Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Need To Get Married Next Year — Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need To Get Married Next Year — Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy (447 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Kizz Daniel Is Getting Married Next Year / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Get Married Next Year — Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy by ucheokafer2017: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Well, i guess there are many men out there who would run, crawl, fly and teleport to where she is to get the billionaire daughter’s hand in marriage… so men, shoot your shot hehehe..
https://www.ireporteronline.com/need-get-married-next-year-billionaire-daughter-dj-cuppy/

Re: I Need To Get Married Next Year — Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2017
it says a lot about life (and women) if/when even billionaire daughters cant get a good man to date, and need to bring attention via such BS msg.
i guess, she best get ready to marry the 1st donkey that comes her way then...

(1) (Reply)

We Were Robbed' – Tiwa Savage Shares Strange Experience At The Lagos Airport / "Sex Before Marriage Brings About Cheating" - Olayode Juliana Says / Whatsapp To Stop Working On These Platforms After 31st December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.