shall not be judged.
I will strongly advice you go back to primary school and learn how to spell words and compose good English before you come to Nairaland to abuse somebody.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by bigpicture001: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
mightyhazel:
kidnappers actually deserve worse fate, given their brutal nature,.. but again, how do we determine if these ones are truly guilty of the crime.. a competent court shd hv been allowed to do their jab

not v good in the eyes of the world..
..guilty or no guilty..that is a wrong move by sars..i repeat.they should be arrested and tried for taking the law in their hand.kinaping if found guilty has a punishment..nd dt does not mean blowing up ur genitals.let them serve their time I. jail,if guilty. but pad massive compensation after that..that how u will b supporting police till ur turn will come someday..mumu
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
mightyhazel:
kidnappers actually deserve worse fate, given their brutal nature,.. but again, how do we determine if these ones are truly guilty of the crime.. a competent court shd hv been allowed to do their jab

not v good in the eyes of the world..
Which competent court are you talking about?

where is the competent court?

I'm yet to see any
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by tolguy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
acenazt:
also counting. I wonder where u hid wen the zoo army came hunting wild pigs.
finished!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by baysol: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2017
hatchy:
I will strongly advice you go back to primary school and learn how to spell words and compose good English before you come to Nairaland to abuse somebody.
You that think u know, has it really changed your life? You must understand that contributions and postings are done by most people in a hurry and typos are inevitable reality, ode.
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by tiger28: 7:07am On Dec 25, 2017
hatchy:

pls tell that to the family of the dead old man. Are we gonna start chanting "its because they are igbos " now?
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by psalmsjob: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

The "zoo" police is working on the orders of Bubu to reduce our population, if not, why must they shoot at the genitals?

For a moment I thought we'd lost you to the group of morons called ipob and pdp.igs but that was before I read the last paragraphgrin it's spot on description actually, well done theregrin

PUBLIC: NOTICE If you can't WORK HARD to get rich then WORK SMART but never CUT CORNERS to get rich because you'll only end up HURTING YOURSELF and others too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by bornolowu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
tashashiel:
Nawa o, so they no see their legs to shot na for their microphone them come shot
funny girl lozzz.. merry Christmas in arrears and happy new year in advance dear!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by Pat081: 3:49am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

I know that you will not like dis because dey re ur brothers, is better u dnt walk in dia shoe so dat dis will nt b urs too
Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by tashashiel(f): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
bornolowu:
funny girl lozzz.. merry Christmas in arrears and happy new year in advance dear!!
same to you hun...

1 Like

Re: Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police by bornolowu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
tashashiel:
same to you hun...
e hope you re having fun, where is your location??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) / Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.